PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Have fun on the test drive Chris and Cassandra!

Hoping the rain holds off until this afternoon here. Heading to the beach to have a picnic. Having pork chops, baked beans and grilled squash.

yum sounds good !

Mornin all !

Cyn will be here about 11 so I just finished putting clean sheets on the bed for her----

John will fo to the store for stuff for yhe cookout, list is ready.

We will probably order pizza or Chinese tonight, no cooking lol

Going to make yhe deviled eggs this am and will do the pot salad later today.

Taylor

have fun in Fl !

My first car was a MG Midget - loved it-----------

All have a great day :)

1.gif9.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO we are in the TEENS!!!!

Love you Kel:)

Good morning funatics!!!! HOTEL NEWS finally!! We should be open for booking on Monday. I have gotten the best news available right now about the downtown festivites which is "be downtown around 3pm"...:rolleyes: ftlog...:p

In any event, with that possibility, I am thinking the best choice a hotel west of dowtown less then 10 miles out, offers parking, smoking/non, a free shuttle to port only if we want it. I usually end up getting a group shuttle just for us because there is always mayhem and lateness with those free ones and I can't handle it LOL!!!

If you coming in on the 21st, need a hotel, and want to stay where we do, please email me with confirmation, if you need parking, and smoking/non choice, and I will email you booking instructions on Monday. Once my group peeps are booked I will open it to all funatics who could not book with us when CCL took back our cabins!! So email me either way and let me know you booked outside the group:) We should have plenty of rooms for all if we book this week!

Lynne and Dox, I already have you guys on the list, all driving, along with pommee! Most everyone else is either MIA or is flying in day of, etc...please email me if this is not correct!

I remember my first brand-new car. It was a 1917 REO Speedwagon.

That's a BAND!:p

've driven my new mustang once ---home from the dealership lol==I'm skeered lol

Seriously?!?!? That is too funny!!! Go take a ride' date=' girl![/size']

Thanks Ward. I hate Yellow. I've only seen the Yellow Jacket or whatever they call it online. I'm looking at Red with black racing stripes down the middle. It will not be an ugly car ;).

When I do the test drive, I plan on going my route to work (all back roads) and then jumping on the highway near my work for a few miles to test it in both conditions. It won't be 'my' car but it'll be the same model and engine.

I don't plan on reselling this vehicle so I have to keep telling myself that this is my new collectible to take the sting from selling all my Star Wars and Lord of the Rings statues :o (yes, I'm a dork).

Please tell me you watch Big Bang Theory!;) (Great show...LOVE it!). My older daughter and her husband sound just like you...their apt downstairs is full of collectibles:eek:

I bought a new car when I was in my 20's....all used after that until 2 years ago when I bought my new Outback. What a treat, but hate the car payment...puts a crimp in my cruising!

Oh ye of little faith!

1933-reo-speedwagon-model-bn-1.jpg Classic Truck Image Gallery

With its 95-horsepower "Gold Crown" six-cylinder engine' date=' the fast-for-its-day 1933 Reo Speedwagon Model BN lived up to its name. See[/b'] more classic truck pictures.

Built for speed and finely crafted, the 1933 Reo Speedwagon Model BN pickup is a rare find today.

Whoa....who knew?!?! And BTW, we all know you weren't around in 1917...liar liar pants on fire:p

I won't tell you what my first car was... ok I will... '83 chevy cavalier.. thing was built like a tank, but I was lessthanpopular seeing as how it was early 1996 when I first got my license... :p

I like your thinking! I need to remember it's 2 full days OFF work instead of thinking it's one day off then one day thinking about having to work the next! (classic pessimist when it comes to work!)

Well we have an appt at 2pm tomorrow to test drive! I'm excited, and I know Chris is too, and he's glad his dad is coming too. His dad is like Mr. Car Guru - so much so that he co-authored THE authority book on '64-'72 GTO restorations and now in his retirement, he spends his days restoring cars on an "I'll decide" basis for people across the country. Chris never got into the actual mechanics of cars growing up, but growing up around that he can't help but be enamored with muscle cars... and I'll admit I can't wait to ride in one!

Buffalo dip turned out great, but my happy hour co-pilot turned in early, so I'm on my own... hehehe. Happy Friday Everyone!

That's so funny...Kailee drove an 83 Chevy when she got her license in 92.

I so love Buffalo dip but nobody in my house will eat it:(

Good Morning Everyone!

Hoping the rain holds off until this afternoon here. Heading to the beach to have a picnic. Having pork chops, baked beans and grilled squash.

Sounds good! Keeping fingers crossed for good weather!

1.gif9.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

YIPPEEEEEEEEE! We hit the teens! Thanks, Kel:)

Good Morning Floatie and Linda!!!!!:D

Hiya, Taylor! Soon you'll be single digits!

Good morning, Funatics! Hot & humid here. So thankful I'm not working today...what a week.

Dox, enjoy your BBQ tomorrow...sounds great!

We're just doing steak on the grill for dinner.

Floatie, I'm sorry to be missing the festivities on Wed:( Will make up for it on Thursday:D

Have a great day! Catch yas later!

Good morning funatics!!!! HOTEL NEWS finally!! We should be open for booking on Monday. I have gotten the best news available right now about the downtown festivites which is "be downtown around 3pm"...:rolleyes: ftlog...:p

In any event, with that possibility, I am thinking the best choice a hotel west of dowtown less then 10 miles out, offers parking, smoking/non, a free shuttle to port only if we want it. I usually end up getting a group shuttle just for us because there is always mayhem and lateness with those free ones and I can't handle it LOL!!!

If you coming in on the 21st, need a hotel, and want to stay where we do, please email me with confirmation, if you need parking, and smoking/non choice, and I will email you booking instructions on Monday. Once my group peeps are booked I will open it to all funatics who could not book with us when CCL took back our cabins!! So email me either way and let me know you booked outside the group:) We should have plenty of rooms for all if we book this week!

Lynne and Dox, I already have you guys on the list, all driving, along with pommee! Most everyone else is either MIA or is flying in day of, etc...please email me if this is not correct!

Sounds great ---thank you ! need parking and we are doing the whole 10 days now :)

Email sent to you..

Good Morning Everyone!

Lunch sounds great! Hope the rain holds off and you enjoy your picnic!:)

Mornin all !

Cyn will be here about 11 so I just finished putting clean sheets on the bed for her----

John will fo to the store for stuff for yhe cookout, list is ready.

We will probably order pizza or Chinese tonight, no cooking lol

Going to make yhe deviled eggs this am and will do the pot salad later today.

Taylor

have fun in Fl !

My first car was a MG Midget - loved it-----------

All have a great day :)

Enjoy your cookout Dox!:)

Afternoon Floatie! Since I arrive on the 23rd, guess I'll catch you guys on the 24th on the boat!:D

YIPPEEEEEEEEE! We hit the teens! Thanks, Kel:)

Good morning, Funatics! Hot & humid here. So thankful I'm not working today...what a week.

Have a great day! Catch yas later!

Hiya Linda! Hot & Humid in SC too, but with overcast skies! Probably get some afternoon showers! Hope your day is going good!:)

Good Morning Everyone!

Hey Ready, I made homemade De Chevre pizza last night! :D Did the mushrooms like on Carnival..sauteed down with garlic and white wine. Will have to post a pic.....

I have gotten the best news available right now about the downtown festivites which is "be downtown around 3pm"...:rolleyes: ftlog...:p

Any idea on what they plan to do?? I figured the naming ceremony would be held at the port...but shows how much I know lol!

Hi everyone. So extremely busy day today. Parents came over and me and my Dad did a bunch of stuff around the house. Then went to the Dodge dealership. Oh yeah, been up since 6th with the Vash :rolleyes:. Anyway, did the test drive and holy crap!!!! What an amazing vehicle! Going 80 on the highway was like cruising in the 30's. I absolutely loved the feel of the car. Soooooooooo, after going over finances and crap, I put down a deposit on a brand spankin new 2013 Challenger. They don't come out til early September so it's perfect for me to get all my $$$ in a row (really hoping for that yearly bonus right now :o). It's going to be one of a kind with all my options (they even did a special decal thing for me that's not supposed to be available on my model). I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait to post pics once we get it.

Archived