PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning funatics!! I've had trouble getting in here this morning, boards down or sumpin'?:confused:

Here in Orlando, ineventful ride but boy oh boy more thunderboomers when I got here and the elevator stopped in the middle of my ride from the 7th Fl when a BIG bolt came close:eek::eek::eek: THAT sent me to happy hours pronto!! TG it reset itself after a loooooooooong couple minutes:o

LOLOL I love reading the antics you guys, thanks for the smiles!!:D

oops I might have ped my pants lol

Hahaaaa, and not too far off doxie:eek::p I'm back at the hotel and waiting for another round to come through tonight! NO elevator rides for sure!!

Hiya funatics!! Week is flying by!! Another one closer and sounding oh-so-good:D

Hiya Floatie! Stay inside, stay dry and let the storms pass over! Oh yeah, another week closer to cruising sounds good to me!:)

My group is doing the $20 Eastside tour with Irie Tours in Curacao.

Sheila,

How long is this tour. I am trying to decide. These are new ports for me and would like some landmarks. If I decide to take this tour, is there room in your group for one more?

Linda,

How is your daughter doing after her surgery, and how are you feeling?

I've been AWOL, and just caught up reading. Are the other tours full?

Since booking air, I haven't done anything else. Gotta get plans completed this week.

Floate,

Did you pick a hotel yet?

Chris,

Looks like your dog is growing. Very cute.

Portia

Hi Vegas,

I've been watching to much HGTV. I'm planning on a complete remod. My plan is to have my entire house painted, tile 3 bathrooms, new kitchen cabinets, with granite counter tops, buy a new stove, have all of the carpet removed and replaced with hardwood floors. Boy am I glad I booked my cruises for 2013 and one is paid for. :eek: I'll be on a budget for awhile.

Portia

Ron, I think some of us are just going to walk around in Curacao, see the colorful buildings, go to the fresh market area, maybe grab a beer (locally brewed Amstel) at an outdoor cafe. I do hear that the Fort Nassau restaurant in Willemstad has history, good food and sunset views.

That sounds fun. I, I mean we, may hang with your group and I am still considering going with Bounty Adventures, bad reviews and all for the Sunset Sail. $45 per person and for $9 per person, they will pick us up near Port and take us to city for Sunset Sail and bring us back. Plus, they advertise that if you book at least 7 days in advance, they will discount $10 per couple. Which would make it $98 per couple, transportation included. But hanging with your group a couple hours before that sounds fun.

Good morning funatics!!

Happy scheming going on, love it!! I will get back to the list for LaRomana this weekend and see where we are on space too. Maybe with the pirate sail in Aruba more will skip the jet boat in Laomana? It's all good!!!:D

Portia, there is nothing full now, so all you gotta do is decide what you want to do:) That remodel sounds fabulous, we want before and after's!!! LOVE HGTV!!

Archived