PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all !

Nice and cool out -- I love fall.

Our poor Snoopy has to go to the vet on Monday - he gets arthritus in his back a couple of times a yr and usually baby aspirin will do the trick. Not this time - he needs a shot or some steroids. I have to face the fact that is he IS old - 16, but he's really in good health.

He can walk, potty and of course eat - just cant jump up on the couch or lazy boy - his fav spot. I feel so sorry for him.

going to do some Christmas wrapping today - 3 cruises before Christmas and time will get away from me lol

All have a great day :)

Poor Snoopy but I am sure the Vet will make him feel better!

I need to finish Christmas shopping here but I will probably do it the week before Christmas this year. First time I haven't had my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. I am slacking.

I found this on another thread and just had to share it! I know we've got a few days to go, but what the heck, let's get this "happy dance" going!:)

Babycha.gif

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Works for me, too funny!!! Everybody learn these moves for the M&G mkay?:eek::p;)

As long as we don't have to do this part of the dance graphics-dancing-baby-896896.gif or wear the diaper LOL!

Poor Snoopy but I am sure the Vet will make him feel better!

I need to finish Christmas shopping here but I will probably do it the week before Christmas this year. First time I haven't had my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. I am slacking.

I did mine early cause my son and family will be here for Chritmas ( I think) if not I have to mail them to VA

Havents got John's yet - maybe some coal ?

Wow Part IV. We are a chatty bunch.

Sorry I haven't been over here much. Well, as per usual, just before vacation I am getting slammed at work again. It's like those claimants know. Only problem is I'm still playing catch up from my last vacation.

Well looks like I'm going hat shopping today for the cruise ... a pirate hat, a santa hat for our St Nikolas (sp?) festivities in Curacao and I think I found a great hat for glowing home.

Floatie, what time are we looking at trying to get to port? The sooner we can get this party started the better. So glad I had the opportunity to have the same room for the whole cruise. Just wish it was a balcony I booked. This will be my 3rd cruise in a room with no balcony after having extended balconies the previous two. Heck I'll be on a ship with all these wonderful people, I'll survive.

Have a great day everyone.

Archived