PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Any good Italian sub should have oil and vinegar. Preferably "hots" too, which are near to impossible to find here. Great now I want an Italian sub with hots or a steak bomb. I think I need to make a trip up to Boston next year.

I agree about the oil and vinegar! Now my question is...what is hots? Possibly hot banana peppers because to me...no Italian sub tastes right without hot banana peppers.

Good morning and happy weekend!!:D I'm more of a po'boy fan myself, missing NOLA now too!! Maybe we should look at the Sunshine for next year;)

NOLA and the Sunshine may have possibilities!:) Been thinking about NOLA cause I've never been there before. Might be an adventure!:)

Good morning funatics, and why am I up:eek::rolleyes::p Must be falling asleep at 10 last night:rolleyes:

Coffee's on!!:D

Yesterday Jude and I went shopping with Mama and found Mama a new bed, it was hilarious! She wanted a full size bed, not so easy to find anymore...and so off we went to Rooms To Go Kids up in Jacksonville, and found plenty, along with a bunch of silly stuff that was so FUN!! I wanted the chair that had OMG, LOL, and Text Me all over it:p

Jude decided she wanted her bedroom in Pirates of the Caribbean and went home and told my BIL Dano LOLOL!!!!

Mornin all and Floatie !

I love RTG -

Snoopy just came in the den and was ready to go out---he usually sleeps much later- nuy he's getting older - 14- and cant hold it as long I guess.

Muggy out there already - just chilling today.

The pot roast came out delish in the crock ot !

Linny good luck for your daughter wither her surgery

All have a great day :)

Good morning funatics, and why am I up:rolleyes::p Must be falling asleep at 10 last night

Coffee's on!!:D

Yesterday Jude and I went shopping with Mama and found Mama a new bed, it was hilarious! She wanted a full size bed, not so easy to find anymore...and so off we went to Rooms To Go Kids up in Jacksonville, and found plenty, along with a bunch of silly stuff that was so FUN!! I wanted the chair that had OMG, LOL, and Text Me all over it

Jude decided she wanted her bedroom in Pirates of the Caribbean and went home and told my BIL Dano LOLOL!!!!

Morning Floatie! Don't know why I'm up either. But, woke up at 5:30 a.m., so here I am.... Didn't know they still made full size beds:confused: any more. I'll have a cup of that coffee, thank you!:)

Mornin all and Floatie !

I love RTG -

Snoopy just came in the den and was ready to go out---he usually sleeps much later- nuy he's getting older - 14- and cant hold it as long I guess.

Morning Doxie! Gonna be warm here today too! Left over pot roast today or something different? Think I might check out Best Buy for a new laptop this afternoon. Don't think this one is gonna hold up much longer.:eek:

Morning Doxie! Gonna be warm here today too! Left over pot roast today or something different? Think I might check out Best Buy for a new laptop this afternoon. Don't think this one is gonna hold up much longer.:eek:

Prolly pot past sammies :)

Getting readt to put the bacon in the oven before it gets too hot, then it's paper time.

mmmm pot roast sounds good and leftovers sounds even better! No left overs here unfortunately. DH is cooking a half a chicken over the open pit. I am going to make zucchini patties and chinese buffet green beans to go with it for lunch here today.

Good morning funatics, and why am I up:eek: Must be falling asleep at 10 last night:rolleyes:

Coffee's on!!

Yesterday Jude and I went shopping with Mama and found Mama a new bed, it was hilarious! She wanted a full size bed, not so easy to find anymore...and so off we went to Rooms To Go Kids up in Jacksonville, and found plenty, along with a bunch of silly stuff that was so FUN!! I wanted the chair that had OMG, LOL, and Text Me all over it

That sounds like a FUN trip, for sure!!! I would love me a Pirates of Caribbean bedroom...is Johnny Depp included?!?! mmmm mmmm mmmm:D

Mornin all and Floatie !

I love RTG -

Linny good luck for your daughter wither her surgery

Thanks, Dox!

I love pot roast in the crock pot!

Wishing the best of luck to her. Will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks much, Ready!

Good morning, all. For those of us going on the 2 day, it's 4 months from today!:)

We're having a picture perfect summer weekend here...80's, low humidity, no AC....loving it!

This starts a week of just cooking for 2. Younger DD away, older one on liquid diet, and her hubby doing liquid with her to show his support. I really haven't cooked for 2 for more than a day or 2 in 25 years!:p

Good morning, all. For those of us going on the 2 day, it's 4 months from today!:)

We're having a picture perfect summer weekend here...80's, low humidity, no AC....loving it!

This starts a week of just cooking for 2. Younger DD away, older one on liquid diet, and her hubby doing liquid with her to show his support. I really haven't cooked for 2 for more than a day or 2 in 25 years!:p

Hi Linda! What's for dinner? I was going to fix something, but I just burned my finger. So don't know if I can handle a pot or not!:p Oh well...:) Might be carry-out over here!

Archived