PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all !

ugh ! didnt want to get up ---but here I am.

Gretcen is getting her 1st bath from me today----the original owner had bahed them and said she was good. She can fit in the kitchen sink and it's one of those dep ones.

One good thing aboit doxies is they need little grooming ---they dont shed, really never get that "doggy" odor. Chris, washing Vasher is quite anotherr story. My son who lives in Fairfax has a Rodeision (sp) weights about 120 lbs---he showers him.

Beautiful day out there--- good for a patio breakfast.

All have a great day :)

Hope you're doing great Linnie Have had you in my thoughts today!

Poor baby had his first accident in his crate during the morning today. I had no idea, thought he was just barking like he had been for the past couple days (with the exception of yesterday) so just ignored, since he'd been great at holding it all week. But I guess his little puppy bladder just couldn't take it for 4 hours today unlike the other days, we both felt sooo bad!!! At least he had a great afternoon - he had a field trip with Chris to his work, was a champ for the 7 mile drive with Chris, and was practically an angel all afternoon for him. Then he got to have another new experience with his first BATH . .woo! little rug rat!

TGIF alll!!!! Have a great weekend

Thanks, Cass!

OMG, the video of him and the cat after his bath was great!!! LOL!:D

Thank you..

You can be 29 too.. I figure anyone(except Ms. Understood)can be 29.. ;):D

Very true!:p

Good morning Breezers! I don't even know what to say this early in the morning.

Welcome to parenthood:rolleyes: Hope Vasher has a nice present picked out for Father's Day!:p

Good Morning Viva, Dox, Floatie, Chris (:eek: you are up early), and funatics!! Beautiful day here today. Going to the beach and having a picnic. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

That sounds great! Where is your beach...at a lake?

Mornin all !

Gretcen is getting her 1st bath from me today----the original owner had bahed them and said she was good. She can fit in the kitchen sink and it's one of those dep ones.

One good thing aboit doxies is they need little grooming ---they dont shed, really never get that "doggy" odor. Chris, washing Vasher is quite anotherr story. My son who lives in Fairfax has a Rodeision (sp) weights about 120 lbs---he showers him.

I woke up at 7, too....GRRRR.

Hope Gretchen likes her bath...so nice when you can do them in the sink. Lexi is due for one, but we just put the flea & tick stuff on her so she has a couple of days reprieve...LOL!

Good morning everyone! We have a beautiful weekend on tap, finally. For about the past month the weather has been all over the place...rain on many days. Looks like we're in for a dry spell now. Wed & Thurs we are supposed to be near 90...

Sounds like Lexi just got spiked by the cat on the deck...dumb pup never learns:rolleyes:

Have a great day, my friends!:)

Heeeheeeeeee!!! Up early with the baby there, Chris?

He's such a good Daddy :p

Mornin all !

Hiya Doxie - good luck with that bath today - yes being able to put her in the sink is great!

Thanks, Cass!

OMG, the video of him and the cat after his bath was great!!! LOL!:D

Welcome to parenthood:rolleyes: Hope Vasher has a nice present picked out for Father's Day!:p

haha, yeah he was freaking out - like just running a few steps, stopping on a dime then turning around and running back, all the while shaking himself to dry off, it was hilarious!

Chris has always been so anti what he calls "greeting card holidays" like Mother's and Father's day, and Valentines Day - he says "he shows his love all the time, he doesn't need a special day for it" which to give him credit is true in his case, but I have a feeling he may change his tune LOL! I think some well deserved time off from puppy duty may be in store :D

Yes at a lake...no ocean around here. Closest thing to the ocean we have is Lake Erie. It is pretty though and has beautiful beaches.

Hope you have a great day Ready!

So good morning Breezers - whew what a long week, glad it's finally over. Not much in store for today - we have to clean up the backyard a bit, which I think we're gonna try to do later this morning while Vasher has a mini crate break. But other than that not too much going on.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

All right. I will be the 1st to post our activities for the 8 dayer.Everything is now paid for. Cruise, parking for the 10 days, and the Shore excursions are paid for.

Nov. 23. I will not be doing anything special in Nassau. Been there twice, Done that twice. We will just take a cab to a beach on W. Bay Street a half mile away where there are vendors and you can see the ship close by.

Nov. 26. In Grand Turk, we are doing the Gibbs Cay Beach and Stingray Encounter through Carnival.

Nov. 27. In La Romana, Dominic Republic, we are doing the Altos De Chavon and River Cruise through Carnival.

Nov. 28. In Curacao, we are doing the Sunset cruise through Bounty Adventures after an hour of sightseeing on our own.

Nov. 29. And in Aruba, we are doing the Jolly Pirates! Sail, Snorkel, Swim, and Swing.

It will be fun to see all of you and get to know you on the Ship or on any of the adventures.

Good Morning Viva, Dox, Floatie, Chris (:eek: you are up early), and funatics!! Beautiful day here today. Going to the beach and having a picnic. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi Ready! How was your picnic on the beach? Sounds like fun! Lovely day in SC too! We took a ride over to the State House and waked the gounds. The really do a great job keeping the grounds up! :)

Archived