PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hello everyone!! The weekend is almost gone and it means closer to our cruise.. ;)

Does anyone know how Jeffie and Ms. Understood are doing??

I am doing fine! Jeffie is doing fine! I heard from him on Thursday. I've been a social butterfly lately and have four cruises booked and another one in the planning stages.

I'm trying to be as active as I can now, before I get old and decrepit like Lois, Lynne, Linny and that height-challenged little nugget. :p I've also come up with a couple of tasty crock pot recipes which I'll try to post later.

I'm trying to be as active as I can now' date=' before I get old and decrepit like Lois, Lynne, Linny and that height-challenged little nugget. :p I've also come up with a couple of tasty crock pot recipes which I'll try to post later.[/quote']

Great! Love new recipes and you always have good ones!

Good morning babies!! Time to rise and shine:eek::rolleyes: one week closer one week closer one week closer:p

I haven't resolved with Irie yet, or a couple others I am talking with, stay tuned! Yes Linny, it could be a good port to tour a bit on our own. With 3pm to midnight as port time I don't really see a beach type tour, in November as daylight will be short by the time we get off the ship...

Yes, it is a weird Port time. So My GF and I will walk around awhile and then get on transport for the Sunset Catamaran Sail. Nice romantic sail and drinks and snacks. Get me ready for the Jolly Rogers Pirate adventure in Aruba!:D

I am doing fine! Jeffie is doing fine! I heard from him on Thursday. I've been a social butterfly lately and have four cruises booked and another one in the planning stages.

I'm trying to be as active as I can now' date=' before I get old and decrepit like Lois, Lynne, Linny and that height-challenged little nugget. :p I've also come up with a couple of tasty crock pot recipes which I'll try to post later.[/quote']

We were thinking it was about for you to show up!;) Now what's all this talk about being "old and decrepit?" You better watch it buster! Our one consolation is that you will be always be older than us!:p

You go, girl!!! Now tell me what a fried chicken yeast roll is;)

Hi Linda! Oops! That would be fried chicken and yeast rolls...:) Guess you thought I was cooking up something really strange here! Hope you had a good day!

Good morning babies!! Time to rise and shine:eek::rolleyes: one week closer one week closer one week closer:p

I haven't resolved with Irie yet, or a couple others I am talking with, stay tuned! Yes Linny, it could be a good port to tour a bit on our own. With 3pm to midnight as port time I don't really see a beach type tour, in November as daylight will be short by the time we get off the ship...

Hiya Floatie! Hope you had an "easy peasy" day!:)

Mornin all !

It's a new week ----yay

All have a great day :)

Afternoon Doxie! Yep it's a new week,but they're just clicking by too slow!:rolleyes: Wishing my life away, but I'm so ready to cruise:)! What;s going on in your "neck of the woods" today?:)

Oh man does that sound good! Love okra and tomatoes...not the rice. Never ate a blueberry bunte cake before...what time should I be there for leftovers?:D

Drop by anytime, you're always welcome! Dinner was really good yesterday, even with rice. The blueberry bunte cake came out really moist and tasty. Went over well at the office. That recipe is a keeper!:)

Drop by anytime, you're always welcome! Dinner was really good yesterday, even with rice. The blueberry bunte cake came out really moist and tasty. Went over well at the office. That recipe is a keeper!:)

I want the recipe please!!! We have blueberry plants and would be awesome with fresh blueberries. :D

Good Evening Breezers!

checking in! :p Trying to be an active poster :D

About Curacao, I was looking at that sunset catamaran too, only issue is I'm solo so not really interested in the "romantic: part :D More interested in the sunset & booze inboard ;) ( I know it sounds awful, but I'm really nice :) )

I'm trying to be as active as I can now' date=' before I get old and decrepit like Lois, Lynne, Linny and that height-challenged little nugget. :p[/color'] I've also come up with a couple of tasty crock pot recipes which I'll try to post later.

Watch it, Mister!!!:eek:

Yes, it is a weird Port time. So My GF and I will walk around awhile and then get on transport for the Sunset Catamaran Sail. Nice romantic sail and drinks and snacks. Get me ready for the Jolly Rogers Pirate adventure in Aruba!:D

Which sunset sail are you going on, Ron?

Hey Breezer how are ya doing today??

I just done watch tracker for Catie's airport but she in Oregon right now:D

YAY! Glad she got there safely!:)

We were thinking it was about for you to show up! Now what's all this talk about being "old and decrepit?" You better watch it buster! Our one consolation is that you will be always be older than us!:p

Touche! Nicely done, my dear!:D

Hi Linda! Oops! That would be fried chicken and yeast rolls...:) Guess you thought I was cooking up something really strange here! Hope you had a good day!

Oh, OK! LOL! Thought is was some kinda Southern thing!;)

YUM! Getting hungry again over here....type in very small letters....:p

BOP!!! Glad to see you post.. We just booked another one too..:D

Good Evening Breezers!

checking in! Trying to be an active poster :D

About Curacao, I was looking at that sunset catamaran too, only issue is I'm solo so not really interested in the "romantic: part :D More interested in the sunset & booze inboard ;) ( I know it sounds awful, but I'm really nice :) )

Sunset & booze would work for me, too! Shhhh, don't tell Dave I said that...LOL!;):p

Howdy all....man it got so humid up here today! Had a round of Tstorms this morning...may get more tonite, but not looking promising....otherwise all is quiet here!

Hi guys!! I got stuck at a work dinner tonight, tooooooooooo long but they took us to my favorite steakhouse and I'm a sucker for a great steak that I ain't cooking <or buying:eek:>:D

I see the BOP is taken care of tyvm Lynne! The elder is living dangerously since we are roomies next year bwah hahahahaa:cool:;)

Hi guys!! I got stuck at a work dinner tonight, tooooooooooo long but they took us to my favorite steakhouse and I'm a sucker for a great steak that I ain't cooking <or buying:eek:>:D

I see the BOP is taken care of tyvm Lynne! The elder is living dangerously since we are roomies next year bwah hahahahaa:cool:;)

Just remember...pictures,pictures,pictures!!! ;):D

Watch it, Mister!!!:eek:

Which sunset sail are you going on, Ron?

YAY! Glad she got there safely!:)

This is the link for the company in Curacao. They will pick you up round trip by the ship also for $9 a person. It costs $45 per person. They require your Crecit card # to make the reservation but that is just to hold it. You can pay in cash.

http://www.bountyadventures.com/Curacao_Sunset_Sail.html

T C 2, it doesn't have to be romantic, either. You make of it what you want from it. It will be fun either way. Hope to see you all!:D

Mornin all !

Been up and down all night grrrr

Will have to take a look at the sunset sail, thanks/

Well Blanche showed up yesterday and booked a TA and then on to the Baltics with NCL - at least she got us a good cabin, it's on the Star out of Mia. Great itin ! So now I have to canx the trip to the Greek Isles, Cynthia will kill me as that is a group cruise for her.

Will be doing some snoozing later, that's for sure.

Linny how did dd surgery go ?

All have a great day :)

Archived