PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Lina that good......how are your dog?? She is grow now?

Yes, Lexi is 8 months old and I think she is done growing. She isn't too big...comes up above our knees...not too bad!;)

Good Morning Breezers! Just popping in to say hi. Vasher is still a handful and I'm extremely thankful for the invention of 5 Hour Energy drinks. Cass' Dad is in town today and he's coming over so he'll get to meet the puppy (should be interesting). But at least we're doing Famous Dave's for dinner :D. Oh yeah, calling for triple digits again today :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

They are little bundles of energy, no?!?! Lexi is better, but has her spaz attacks...had one at 10:30 lastnite and just started TEARING around the house!:eek: UGH on triple digits...it was nasty enough here in the upper 90's!

Am I the only one who is just a little disappointed that the potential fibbers pants dont ACTUALLY catch on fire?

Thank goodness I'm not alone!!!! LOL!:D

You best tell Mama that she better behave and follow what the doc says! otherwise Bob Anderson will have to come down and spend a few days with her and set her straight! Beware the Bob!

Bob in no way will intimidate Mama...(Bob is a just a little scared of her)... but Bob can come down and bring some great reading material... such as advanced physics and time dilation theory. Bob can also speak to Information Technology and really explain in depth how the internet.... after this riveting 5 hour lecture...

If Mama has not agreed to abide by the docs orders (or passed out from boredom) then Bob can bring out his big guns and sing (way off key) a select few camping songs... "Found a peanut..." "There is a hole in my bucket..." "John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith" "Polly Wolly Doodle" and other similar hits!

Feel better Mama!

lol-045.gif

You AND Bob better be good to Mama.. You are not too big for her to put you over her knees.. :p;):D

And she would do it, too!:p

Good afternoon! We went from 104 on Sunday, to 77 today..??? Weird weather gods here in Cali!

But it sounds like they are KIND Gods!;)

Hi Linda! I had a busy, but a productive day! Here lately seems like my days are full of meetings!:)

Oh I hate meetings!! But glad you got things accomplished! Tomorrow I have to go into the office for an all day class in Delivering Stellar Service....oh joy:rolleyes: No CC or FB for me til I get home...I will be jonesing for sure! And to boot, our company went non-smoking on the property at all locations July 1, so I should be fit to be tied by the time I leave...in the horrible storms:eek: Tomorrow has NASTY written all over it...LOL!

Howdy Funatics! What's shakin?? Is time crawling, or is it me? Guess I shouldn't wish summer away, but I really want to get on that ship!

Yes, Lexi is 8 months old and I think she is done growing. She isn't too big...comes up above our knees...not too bad!;)

They are little bundles of energy, no?!?! Lexi is better, but has her spaz attacks...had one at 10:30 lastnite and just started TEARING around the house!:eek: UGH on triple digits...it was nasty enough here in the upper 90's!

Thank goodness I'm not alone!!!! LOL!:D

Ohhhh that she good eat??

Afternoon from SC! The heat is still on in South Carolina! At least it's in the 90's and not the 100's! But still just as humid... :)

That humidity gets me every time!!! Before our cruise I am going to get a Brazilian straightener on my hair so I dont have to deal with the frizz!

But it sounds like they are KIND Gods!;)

Oh I hate meetings!! But glad you got things accomplished! Tomorrow I have to go into the office for an all day class in Delivering Stellar Service....oh joy:rolleyes: No CC or FB for me til I get home...I will be jonesing for sure! And to boot, our company went non-smoking on the property at all locations July 1, so I should be fit to be tied by the time I leave...in the horrible storms:eek: Tomorrow has NASTY written all over it...LOL!

Howdy Funatics! What's shakin?? Is time crawling, or is it me? Guess I shouldn't wish summer away, but I really want to get on that ship!

Kind indeed Linny! It was nice to have the AC off for once.

Ohhhh...Stellar Service and no access to Ciggys, CC and FB? Whats worse is usually those classes are interactive...so be nice! :p

I am sooo ready for another cruise! I havent cruised since Jan so I'm dyin' here!

Mornin all !

This rain is killing my sinus - had a killer headache about 430 and just gave up and went to bed - didnt really sleep, but felt better about 10pm

Gretchen was in a destroy mood yesterday - she chewed up most of the papers that were down on the floor for her, got pieces of paper everywhere---I'm thinking she needs some more outside time.

Nothing else really going on here - have a lot that needs to be done, but not too motivated lol

All have a good day :)

Good morning funatics!!

Ward, ROFL!!! I told her:D She said she will see you in Nov:eek::p She's feeling better thank God, pain is just about gone completely:cool:

Linny I hope our day goes quick and painless, ugh on meetings!

Good morning Floatie and the rest of y'all.

Work has been insane, so much change. So much work. I'm drowning but my boss has got it worse than me. He's having to do his managerial duties, and still do a caseload. I feel bad for him, but he was warned it was going to be a tough couple of weeks of transition.

Well, went to a great little Tapas joint nearby for Tuesday tapas specials 5.50 a plate, we had some incredible calamari, little neck clams, shrimp, beef skewers, escargot in a spicy tomato sauce with calamari and best of all chorizo and mushrooms. Of course lets not forget Sangria. Its what the day called for.

Thank goodness I am only 30 days from my next cruise, it's gonna be a tough month leading up, but I'll get there.

Have a great day everyone.

P.S. Floatie- good to hear mama is feeling better ... make her take it easy.

Work has been insane, so much change. So much work. I'm drowning but my boss has got it worse than me. He's having to do his managerial duties, and still do a caseload. I feel bad for him, but he was warned it was going to be a tough couple of weeks of transition.

Well, went to a great little Tapas joint nearby for Tuesday tapas specials 5.50 a plate, we had some incredible calamari, little neck clams, shrimp, beef skewers, escargot in a spicy tomato sauce with calamari and best of all chorizo and mushrooms. Of course lets not forget Sangria. Its what the day called for.

Thank goodness I am only 30 days from my next cruise, it's gonna be a tough month leading up, but I'll get there.

Oooh I gotta hear where that place is for my next trip over there!

Pomm, did you get the message about the hotel?

I'm outta here, y'all have a fabulous day!!

Oooh I gotta hear where that place is for my next trip over there!

Pomm, did you get the message about the hotel?

I'm outta here, y'all have a fabulous day!!

I did Floatie thanks, gonna call and book soon.

Floatie unless you are coming to New Tampa, Cafe Ole' will be quite a bit out of your way. But if you are looking for something a little closer to downtown I would suggest Ceviche. Also I have heard good things about Spain downtown, but haven't been there myself.

Hi Pomm, I love tapas!! I like starting out with manchengo and almonds and love the calamari too. And yes, dont forget the Sangria!

Hope work clears up soon and at least you've got a cruise to look forward to soon.

Deb

Archived