PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hope you have a great day Ready!

So good morning Breezers - whew what a long week, glad it's finally over. Not much in store for today - we have to clean up the backyard a bit, which I think we're gonna try to do later this morning while Vasher has a mini crate break. But other than that not too much going on.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Hiya Cass! Hope your day was good! Oh, if you finish and have time, my back yard could really use some help!:)

Afternoon Breezers!!

Can you guys see the numbers? I can.. but if you can a big thanks to Ward for hosting them:D

2.gif3.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Hiya Kel! Good to see you posting! Those numbers are looking better and better!:)

Hiya Cass! Hope your day was good! Oh, if you finish and have time, my back yard could really use some help!:)

haha! well shoot had you said so sooner.. :p ;)

Chris got it all taken care of, bless him.. at least he was able to get a power nap in this afternoon.

Hope you had a good day too!!

WOOHOO sounds fun though!! Don't forget to get online with the state bureaus and check out the contractor's record and license numbers, get proof of insurance, etc...:)

Then you get to the fun parts, picking out new stuff!!:D

I have hired many contractors over the years to modify my client's homes. I was a Case Manager for catastrophic injuries. Prior to retiring, I worked for one of the largest Workers' Comp Carriers in CA for (38 years). Before signing contracts, I had to check their license with the contractor's liscensing board. If they did not have a current certificate of insurance, they were not hired. Thanks for the tip though.

I spent 4 hrs going to different wholesale places for building supplies. I was surprised to see how cheap some things were, its the labor :eek:

Portia, good luck picking a contractor...it's tricky to find a good one from what I hear. Fortunately Dave did all the remodeling here (with the help of a couple of friends), so we didn't have to go that route. Don't forget to take before pics!

Have a good one, all!:)

Working with contractor's over the years for work, I know quite a few, but with the economy, they don't want to cut deals. I am also checking out references from friends who have had work done. I want to get the house painted first.

Hi Portia! How's your day going?:)

Hi Vegas,

Earlier, I was caught up in one big traffic jam. Traffic heading to the US Open in SF had all freeways backed up. I drove my granddaughter to her first day on the job. Makes a grandma proud. I told her she owes me her first check. I need to get the calculator out to add up costs of her 19 years on earth. I can say I have been blessed to help out. I guess that's what grandma's are for :rolleyes:

I'm sitting here making a list. My first camping trip is next month, and I started buying my supplies. I hope I don't run into any snakes. :eek: I'm debating to keep the small light on at night.

Hi Vegas,

Earlier, I was caught up in one big traffic jam. Traffic heading to the US Open in SF had all freeways backed up. I drove my granddaughter to her first day on the job. Makes a grandma proud. I told her she owes me her first check. I need to get the calculator out to add up costs of her 19 years on earth. I can say I have been blessed to help out. I guess that's what grandma's are for :rolleyes:

I'm sitting here making a list. My first camping trip is next month, and I started buying my supplies. I hope I don't run into any snakes. :eek: I'm debating to keep the small light on at night.

That's what good grandma's do.:) Camping trip, what made you think of that? Don't think that's for me cause there"s too many critters.:eek:

Hope you have a great day Ready!

Hi Ready! How was your picnic on the beach? Sounds like fun! Lovely day in SC too! We took a ride over to the State House and waked the gounds. The really do a great job keeping the grounds up! :)

Thanks! Had a wonderful time at the beach. Nice and relaxing. Did not get into the water...way too cold. But was able to relax and enjoy the sun.

I have hired many contractors over the years to modify my client's homes. I was a Case Manager for catastrophic injuries. Prior to retiring, I worked for one of the largest Workers' Comp Carriers in CA for (38 years). Before signing contracts, I had to check their license with the contractor's liscensing board. If they did not have a current certificate of insurance, they were not hired. Thanks for the tip though.

I spent 4 hrs going to different wholesale places for building supplies. I was surprised to see how cheap some things were, its the labor

Heeeheeee, just makin' sure, you have the same OJT drilled in, with me it's 34 years doing insurance claims and running across a LOT of shady contractors!!:D

Good mornng funatics!!! WHAT a crazy turn of events here and not all great...my niece and her boyfriend of 4 years decided it was over for them on Thursday:(, she decided to move out of their place on Friday...and all the stuff there is hers, SO yesterday.... guess what we did? Yuppers, moved her whole place over to my sister's in one day, beginning with packing at 10am, loading up until 3pm, and getting back to my sister's at 6pm:eek:

This morning is unloading the u-haul:eek:

It's hard to watch your kids going through life stuff:( I do think in the long run, she will see the blessing, he was NOT as loving with her as she was with him, no bueno:mad:

Heeeheeee, just makin' sure, you have the same OJT drilled in, with me it's 34 years doing insurance claims and running across a LOT of shady contractors!!:D

Good mornng funatics!!! WHAT a crazy turn of events here and not all great...my niece and her boyfriend of 4 years decided it was over for them on Thursday:(, she decided to move out of their place on Friday...and all the stuff there is hers, SO yesterday.... guess what we did? Yuppers, moved her whole place over to my sister's in one day, beginning with packing at 10am, loading up until 3pm, and getting back to my sister's at 6pm:eek:

It's hard to watch your kids going through life stuff:( I do think in the long run, she will see the blessing, he was NOT as loving with her as she was with him, no bueno:mad:

you must be beat !

It will all work out I'm sure

This morning is unloading the u-haul

Kudos to here for being able to make that change. It's one of the hardest things to do but hopefully she'll see it was for the better soon.

Happy Sunday Breezers! Up before 6 again today :o. Why did I want a puppy again? He was a brat this morning but has finally calmed down and is taking a nap now.

Cass is constantly working on the blog and has finished the first full cruise entry. Not sure what's going next but we want to try to get a little more into it. She posted a link to it on JH's FB page yesterday since so many people don't seem to care for that new blonde. I think she's hoping we can get hired by Carnival to cruise and write about it :eek:

Oh my... this sounds familiar... not to get too terribly personal here, but anyone friends with me on FB knows my last name setting is a bit odd - let's just say I very much dislike my current legal last name because I fell into "complacency" in my 20's and ended up marrying someone who was NOT good for me. I thank my lucky stars fate intervened at 28 and I woke up, realized it wasn't working, and worked up the courage to leave. We had been together for 9 years, 2 of which we were married, and deciding to leave was one of the best decisions I ever made.... (Deciding to date Chris was another best decision!!) Had I never worked up that courage, I wouldn't be sitting here with my best friend and love of my life.

So good for your niece for severing those ties before it got even more "complicated" - she'll be much better off!!

Hey Breezer happy father days

Have a good day!!!

You too Taylor!

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning Ready - hope you have a great day too!

Oh my... this sounds familiar... not to get too terribly personal here, but anyone friends with me on FB knows my last name setting is a bit odd - let's just say I very much dislike my current legal last name because I fell into "complacency" in my 20's and ended up marrying someone who was NOT good for me. I thank my lucky stars fate intervened at 28 and I woke up, realized it wasn't working, and worked up the courage to leave. We had been together for 9 years, 2 of which we were married, and deciding to leave was one of the best decisions I ever made.... (Deciding to date Chris was another best decision!!) Had I never worked up that courage, I wouldn't be sitting here with my best friend and love of my life.

So good for your niece for severing those ties before it got even more "complicated" - she'll be much better off!!

You too Taylor!

Good Morning Ready - hope you have a great day too!

Lol Cass! Same you and Chirs!!!!!

Mornin all !

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there/

All have a great day ")

Hope you have a great day too Dox!

Morning Everyone! Happy Father's Day to all the Dads! Not much going on here today. Thinking maybe hot dogs or tacos to dinner. Something real easy!:)

Good Morning! I agree with Dox - mmm tacos

And...Happy Father's Day to all our Dads <you too Chris:p;)>:D

Ya I offered the brat a Doggy-Duty free morning, and he declined... :rolleyes: Oh well, apparently he was exasperating this morning, so I guess it's a good thing Chris took care of him... I'm still getting the hang of this puppy thing... not really the dog person of the house ;)

Archived