PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Howdy Funatics! Sorry, I got sidetracked and never made it back here lastnite:o

OK Lois, not complaining about our temps in the 90's after seeing your posts! YIKES! Keep cool!

Allen, hope you're having a great time with our friends...I miss everyone. Too bad you'll miss Jeffie....you make such a nice couple:p Oh yeah, forgot, he is now attached. Congrats again on the new grandbaby!

Kelly, those numbers are looking good! Your marinade sounds good...never would have thought about using V-8. Y'all are making me hungry over here with all the recipes...not Allen, tho. I used to love chopped chicken livers on crackers...Mom and Dad ate that, along with a cold soup in the summer. I used to eat a lot of odd things...then I took Biology and wiped a number of things off my list;)

Chris and Cass, do you have power back yet??? Those must have been some storms!:eek: I hear Ohio got hit very badly, too. Hope the ones coming in to your area tonite are not as bad as they are warning you...stay safe!

Fireworks worked out well...Lexi was really calm, and even sat for awhile and watched them. After having 2 dogs who had to be drugged for the fireworks, this was a nice change!

Guess I should start moving to make dinner....BBL!

Howdy Funatics! Sorry, I got sidetracked and never made it back here lastnite:o

OK Lois, not complaining about our temps in the 90's after seeing your posts! YIKES! Keep cool!

Allen, hope you're having a great time with our friends...I miss everyone. Too bad you'll miss Jeffie....you make such a nice couple:p Oh yeah, forgot, he is now attached. Congrats again on the new grandbaby!

Kelly, those numbers are looking good! Your marinade sounds good...never would have thought about using V-8. Y'all are making me hungry over here with all the recipes...not Allen, tho. I used to love chopped chicken livers on crackers...Mom and Dad ate that, along with a cold soup in the summer. I used to eat a lot of odd things...then I took Biology and wiped a number of things off my list;)

Chris and Cass, do you have power back yet??? Those must have been some storms!:eek: I hear Ohio got hit very badly, too. Hope the ones coming in to your area tonite are not as bad as they are warning you...stay safe!

Fireworks worked out well...Lexi was really calm, and even sat for awhile and watched them. After having 2 dogs who had to be drugged for the fireworks, this was a nice change!

Guess I should start moving to make dinner....BBL!

Hey Linda are ya okay weather???

Kelly, those numbers are looking good! Your marinade sounds good...never would have thought about using V-8.

Linny I cook the pork in the marinade as well.. great sauce afterwards... I love tomatoes.. so the V8 just adds to the flavour:)

Mornin all !

Sean lives in Fairfax Va he called yesterday to say they had really bad storms and wind up to 80 mph---they live where there are a lot of trees and a lot of branches are down, pool is a mess etc etc- said it will take him all day today to clean up the mess. They didnt lose power though.

Gretchen is keeping me busy this am-- in to everything lol

Need to balance the check book yuk-----

All have a great day :)

1/2 cup balsamic vinegar

2 tablespoons olive oil

1 tablespoon honey

1 tablespoon minced garlic

2 tablespoons fresh rosemary needles (or dry rosemary)

1/2 tsp black pepper

1/2 tsp salt

2 lbs pork loin

I usually double the recipe and save some to drizzle over the pork after it is baked and sliced.

Will definitely have to try this. Love a good balsamic vinegar!

I can't seem to find the post I posted yesterday. Hmmm. But no I think we are still out. We are still at Chris's parents but will have to go home at some point today. Md gov declared state of emerg and says could be up to 7 days for everyone to get power back. Joy. Hoping we are not in that crowd. Guess my homeowners ins will be cutting us a check for the spoiled food like they did last year with hurricane Irene. Hope everyone has a good Sunday and stays cool

I can't seem to find the post I posted yesterday. Hmmm. But no I think we are still out. We are still at Chris's parents but will have to go home at some point today. Md gov declared state of emerg and says could be up to 7 days for everyone to get power back. Joy. Hoping we are not in that crowd. Guess my homeowners ins will be cutting us a check for the spoiled food like they did last year with hurricane Irene. Hope everyone has a good Sunday and stays cool

Hey Cass hope ya okay!!!

How are your puppy??:D

Oh no, I missed what happened Cass, power outage from the heat? What a misery, sorry you are dealing with that!

Oh no, I missed what happened Cass, power outage from the heat? What a misery, sorry you are dealing with that!

Nope we had hurricane-force thunderstorms tear through the entire region on Friday night - upwards of 80 mile hour winds, and lightning so strong the sky was lit up permanently for about 20 minutes... downed trees all over the place, when we left the area yesterday morning to come over here to Chris's parents all the traffic lights, stores, restaurants, etc were all out of power as well... We are gonna brave the trip home later today, but so far friends that live close to us still have nada power - so I'm assuming that's the same for us too... Ugh!

Hey Linda are ya okay weather???

Hey Taylor! Our weather is ok, a little hot, but not terrible. How are you doing?

Linny I cook the pork in the marinade as well.. great sauce afterwards... I love tomatoes.. so the V8 just adds to the flavour:)

We love tomato based stuff, too! YUM!:)

Mornin all !

Sean lives in Fairfax Va he called yesterday to say they had really bad storms and wind up to 80 mph---they live where there are a lot of trees and a lot of branches are down, pool is a mess etc etc- said it will take him all day today to clean up the mess. They didnt lose power though.

Gretchen is keeping me busy this am-- in to everything lol

Need to balance the check book yuk-----

All have a great day :)

Yeah, there were some really bad storms in a number of places! Good it wasn't worse for him....

I haven't balanced my checkbook in around 7 years:eek: I just keep an eye on it to make sure nothing looks crazy:o

Good morning funatics!! Heckuva great time at the Lion last night, and maybe a wee bit too much party:eek::rolleyes::p

Glad you had fun!! Maybe time for a little hair of the dog!;) Bimmies and Mimmies sound like a plan!

Sorry to hear you're still out of power...that really sux. Thank goodness you have Chris' parents to fall back on. With hurricane Irene, we only lost power for about 5 hours, but many people were out for a week. Then when we got that freak snow/ice storm, there were people out for 2-3 weeks!:eek: That was CRAZY! Hope yours comes back soon. How about work??

Good morning all! No clue what's wrong with the internet or whatever here. FB is all screwy, I can't change my font in here, Dave's computer is all screwed up when he's in GOOGLE. Technology...bah!

Sent John Heald a message last nite and he answered it this morning...he WILL be on the 2 day and the 8 day with us...Phew! He said they haven't decided if he or Butch will be the CD yet. That's a relief!

What's everyone up to today? Not much here...laying low and trying to stay cool!;)

I've been reading that the storms have been really bad in some areas. Glad to hear you guys are safe! Take care and I hope you are in the group that gets power back sooner rather than later!:)

Good morning funatics!! Heckuva great time at the Lion last night, and maybe a wee bit too much party:eek::rolleyes::p

Morning Floatie! It sounds like you guys had the Lion really rockin' last night!:) Sounded like all the hupla was coming from the south, but wasn't sure where. Now I know...

Hey Taylor! Our weather is ok, a little hot, but not terrible. How are you doing?

We love tomato based stuff, too! YUM!:)

Yeah, there were some really bad storms in a number of places! Good it wasn't worse for him....

I haven't balanced my checkbook in around 7 years:eek: I just keep an eye on it to make sure nothing looks crazy:o

Good morning Linda ahhh here weather it hot these!!

Archived