PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Taylor...I am doing good here. Just made a couple loaves of zucchini bread and put them in the oven. You have any plans for the day?

Hiya Ready! I love, love, love, Zucchini bread! Let me know if you need my address for shipping.:D Enjoy your day!:)

Dry as a bone here also. We haven't had in decent rain at all this summer and barely any snow last winter. The lakes are really low. Doesn't look like much relief is in sight either.

You should get some rain today as aa front passes thru...we'll get it after. Boy is it HUMID outside!!!:eek:

Good morning funatics!!! Gonna be a steamy one here too with storms likely this afternoon...althugh they say that every day and none get over here to the beach so who knows:p

Congrats on the new wheels Chris!! Can't wait for pics!!

I saw that new pizza list...I imagine that one will get brought back by popular demand:confused: I'm a cheese pizza girl myself, or pepperoni once in a while

Those are my standby's, too, Floatie...I like sausage, too, but Carnival doesn't have it. I wonder why I never tried the deChevre...I like mushrooms:confused:

Have a great day my friends.. Out of here to go home in a few minutes.. :)

Wow, that went quick...hope you had a good time. Safe travels!:)

I hear that Linny, and I just saw the heat wave is continuing this week and all the way up there:eek:

Yep....oh joy:rolleyes:

Quiet in here today. We had a couple of lines of storms roll through, but nothing bad here. Nothing to report on my end, except while I was trying to be lazy, the girls kept coming in and talking to me...it was like a revolving door:eek: November can't get here soon enough!;)

Mornin all !

Well we got the rain about noon - so we got in a liyyle pool yime---it poured for hours, so cook out was a bust - a lot of the food we froze.

Well I am peeoded - bought a Nook from Amazon - greaT price - Cyn was going to help me set iy up ---well it turns out you have to have wi=fi to register it and get it started up ---so now I have to take it to a place that has free wi-fi before I can use it---grrr I am not used to all this "new" stuff lol

All have a great day :)

Yes, we finally got some much needed rain.

We ended up getting 3 separate rounds of Tstorms and some much needed rain as well!

Mornin all !

Well we got the rain about noon - so we got in a liyyle pool yime---it poured for hours, so cook out was a bust - a lot of the food we froze.

Well I am peeoded - bought a Nook from Amazon - greaT price - Cyn was going to help me set iy up ---well it turns out you have to have wi=fi to register it and get it started up ---so now I have to take it to a place that has free wi-fi before I can use it---grrr I am not used to all this "new" stuff lol

All have a great day

So sorry your cook out got trashed:(

I'm challenged with the new fandango'd stuff, too:o At least you ordered a Nook...I still read paperbacks! LOL!

Good morning guys!! Yep, we gotta go git-er-done again, and we get another week closer to outta here as a reward!:D

We are getting promised some stormy rains today, which we also need, so it's all good!! Have a fabulous day!!!:cool:

My go-git-er-done seems to have got-up-and-left!:eek: Going to try to find it!:p

Good morning Taylor and Breezer peeps! It's a steamy one out there!!! Have a good one!

Archived