PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I know...it has been miserable. Suppose to only be 77 here tomorrow though and then in the 60's next week for a few days:eek: Talk about weird weather.

The Mocha Cookie Crumble Frap sounds awesome...does that come diet? :p:D

I'd say I'm jealous but we also don't have to deal with the amount of snow you get a year so I'll take the trade off. Looking forward to the mid 80's this weekend :o

And I got the frap with no whipped cream so I'm going to say yes :D

Good morning breezies!!!

Day off today but work work work anyhow:eek::rolleyes::p LOVE working from home, biggest thing I miss coming back to work for a carrier!!

ready2, can you message me where are you staying pre-cruise? I am working with two mom and pops, and still have HGI on hold in FLL. CCL is supposed to be getting me better info on what's happening on that Wednesday but I need to resolve it soon so I can get it off of my worry list:o

Floatie.. I have the HGI reserved too.. Just let us know how things go.. :)

Hey all.. Anyone having security issues from Macafee while getting on here?? I hate that red box as I know this is a secure one(hope so).

There was a thread on the Carnival boards the other day about it. I don't have any problems but some people were and I think it has something to do with certain anti virus's. Something about something that CC needs to do. There was some good info about it if you can find the thread.

Ok for those who dont already know,...I'm a bit of a geek.

Saw this today and it was good for a laugh!

Floats Like a Lepidoptera, Stings Like a Hymenoptera

If your scratching your head think:

butterfly-bee.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRDUGLi1BDsLAANYDdBJmAeikSzslRsnzamw-anJDvtUwUfAWZ

You lost me at Lepidoptera and Hymenoptera:eek::eek::eek:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRDUGLi1BDsLAANYDdBJmAeikSzslRsnzamw-anJDvtUwUfAWZ

You lost me at Lepidoptera and Hymenoptera:eek::eek::eek:

didnt mean to loose anyone, its just the scientific order classification for Butterflies and Bees respectively.

ok enough geek speak....we got 156 days till we cruise!

Hey Breezer I'm sooty later for me

Harte time today bec who great my grandma lucky is gone pass away now heaven

Oh Taylor, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma:( Sending you big hugs, honey!

Hi Breezers!

Just checking in ... I've been in a training all week, it's very time consuming and by the time the day is over, I'm tired!

I'll have to ketchup over the weekend ... but I did see Doxie's recipe for the pork ..... that sounds wonderful, I'll have to try it!

Taylor I'm sorry about the loss of your grandma {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you!

Ugh, TC...I hate training! Thank goodness it's almost the weekend!;)

Good morning breezies!!!

Day off today but work work work anyhow:eek: LOVE working from home, biggest thing I miss coming back to work for a carrier!!

ready2, can you message me where are you staying pre-cruise? I am working with two mom and pops, and still have HGI on hold in FLL. CCL is supposed to be getting me better info on what's happening on that Wednesday but I need to resolve it soon so I can get it off of my worry list

I love working at home for the most part...haven't worked a day in the office since May. But there are times where it really gets on my nerves...the girls and the animals can be a major distraction. Why do girls feel the need to talk all the time?!?! That's another female gene that I missed, apparently:rolleyes:

Looks like we're going to miss all the big doings on that Wed...:(

Cooling down to 92 . Not exactly a cold front :p. I was still really warm and muggy at 2am. I hate that I know that..... It never really cooled off last night. Up at 2, 4:30, and for good at 6. I think I just need a caffiene IV. Though I have to admit, this Mocha Cookie Crumble frap from Starbux is pretty damn good :D

Cass' family is coming down to visit tonight (I think more to see the puppy than us).

Oh boy...that's a bunch of times to be up in the middle of the nite!:eek: Will send some Bladder-growing prayers for Vasher before you have a breakdown!;) Hope Cass' family enjoys him...maybe they'd like to stay over and do puppy duty for a nite...LOL!

Hey all.. Anyone having security issues from Macafee while getting on here?? I hate that red box as I know this is a secure one(hope so).

No issues for me...

Ok for those who dont already know,...I'm a bit of a geek.

Saw this today and it was good for a laugh!

Floats Like a Lepidoptera, Stings Like a Hymenoptera

If your scratching your head think:

butterfly-bee.jpg

Well, as long as you got a giggle out of it, that's all that matters!:p

Happy Friday Eve, my friends! Looking forward to some storms tomorrow to clear out this heat...feeling a little wilted around the edges:rolleyes:

Sounds like you Floridians are in for some big rains this weekend...don't storms know they should happen during the week? But at least you'll get some of the rain you need...

Had a day full of Daughterus Interruptus today...I need a cruise!:rolleyes::p

Oh Taylor, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma:( Sending you big hugs, honey!

Ugh, TC...I hate training! Thank goodness it's almost the weekend!;)

I love working at home for the most part...haven't worked a day in the office since May. But there are times where it really gets on my nerves...the girls and the animals can be a major distraction. Why do girls feel the need to talk all the time?!?! That's another female gene that I missed, apparently:rolleyes:

Looks like we're going to miss all the big doings on that Wed...:(

Thanks Linda!!

How are ya doing?? I'm been fine now!!

Bad Ward..:eek: BOP!!!!

WHAT...I didnt do anything wrong! Your dirty little mind might have mistaken the butterfly for a bird and thought I went all old school sexual innuendo... but I didnt ... I am innocent (this time)

So you know what that means... I have one Bop in the bank.... I can misbehave having already suffered the wraith for a previous mistaken remark.

I can misbehave and suffer no Bops ....this I will save for a very special occasion! <evil laughter>

Archived