PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hi Vegas,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had a great holiday weekend.

Now, just waiting for 06/04 to book air on SW, book room and ground transportation with SAS.

Doxi,

I thought I was the only one who ran home to watch Dark Shadows. I loved that show. I was also a faithful watcher of 21 Jump Street. When they released the movie, I didn't even bother to go. There's nothing like the original actors.

After reading the comments about John Heald's blog and video's of the Breeze, I took a look today and can't wait to sail (and it's sold out. The ship is beautiful.

I agree with you there Portia.. It was on in my early years and I remember going to my grandmothers and watching it with my special needs uncle.. He loved the show.. :D

HIIIIIIIIII BREEZERS!!!!! Well we're back. Debarkation was a Breeze (get it :D). We have a TON of catching up to do and I'm downloading pictures now. I'm hoping to get the review started tomorrow but we'll see. I have full veto power on pictures from The Quest :eek:

And Linda, that sounds great.

Welcome home!! :D

Oh this is the original one pommee was talking to!! I think I gotta go on a pirate ship!!:D

Yup! And he also got the email that this trip is now available to book. He's emailing them to see if we can get any kind of a group rate. I love the idea of the pirate ship, too...just more FUN factor!:D

HIIIIIIIIII BREEZERS!!!!! Well we're back. Debarkation was a Breeze (get it :D). We have a TON of catching up to do and I'm downloading pictures now. I'm hoping to get the review started tomorrow but we'll see. I have full veto power on pictures from The Quest :eek:

Welcome home! We saved your seats at the bar here;) Looking forward to your review!

Yup! And he also got the email that this trip is now available to book. He's emailing them to see if we can get any kind of a group rate. I love the idea of the pirate ship, too...just more FUN factor!:D

Welcome home! We saved your seats at the bar here;) Looking forward to your review!

Linny, Chris and I are completely good to go with changing from the other excursion one to this one! Love it!

We're hoping to hammer out the review this week because extra time may be hard to come by after Friday :eek:

Thanks so much for posting that other review of the Seavis tour in La Romana a page or 2 back - that place looks INCREDIBLE - can't wait for it!!

Linny, Chris and I are completely good to go with changing from the other excursion one to this one! Love it!

We're hoping to hammer out the review this week because extra time may be hard to come by after Friday :eek:

Thanks so much for posting that other review of the Seavis tour in La Romana a page or 2 back - that place looks INCREDIBLE - can't wait for it!!

Glad you guys had a good time! Hope you rested up!:eek:;):p

Yeah, I'm getting so excited to see the new ports, new ships and new friends! Gotta reel myself in or I'll be nuts by the time Nov gets here:o

Welcome back Chris and Cassandra!

Thanks Linda. This looks good for us. Let us know what is going on whenever you or Pommee finds out.

Will do!:)

Watching the shuttle getting a tow tug into NY harbor!!! Fantastic!!

http://nyharborwebcam.com/

I'm so mad I missed it! I was wishing it was a few weeks earlier and I could have seen it on the Intrepid from the Miracle:(

How's everyone tonite? We had a whacky weather day here. It was beautiful most of the day (but cool)...then we got storms...then the sun came back out...then it poured. Crazy weather up here the last few weeks:rolleyes:

Will do!:)

I'm so mad I missed it! I was wishing it was a few weeks earlier and I could have seen it on the Intrepid from the Miracle:(

How's everyone tonite? We had a whacky weather day here. It was beautiful most of the day (but cool)...then we got storms...then the sun came back out...then it poured. Crazy weather up here the last few weeks:rolleyes:

Hi Linda! Doing OK here tonight! Had a busy day, but a fun day with family.:)

Welcome back Chris and Cass! Looking forward to reading your review!:)

Hey hey hey where are my breezie peeps??:eek:;)

This morning I have been occupied by a baby possum stuck under my grill in my fenced in yard:eek::eek: I knew Mia was going nuts for a reason:( Had to call critter control for trap and release so he doesn't get hurt and gets back to the woods where he belongs, waiting for them to get here!!

Quite the excuse for being late for work, you can't make this stuff up:rolleyes:

Good morning Breezers,

I woke up a bit early, and logged onto SW to book my flight. Glad I did, they only have one flight from Oakland to Ft Lauderdale The thought of them selling out crossed my mind and would have been in trouble. :eek:

They also fly from SFO and San Jose, not sure of Sac. so anyone out there who is flying from Oakland on the 23rd, to be safe, you better book today.

I booked online, then called to see if there was more than one flight, and was told "no". They have scaled down the flights from Oak to FL, and the online rates are much cheaper than booking over the phone. The price came to $494 including taxes. If the rates go down before the cruise, they will offer a refund for a future flight. Now all I have to do is book the hotel and ground transportation.

Floatie,

Did you find a hotel yet? My flight gets in very late, almost midnight.

Welcome back Chris.

Below is my email to Jolly Pirates asking about discount group rates and it appears they don't offer additional discounts. Just the 12% discount when you book your reservation that brings the cost down to $51. Which is still better than what Carnival charged. $60.99 and only 2 dive sites and no BBQ through Carnivals' version! Only setback is having to get your way to Moomba Beach. You can go to http://www.arubus.com and find bus schedule that will get you there for $1.25 each way.

Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 10:45 AM

To: Carla

Subject: Re: FW: Jolly-Pirates Reservation!

Thank you very much. I will be making my reservations in the next 10 days. Do you have any special discount rates for groups? On cruise critics' roll call, I informed them about your excursion opening up for us and MANY are thinking of changing their plans for your company instead.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your message and for your enthusiasm about our fun cruises!

When you reserve online you will save 12% on your tickets.

http://www.jolly-pirates.com

Looking forward to welcoming you aboard!

Sunny regards,

Carla Cavallaro

Jolly Pirates Aruba

011 - 297 - 592 - 7858

http://www.facebook.com/jollypirates.aruba

Holy bloody hell, today has been insane. I won't be on nearly as much for a while with work, review, and then puppy. Oh aren't vacations wonderful :(

Its called post vacation punishment... I go thru it every time!

welcome back

Archived