PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hey all, day 4 with no power. They don't even have a time frame for us :mad:. At least my parents brought over thier generator and I just bought it from them (oh joy another unexpected expense), so we had a fan and a light on last night.

Just glad my work is letting her use an office so she doesn't have to drive to work everyday.

At least it'll be a nice, cool 94 today :rolleyes:

Hi Chris! It's gotta be a bummer, 4 days without power! Glad you were able to get a generator to help out.:) Hope your power is back in business real soon!

Good afternoon Funatics!

Chris and Cass...hope you get electricity soon!

We got some much needed rain today...finally.

Glad you got some rain today! Even though we had some really bad storms, we really needed the rain. Everything was just so dry before the rain.:)

Afternoon Lynne! Made it through the day and tomorrow is a holiday! Yeah! Got everything ready for your sister's visit? When does she arrive?

Trying to finish things up.. Why is it that when company is coming you know you have to clean..:p

She will be here Thursday..

Trying to finish things up.. Why is it that when company is coming you know you have to clean..:p

She will be here Thursday..

I know what you mean cause I had to do some cleaning before my sister and brother came.:)

Archived