PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hey all, I'm probably going to be MIA for a bit. Work is still busy as hell and of course all my time at home is tied up in watching/training puppy. I hope Cass can keep up with all the excursion stuff and let me know when I need to pay.

Loving all the photos of the Breeze but hating all the bitching and moaning going on on this website right now :rolleyes:

I am in for the Jolly Pirates. Booked and paid for. With 12 % discount, it cost me $102 for my GF and I. In comments, I wrote I am with Als Group. It was supposed to be ALs' Group but I mentioned we are trying to get Banana Boat. They gave instructions on Public transportation to Moomba Beach:

Directions from the cruise ship terminal

We recommend taking a taxi from outside the terminal and you can expect a 15 minute cab ride and cab fare to Moomba to be approximately $11 each way. When taking a cab from inside the terminal, the cost will be $14 each way.

Your other option would be to choose to take the public bus which is also easy and convenient. Directly across the street from the terminal you will see the brightly colored bus station. The busses all run either north towards the hotels or south towards the airport and San Nicolas.

Take the bus which reads, "HOTELS". Everyone is very friendly here and will point you in the right direction. All of the hotels in Aruba are basically beside each other in one long strip. The public bus fare is $1.20 USD each way. (US dollars accepted everywhere)

First you will pass all of the low rise hotels and then you will see all of the high-rises one after the other. First you will see the Westin, Radisson, Hyatt and Holiday Inn. Jump off at the Holiday Inn; walk through the lobby and onto the beach. When you're facing the beach, walk just about 200 yards to the right, and then follow our signs to the check in / pirate shop.

You will see the large thatched roof tops at MooMba. Meet us by the MooMba Bar at our pirate souvenir shop.

http://www.jolly-pirates.com

Hope this helps.

Hey all, I'm probably going to be MIA for a bit. Work is still busy as hell and of course all my time at home is tied up in watching/training puppy. I hope Cass can keep up with all the excursion stuff and let me know when I need to pay.

Loving all the photos of the Breeze but hating all the bitching and moaning going on on this website right now :rolleyes:

Yeah, we are seeing the really ugly side of people now that the new Loyalty Program is revealed. People were going to be unhappy no matter what. You can give them a free 5 day cruise for becoming a Platinum member and they would complain it wasn't a 7 day cruise. I will be 37 days after this B2B so I still have a long way until Platinum and I am okay with it all. Heck, still have a party to go to with program and I get a Gold Pin of some kind! That is new so I will like it. Enjoy Vasher. Jealous here.

Aint that the truth about furniture. I decided to be all grown up and buy a leather sofa that is leather where the body touches, okay, explain to me why the black peels away from where my head touches. Should be called leather where the ass touches. Its a great and comfortable couch otherwise.

All that intense brain activity must be doing it:eek::p

GOODmorning floatie and the rest of y'all.

Feel your pain. In fact my whole body is in pain, friends bachelor party to include paintball, has me feeling the pain in my soon to be 40 body. Thank goodness im off the chiropractor in a couple ofhours.

Hope you feel better! Getting older can really suck at times:mad:

Good Morning Breezer Funatics

It's "that" day, beginning of the work week! yep I returned to work after being retired for 1 yr & 9 months. The house didn't sell, and I had to do something to help pay for my cruise addiction :p I was lucky enough to return to work at the same rate as when I retired ... and am now working only 12 miles from home Couldn't turn that down!!!

Today I will speak to Johna, and work out all the details of getting re-booked ... did I say how happy I am to be able to join all of you!

...... feeling the pain in my soon to be 40 body. /QUOTE]

Awwwww, poor baby :rolleyes: (I'm going to quote my Mom here) .."When you get to be my age ...." That was always the beginning of a sentence when I complained about any aches or pains, guess some sayings are handed down generation after generation. Seriously though, soak in a hot tub, and plenty of exercise and you'll feel better quickly. And Pommee ... thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have a great day everyone!

Glad it all worked out for you job-wise! And so glad you are able to be back on this cruise...I cannot wait to see this ship and all the new options!!:D

I hear ya on that, I'm blocking more and more of the perpetual whiners! I have enough negativity to deal with in my day-to-day work life, I don't want to see it on CC!

We'll save your bar stool over here...good luck!

Yup the complaining is getting very old now:rolleyes:

Good Morning Breezer have a great day!!!!

Only 5 1/2 days I'm ready go in FLA been I am exicted!!!!

Oh, I didn't know you were going so soon! Are you packed???:D

I am in for the Jolly Pirates. Booked and paid for. With 12 % discount, it cost me $102 for my GF and I. In comments, I wrote I am with Als Group. It was supposed to be ALs' Group but I mentioned we are trying to get Banana Boat. They gave instructions on Public transportation to Moomba Beach:

Directions from the cruise ship terminal

We recommend taking a taxi from outside the terminal and you can expect a 15 minute cab ride and cab fare to Moomba to be approximately $11 each way. When taking a cab from inside the terminal, the cost will be $14 each way.

Your other option would be to choose to take the public bus which is also easy and convenient. Directly across the street from the terminal you will see the brightly colored bus station. The busses all run either north towards the hotels or south towards the airport and San Nicolas.

Take the bus which reads, "HOTELS". Everyone is very friendly here and will point you in the right direction. All of the hotels in Aruba are basically beside each other in one long strip. The public bus fare is $1.20 USD each way. (US dollars accepted everywhere)

First you will pass all of the low rise hotels and then you will see all of the high-rises one after the other. First you will see the Westin, Radisson, Hyatt and Holiday Inn. Jump off at the Holiday Inn; walk through the lobby and onto the beach. When you're facing the beach, walk just about 200 yards to the right, and then follow our signs to the check in / pirate shop.

You will see the large thatched roof tops at MooMba. Meet us by the MooMba Bar at our pirate souvenir shop.

www.jolly-pirates.com

Hope this helps.

I think once they get the 40 in the group, then they will offer us the Banana Bus (not boat).

Yeah, we are seeing the really ugly side of people now that the new Loyalty Program is revealed. People were going to be unhappy no matter what. You can give them a free 5 day cruise for becoming a Platinum member and they would complain it wasn't a 7 day cruise. I will be 37 days after this B2B so I still have a long way until Platinum and I am okay with it all. Heck, still have a party to go to with program and I get a Gold Pin of some kind! That is new so I will like it. Enjoy Vasher. Jealous here.

I hear ya on that, I'm blocking more and more of the perpetual whiners! I have enough negativity to deal with in my day-to-day work life, I don't want to see it on CC!

I agree! There are some on here who are just never happy...they live to complain. So glad I don't live with those people!:rolleyes: The whole thing is really dragging CC down...the mods should be putting a stop to it and merging all the threads, while deleting new ones. Enough is enough...

Good morning all...heading out to take my daughter to have her gall bladder surgery...will be so nice to get her out of pain after 2 weeks.

Guy Fieri is on Rachel Ray...can't wait to try one of his burgers...mmmm!

Have a good day, all!:)

We'll save your bar stool over here...good luck!

Yup the complaining is getting very old now:rolleyes:

Oh, I didn't know you were going so soon! Are you packed???:D

I think once they get the 40 in the group, then they will offer us the Banana Bus (not boat).

Hey Linda how are ya doing today??

I'm not yet package but I have wait for in Jult middle!!!

Good Moning Breezeres!!!!

;) feels good to say that again! ;)

Waaaaayy too much to ketchup on, so I've only read 2 pages back. I see Chris & Cass have a new baby :) and he is adorable!!! Is it a mini Aussie? Kinda looks like one. and it's true some dogs love the security of their crate, I board my dogs several times a year, and if I don't bring the crate for one of my dogs, she whines the whole time she's there. It's like her home away from home

WOW ... the main boards & most FB pages are burning up with growling snarling complaints about the new loyalty program. It is much nicer in here!! I see it as it's all good ... we're going to cruise anyway ... and a few extra perks is a plus. And most people really choose Carnival because of the "value" not so they can get a free slot play, or a White card! :D I am Platinum (and have been for the last 5 cruises) The only perk I really love is the priority embark/disembark. I've only used the laundry service once myself, but on my last 2 cruises I had roomies that weren't Platinum but because they were rooming with me, they used the laundry twice :o. Oh well, it was really nice that the perk extended to the roomies as well.

It's going to be another rainy day in south Louisiana today, I don't have any plans anyway so I might as well clean the house :eek:

I looked on the scheming page, I want to join in on the Jolly Pirate ship excursion, is it too late?

Happy Sunday Breezers .... and woooohoooo I'm so happy to be back!

Welcome back aboard TC!

Hi all.. Looks like there is still whining on the boards.. :eek: Get over it and lets move on.. :cool:

Funny thing is I would have never known about all the whining griping and fussing unless y'all had mentioned it.

I grew tired of scrolling through everything to find my thread I am interested in... so I bookmarked the subscription page and set up my subscriptions on my account...

So now if I post in a forum its added to my subscription list and I link straight to it via this link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/subscription.php

Guess the only drawback is I might miss current trends.....but i do bypass all the drama. :D

Oh and hope everyone weekend was a good one....

If I counted right we are 23 weeks out.

BTW - I think its kelly? who was posting the dancing numbers.. If you want I can host those numbers on my website, just point me to where they are currently.

Dancing numbers info:

I was able to copy over a complete set of the dancing numbers with a grey background to my website. I will look later to try to complete the transparent background set.

To post the dancing numbers image from my website follow the information below:

Use the "Insert Image" button and insert the following url:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/0.gif (dancing 0)

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/1.gif (dancing 1)

...just change the digit before the ".gif" to get that number

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/9.gif (dancing 9)

so for instance we are 23+ weeks out so you would enter:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/2.gif

and

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/3.gif

into the "Insert Image" (separately of course) to get this...

2.gif3.gifweeks to go

Dancing numbers info:

I was able to copy over a complete set of the dancing numbers with a grey background to my website. I will look later to try to complete the transparent background set.

To post the dancing numbers image from my website follow the information below:

Use the "Insert Image" button and insert the following url:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/0.gif (dancing 0)

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/1.gif (dancing 1)

...just change the digit before the ".gif" to get that number

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/9.gif (dancing 9)

so for instance we are 23+ weeks out so you would enter:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/2.gif

and

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/3.gif

into the "Insert Image" (separately of course) to get this...

2.gif3.gifweeks to go

Ha!! You might as well tell me in french..:eek::eek:

Ha!! You might as well tell me in french..:eek::eek:

LOL same here

LOLOL!!!! I'm joining your club girlies:eek::rolleyes: but thank you Ward!!!

Hiya babies, made it through this day and on to TGIF lol!!!:p

Tomorrow I have to head over to Orlando for a conference until Friday so I got packing to do!! BBL!:D

Good Evening Breezers!

Oh Ward, that is so thoughtful of you to try to teach us how to be computer savy, however you might as well go watch paint dry if you think I understand :p

I spoke to Johna today, she's working on the details and I'll get back with her tomorrow. The big relief news of the day is my boss said "YES" I can take the last week of the month off! :D:D:D This is really good news considering all the deadlines fall at the end of the month!

I'm missing her Highness a lot lately, I've been back to work since May 1st so I haven't been baby sitting with her. Boy does that leave a big hole in the day, she is such a sweetie, I will have to go spend some time wiht her this weekend. MawMaw's need sweet angel baby hugs & kisses ;)

Archived