PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning guys!! Welcome to the holiday week!!:D

Hoping we have some good news from Cass/Chris on the power situation!

Dox, I am working tomorrow so will be home around 5:30. I will call you later today!!:D

Evening Floatie! Hope your day was good! One more day and you've got that five day weekend!:D Enjoy!

Good Morning Dox and Funatics!

Well I must say, the pizza was awesome! Took a frozen supreme pizza (had to add some fresh spinach and feta cheese) and let it defrost then cooked it on a pizza stone on the grill. You all have really got to try it.

Evening Ready! Glad your pizza turned out good..

Hi funatics!! Time got away from me today!! My bro and his family get here tomorrow along with dox and John and I hope BigJohn and Sheryl so mucho stuff to get taken care of!!! Thank God for Cool Steve who is running errands for me bless him!!

Chris and Cass, I am so sorry to hear you are fighting the power outages, it is awful to deal with that! In the 04 hurricanes we were out of power for a week with no house damage at all:eek: it was the worst!! I'm so sorry!!

WOOOOHOOO Lynne, nothing like balance ZERO to make you smile, sure wish I was there:rolleyes::p

Sure wish all the funatics were heading down here for the 4th:)

Hi funatics!! Time got away from me today!! My bro and his family get here tomorrow along with dox and John and I hope BigJohn and Sheryl so mucho stuff to get taken care of!!! Thank God for Cool Steve who is running errands for me bless him!!

Chris and Cass, I am so sorry to hear you are fighting the power outages, it is awful to deal with that! In the 04 hurricanes we were out of power for a week with no house damage at all:eek: it was the worst!! I'm so sorry!!

WOOOOHOOO Lynne, nothing like balance ZERO to make you smile, sure wish I was there:rolleyes::p

You have that right sister.. :D

Wish I was there too!:(

Floatie.. How is our friend Steve doing??

Mornin all !

All packed, even for formal night haha

I forogt yesterday and left my bathroom door open --- Gretchen is like a cat, she loves tp---it's now shredded all over the den

John is dropping the dogs off about 9----we atr boarding them at our vet this time---our pet sitter is crippled up and I dont think he can keep up with Gretchen. Have boarded Snoopy there before and they do a great job

Think we will eat at Craxkerbarrel on the way to Flagler-----tehn check in, then a Publix run for some picnic stuff tom--the Hilton Gardens there is really nice

Wish all of y'all were coming too !

All have a great day and a safe 4th :)

Good morning funatics!! Functionally Friday here WOOOOHOO!!:D Just gotta get through today at work!!

See you tonight dox, safe ride over!!

Thanks Floatie -- I will have my cell phone with me - it's the same as the home #

Hey all, day 4 with no power. They don't even have a time frame for us :mad:. At least my parents brought over thier generator and I just bought it from them (oh joy another unexpected expense), so we had a fan and a light on last night.

Just glad my work is letting her use an office so she doesn't have to drive to work everyday.

At least it'll be a nice, cool 94 today :rolleyes:

Hey all, day 4 with no power. They don't even have a time frame for us :mad:. At least my parents brought over thier generator and I just bought it from them (oh joy another unexpected expense), so we had a fan and a light on last night.

Just glad my work is letting her use an office so she doesn't have to drive to work everyday.

At least it'll be a nice, cool 94 today :rolleyes:

Hey Chirs wow that happen bad weather none for power.....will been back power soon....

Have a great day!

Mornin all !

All packed, even for formal night haha

Think we will eat at Craxkerbarrel on the way to Flagler-----tehn check in, then a Publix run for some picnic stuff tom--the Hilton Gardens there is really nice

Wish all of y'all were coming too !

All have a great day and a safe 4th :)

Drive safely Dox! Don't forget to post pictures of the bash!

Good morning funatics!! Functionally Friday here WOOOOHOO!!:D Just gotta get through today at work!!

See you tonight dox, safe ride over!!

Hi Floatie! How's it going this afternoon? Has everyone made it in? Don't forget to post pictures of everyone having fun!:)

Archived