PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

For an old geezer with no life' date=' I've really been busy, what with trips and family stuff and my social "obligations". :)

Just got word today that I'm a grandpa for the 8th time. My youngest son (in Seattle) and his wife had their fourth child.

Going to Raleigh tomorrow for a mini land cruise with some Saints and Sinners. Jeffie has to work both days, so I'll probably miss him and I can't stay an extra day because of another social event here in Charlotte.

So many parties, so little time. :D

I created another crock pot winner, but most of you probably wouldn't like it because it's made with a pound of chicken livers. :p[/quote']

Hey Allen.. That is too bad that you won't meet up with Jeff.. What does he do??

An auction with his hot dog cart? I sure never heard that before!

I buy all my suits online...much better than going into depression at the store!;)

Glad you had a good trip! I have to get to NC one of these days (we're thinking of retiring there)...only problem is that all my vacations turn into cruises:o

Good luck with the new position you're looking for! I was a manager in my earlier years. As soon as I got married and had kids, I decided they sucked enough life out of me and opted for an hourly position!:p

YAY!!! Don't forget to give Steve big hugs from Big Dave and me! How is he doing? How bout Gaylen?

I saw something odd that Butch posted today...he said when the Breeze gets to Miami, John will spend some time in Miami in Beard Meetings and then head back home for awhile. I really hope that he means this happens AFTER our cruise! I would think John would want to be on the US inaugural. I asked Butch about it this morning but he hasn't replied:(

Be back in a while...the fireworks are about to start. Not going down the street to see them...too hot...so will sit on the deck and at least see the high ones. Wonder how Lexi will do...so far she doesn't pay much attention to thunder, so we may be ok.;)

lol John owns and oprates a hot dog cart ----he takes it to the auction to sell food and drinks to the customers

For an old geezer with no life' date=' I've really been busy, what with trips and family stuff and my social "obligations". :)

Just got word today that I'm a grandpa for the 8th time. My youngest son (in Seattle) and his wife had their fourth child.

Going to Raleigh tomorrow for a mini land cruise with some Saints and Sinners. Jeffie has to work both days, so I'll probably miss him and I can't stay an extra day because of another social event here in Charlotte.

I created another crock pot winner, but most of you probably wouldn't like it because it's made with a pound of chicken livers. :p[/quote']

Congrats Granpa !

Randy called last week and invited us ---but we will be at FB with Floatie and all.

John loves chick liver, not me.

Hmmmm...love chicken livers. My favorite is Peri Peri Chicken Livers...extremely hot but oh so tasty. Please do share your recipe :D

Goooooood morning funatics!!

Allen, good to see ya here, and please DO give out double hugs to all the sinnas <and any stray saints that might show up:p>

We've had hugs for Cool Steve and G-man all around here too!!!:D

Heading out to Home Depot this morning for a couple things...a little frustrated that the bungalow is not done up as pretty as I want it by the 4th festivities but oh well:o

Most of all I wanna be cruisin, thanks for our reducing countdown Kel!!:)

It was delish

sear the pork on all sides, add to crock pot,,,cover with onion soup mix, 1 xup water 1cup red wine and 3 tbl soy sauce

cook 4 hrs on low

it was fork tender !

Hi Doxie,

I made the pork roast yesterday - so good. I used a bone in pork roast. Had to cook it longer - 6 hours and next time I will use less water because the crock pot made a lot. But everyone loved the taste and it was so tender if fell apart. I have a recipe for a boneless pork loin marinade that is really good also.

Sheila

Hi Doxie,

I made the pork roast yesterday - so good. I used a bone in pork roast. Had to cook it longer - 6 hours and next time I will use less water because the crock pot made a lot. But everyone loved the taste and it was so tender if fell apart. I have a recipe for a boneless pork loin marinade that is really good also.

Sheila

Ok, let's share!:D

Goooooood morning funatics!!

Allen, good to see ya here, and please DO give out double hugs to all the sinnas <and any stray saints that might show up:p>

We've had hugs for Cool Steve and G-man all around here too!!!:D

Heading out to Home Depot this morning for a couple things...a little frustrated that the bungalow is not done up as pretty as I want it by the 4th festivities but oh well:o

Most of all I wanna be cruisin, thanks for our reducing countdown Kel!!:)

Morning Floatie! You guys have a great day! Don't spend too much at Home Depot!:)

Happy Weekend Funatics! Hot one here again today so headed off to the beach later and have a picnic. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Be careful out there Ready.. Use lots of sunscreen and drink plenty of water! Have a fun time on your picnic!:)

Be careful out there Ready.. Use lots of sunscreen and drink plenty of water! Have a fun time on your picnic!:)

Had to change my going to the beach plans...it is only 68 degrees and rainy here:eek::eek: Suppose to be 89 and sunny...weatherman sure missed this one.:rolleyes:

Had to change my going to the beach plans...it is only 68 degrees and rainy here:eek::eek: Suppose to be 89 and sunny...weatherman sure missed this one.:rolleyes:

Very hot today..hight 108 degrees! Heat index near 115 degrees:eek::eek:! Needless to say, I'll be inside today!

Ok, let's share!:D

1/2 cup balsamic vinegar

2 tablespoons olive oil

1 tablespoon honey

1 tablespoon minced garlic

2 tablespoons fresh rosemary needles (or dry rosemary)

1/2 tsp black pepper

1/2 tsp salt

2 lbs pork loin

I usually double the recipe and save some to drizzle over the pork after it is baked and sliced.

Hi Doxie,

Sheila

Glad you liked it, it does make a lot of broth

Archived