PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words... I did get some holiday in.. I turned out all the lights ... and watched deep space nine on netflix last night. I did my best to hide.. really didnt want to go out or anything ... just wanted to rest and catch up on sleep. well I got rest but little sleep... stupid brain will not shut off.

I sort of had to go in at that hour to fix a problem with one server... stupid thing wouldnt update ...turns out it was a old programs fault, once that was removed it worked just fine!

I nodding off right now at work sooo its time to caffeine up and get home to get some sleep!

I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy sleeping on vacation more than the waking hours of vacation!

Hiya Ward! With both you and Allen posting, it's beginning to feel like old home week!:)

Hi all!! It is a cooler day here.. But tomorrow :eek::eek: Sounds like everyone had a great time yesterday...well almost everyone.. ;) Catch yas later..

Hey Lynne! I guess by now you and your sister should be enjoying each other's company!:) Have a good visit!:)

Lots cooler here today...only 79 degrees...was suppose to be 90. Now how can the weather man be so far off? Tomorrow is suppose to almost 100 :eek:I sure hope the weather man is wrong on that one.

Hiya Ready! Hope you're having a good day! It's always a crap shoot with the weather man! Still pretty hot in this area!:)

FINALLY!!!!!! Went home to let Vasher out and it looks like the power came back a little after 11. I can't even imagine how great it will be to go home tonight to a house that isn't over 90 degrees. Sorry for my moodyness this week but the heat wave with no A/C was really draining on us and making us snippy. I'm mainly relieved for the animals. Vasher went straight to the air vent and plopped down on it.

Soooooo, what else is new?

Glad power is back on. Forget the moodiness! If my power was off that long, I'd be insane. You Go, Vasher! :D

Hope everyone is having a great 4th of July! DH is fixing pizza on the grill again...our new fave! :D

I really AM going to have to try this!

Good evening!! How did your day go.. I got a surprise.. My son came home!! :D When we travel on Monday he will ride back to Louisville with us.. We are staying about a week with him.. And my sister comes tomorrow.. I will have a great weekend.. :D

How wonderful! Enjoy your time together!!

I was too......Hello all been busy as he!! with the new job....Just stopped by to say hey and it is the first time I have been on CC for a while so just looking around....:D

Hey, look what the cat dragged in! So are you still doing the show type things, or is this a different type of job? Nice to "see" you!:D

Good morning funatics!!

Wow it was a marathon of fun yesterday!! The parade peeps lined up outside my gate starting at 8am so it was tiki bar floats, boat floats, truck floats, cub scout floats, etc etc, all home made of course, and loads of fun to watch all the excitement:D

We all scattered here and there all day, the beach, the festival in town square, the beach, and the backyard as homebase:p. Then we feasted on the brisket that CoolSteve smoked all day. At sundown we walked back up to the beach and we had a fabulous fireworks show over the ocean, with a red full moon rising in the background!! Incredible!! So thankful for the day

Today the yard looks like somebodies had a great time yesterday:eek: so I am off to sort it out

Sounds like a fantastic day! WIWT!

FINALLY!!!!!! Went home to let Vasher out and it looks like the power came back a little after 11. I can't even imagine how great it will be to go home tonight to a house that isn't over 90 degrees. Sorry for my moodyness this week but the heat wave with no A/C was really draining on us and making us snippy. I'm mainly relieved for the animals. Vasher went straight to the air vent and plopped down on it.

Soooooo, what else is new?

Thank goodness! Don't apologize for being cranky...I don't know many people who would have been cheerful under those conditions. Heck, I've been a witch on wheels and we never even lost power!:eek:

Thanks everyone for the kind words... I did get some holiday in.. I turned out all the lights ... and watched deep space nine on netflix last night. I did my best to hide.. really didnt want to go out or anything ... just wanted to rest and catch up on sleep. well I got rest but little sleep... stupid brain will not shut off.

I sort of had to go in at that hour to fix a problem with one server... stupid thing wouldnt update ...turns out it was a old programs fault, once that was removed it worked just fine!

I nodding off right now at work sooo its time to caffeine up and get home to get some sleep!

I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy sleeping on vacation more than the waking hours of vacation!

This is exactly why I hate technology!:rolleyes: Hope you can get back to a normal schedule and rest up some! Oh, BTW, the guy who played Quark (Armin Shimmerman) used to be our waiter at our favorite restaurant up here in the 70's/early 80's! He was awesome...used to put on little shows for us during dinner!:D I was so glad when he finally landed a decent part.

So how are all the Funatics this evening? Back to work today...Thurs felt like Monday. I hate these midweek holidays...messes with my need for order!:p But one more day and we have a weekend!:D

I kept thinking it was Monday all day too! :)

Glad you have your electricity back on...that has to be such a big relief. I can't even imagine no a/c in this weather we have been having. We have a generator but fortunately we have never had to use it but it is nice to have one around when you do need it.

Lots cooler here today...only 79 degrees...was suppose to be 90. Now how can the weather man be so far off? Tomorrow is suppose to almost 100 :eek:I sure hope the weather man is wrong on that one.

I hear ya!! We are supposed to get in the 90s..:eek:

Happy Friday Breezers! It was so nice to enjoy the cool upstairs last night. Not much relief from the heat this weekend though as it's supposed to be 99 today and 102 tomorrow :eek:

Ugh, just woke from a dream that we were in Miami and it was the day before this cruise. I even saw 6'3" :(

Hiya Floatie! Sounds like a lot of fun was had by all:)! Still a little jealous over here!:(

Well next year you just plan to get down here, girl!!:)

Good morning funatics!! I could reallllllllllllly get used to five day weekends, that would be an almost perfect work schedule:p

Going to catch up and praying I read that Chris and Cass have powered back up!

Mornin all ! hot hot hot

We had a great time on the 4th ---Floatie's bungalow is precious ! I really love Flagler Beach/ Palm Coast area !

Turns out I got a flu bug on the 4th - didnt make the fireworks ---the drive home yesterday am was NOT fun --poor John had to stop about every 15 min so I could go to the bathroom---thank God it's just a little over an hour drive !

We were home about 1040 am --- John wne to pick up the dogs and they did fine, but were very glad to come home.

Need to play ketchup---------

All have a great day :)

Happy Friday Breezers! It was so nice to enjoy the cool upstairs last night. Not much relief from the heat this weekend though as it's supposed to be 99 today and 102 tomorrow :eek:

Ugh, just woke from a dream that we were in Miami and it was the day before this cruise. I even saw 6'3" :(

Hi Chris! After five (5) days I know you guys are lovin' the cool air!:) Let's get ready for the weekend! CHEERS!:) What is 6'3"?

Mornin all ! hot hot hot

We had a great time on the 4th ---Floatie's bungalow is precious ! I really love Flagler Beach/ Palm Coast area !

Turns out I got a flu bug on the 4th - didnt make the fireworks ---the drive home yesterday am was NOT fun --poor John had to stop about every 15 min so I could go to the bathroom---thank God it's just a little over an hour drive !

We were home about 1040 am --- John wne to pick up the dogs and they did fine, but were very glad to come home.

Need to play ketchup---------

All have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Glad you had a good trip and a safe drive home! But where are the pictures? Hope you're able to get rid of that "bug" real soon!:)

Well next year you just plan to get down here, girl!!:)

Good morning funatics!! I could reallllllllllllly get used to five day weekends, that would be an almost perfect work schedule:p

Going to catch up and praying I read that Chris and Cass have powered back up!

Hi Floatie! I see that Doxie made it home, so who ya' got left at the "Happy House?" Any pictures? Yeah, I could get use to five day weekends in a heart beat!:D

Archived