PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Howdy, Funatics, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!:D

Chris, so sorry to hear you still have no power...just heard there are still a million without power in the states that got hit:( Good luck!

To the Flagler contingent, hope you're all having a great time! As if there could be a possibility you wouldn't...LOL!

Taylor, I know you're getting excited for FL!

Ward, why are you working?!?!

I was supposed to be off yesterday...ended up working til 1:30:rolleyes: But then we headed up to the Berkshires to see James Taylor at Tanglewood. Had a great tailgate party with 2 cruise friends (was weird seeing them on land for the first time! LOL!) and 2 neighbors. We were having so much fun we almost forgot to go into the concert!

Had lawn seats...was a beautiful nite...JT still sounds like he did when I was a teen...great concert. Stayed over and drove back this morning...now sitting around doing nothing;) Will grill some steaks and have some appy's later but that's about it!

Hope everyone's having a good 4th!

Howdy, Funatics, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!:D

Chris, so sorry to hear you still have no power...just heard there are still a million without power in the states that got hit:( Good luck!

To the Flagler contingent, hope you're all having a great time! As if there could be a possibility you wouldn't...LOL!

Taylor, I know you're getting excited for FL!

Ward, why are you working?!?!

I was supposed to be off yesterday...ended up working til 1:30:rolleyes: But then we headed up to the Berkshires to see James Taylor at Tanglewood. Had a great tailgate party with 2 cruise friends (was weird seeing them on land for the first time! LOL!) and 2 neighbors. We were having so much fun we almost forgot to go into the concert!

Had lawn seats...was a beautiful nite...JT still sounds like he did when I was a teen...great concert. Stayed over and drove back this morning...now sitting around doing nothing;) Will grill some steaks and have some appy's later but that's about it!

Hope everyone's having a good 4th!

Yes I'm am:D

Happy 4th of July! ...and Im at work...:mad:

I was too...:cool:...Hello all been busy as he!! with the new job....Just stopped by to say hey and it is the first time I have been on CC for a while so just looking around....:D

Good morning funatics!!

Wow it was a marathon of fun yesterday!! The parade peeps lined up outside my gate starting at 8am so it was tiki bar floats, boat floats, truck floats, cub scout floats, etc etc, all home made of course, and loads of fun to watch all the excitement:D

We all scattered here and there all day, the beach, the festival in town square, the beach, and the backyard as homebase:p. Then we feasted on the brisket that CoolSteve smoked all day. At sundown we walked back up to the beach and we had a fabulous fireworks show over the ocean, with a red full moon rising in the background!! Incredible!! So thankful for the day:)

Today the yard looks like somebodies had a great time yesterday:eek::rolleyes: so I am off to sort it out:p

Well we are now going on 130+ hours of no power. The generator is making the house (basement) livable but it is just ungodly hot upstairs (will probably peak around 100 today). Almost all of our neighbors came back last night (which is even more frustrating). At least the heat index for today is only 110 :rolleyes:

FINALLY!!!!!! Went home to let Vasher out and it looks like the power came back a little after 11. I can't even imagine how great it will be to go home tonight to a house that isn't over 90 degrees. Sorry for my moodyness this week but the heat wave with no A/C was really draining on us and making us snippy. I'm mainly relieved for the animals. Vasher went straight to the air vent and plopped down on it.

Soooooo, what else is new?

FINALLY!!!!!! Went home to let Vasher out and it looks like the power came back a little after 11. I can't even imagine how great it will be to go home tonight to a house that isn't over 90 degrees. Sorry for my moodyness this week but the heat wave with no A/C was really draining on us and making us snippy. I'm mainly relieved for the animals. Vasher went straight to the air vent and plopped down on it.

Glad its back on for you! enjoy the ac!

Bout' time you showed up! I just asked about you yesterday! Hope you get to relax a bit today:).

:eek: Ward! You need us to come up there and have a chat with that place of employment:eek::rolleyes: I hope you get some holiday in today!!

Happy 4th!! Have a great and safe day today.. :)

Ward.. So glad to see you post.. :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words... I did get some holiday in.. I turned out all the lights ... and watched deep space nine on netflix last night. I did my best to hide.. really didnt want to go out or anything ... just wanted to rest and catch up on sleep. well I got rest but little sleep... stupid brain will not shut off.

I sort of had to go in at that hour to fix a problem with one server... stupid thing wouldnt update ...turns out it was a old programs fault, once that was removed it worked just fine!

I nodding off right now at work sooo its time to caffeine up and get home to get some sleep!

I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy sleeping on vacation more than the waking hours of vacation!

Glad you have your electricity back on...that has to be such a big relief. I can't even imagine no a/c in this weather we have been having. We have a generator but fortunately we have never had to use it but it is nice to have one around when you do need it.

Hi all!! It is a cooler day here.. But tomorrow :eek::eek: Sounds like everyone had a great time yesterday...well almost everyone.. ;) Catch yas later..

Lots cooler here today...only 79 degrees...was suppose to be 90. Now how can the weather man be so far off? Tomorrow is suppose to almost 100 :eek:I sure hope the weather man is wrong on that one.

I was too...:cool:...Hello all been busy as he!! with the new job....Just stopped by to say hey and it is the first time I have been on CC for a while so just looking around....:D

Hi Jeff! Good to see you posting! Stop by more often if you can!:)

Good morning funatics!!

Wow it was a marathon of fun yesterday!! The parade peeps lined up outside my gate starting at 8am so it was tiki bar floats, boat floats, truck floats, cub scout floats, etc etc, all home made of course, and loads of fun to watch all the excitement:D

We all scattered here and there all day, the beach, the festival in town square, the beach, and the backyard as homebase:p. Then we feasted on the brisket that CoolSteve smoked all day. At sundown we walked back up to the beach and we had a fabulous fireworks show over the ocean, with a red full moon rising in the background!! Incredible!! So thankful for the day

Today the yard looks like somebodies had a great time yesterday:eek: so I am off to sort it out:p

Hiya Floatie! Sounds like a lot of fun was had by all:)! Still a little jealous over here!:(

Evening Chris! Glad to hear you've got power again! I can't even wrap mind around having no power for that long. Guess by now ya'll are stretched out enjoying the cool air:)!

Archived