PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

A mountain pie is made in an iron mountain pie maker. It is put in the coals of a fire. You can put different fillings in the pies such as pizza stuff, beef, fruit. We had steak, mushrooms, hot peppers and cheese in ours. It sort of resembles a toasted cheese sandwich.

Here is a pic:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBfMrBlBNt7m_ZiUGk18UwIj_yAsJTpoKWyTF50lrgvQUUrWO7XfRQlAojpudgie_pie10.jpg

When Rick and I were first married we would make these and cook in a wood stove.. Delish pizza!!

Oh that is really good. You can basically put anything in them you want.

Awwww, my Dad used to make us grilled cheese sammies and egg sammies in these when we camped in the Catskills...haven't thought about those maker things in years:)

Good evening funatics!!:D

All our northern and midwestern peeps be careful, nasty storms rolling up there:eek:

Mornin all !

Cant believe Jul is almost over--seems like we just got back from the 4th.

My dad's housekeeper is coming over today for lunch - she helps out a 6/7 elder;y folks----------cleans the house, does wash, grocery etc. She's a talker lol. Think I'll makw a chef salad - I have all the stuff.

Need some more coffee

All have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Iknow what you mean, I can't believe Wenesday is August 1st. Where did the summer go?:confused: Did you guys have a good lunch today? Chef salad sounds really good.:)

Good morning funatics! I can't believe it's not Friday yet:rolleyes::D

Pommee, it sounds like you really really need that upcoming cruise!! What hours are you in Nassau? We had a blast at the Fish Fry, or Arawok Cay...it's a neighborhood area just a few miles from the port and has restaurants and street vendors, best conch in Nassau! It's on the industrial side of the port and you can see the ships, the only thing lacking imo is outdoor areas for most of the restaurants....

We are there 8-5, I think we are going to do Peterson's Cay snorkel. I'll save Arawak Cay for November.

Floatie, you got that right. Today was so worse. Truly the worst day I have had at work in years.

I'm just ready for this week to end.

A mountain pie is made in an iron mountain pie maker. It is put in the coals of a fire. You can put different fillings in the pies such as pizza stuff, beef, fruit. We had steak, mushrooms, hot peppers and cheese in ours. It sort of resembles a toasted cheese sandwich.

Here is a pic:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBfMrBlBNt7m_ZiUGk18UwIj_yAsJTpoKWyTF50lrgvQUUrWO7XfRQlAojpudgie_pie10.jpg

That sounds delish!!! Why am I the only one who's never heard of these? Would have been great when we used to camp!

We are there 8-5, I think we are going to do Peterson's Cay snorkel. I'll save Arawak Cay for November.

Floatie, you got that right. Today was so worse. Truly the worst day I have had at work in years.

I'm just ready for this week to end.

Pom, I'm so sorry you're having a miserable time at work:( If it makes you feel any better, this summer has been outrageous for us, too. We've had one girl on maternity leave since April, leaving just 5 of us. On many weeks (like this week) we've also had 2 people on vacation, so running at half staff. Today my boss sends an email that starting today, she is on vacation til 8/6 (thanks for the warning:rolleyes:). I am really tired of pulling my hair out, so you have company in your misery...

The storms went through here around 8:00. They looked really nasty coming in, but ended up not being bad at all. Lynne and Ready, I was thinking of you this afternoon...glad you guys got thru the storms ok! I am very happy tomorrow is Friday...I am so done with this week. Somehow I'm managing to keep my smoking at about a half pack...Dave only had one cigarette today (he always has to better me:rolleyes:).

Morin all !

Well we have no water this am ---at least a city truck is outside down the street so they know about it.

Glad everybody survived the storms.

Terry had to canx lunch yesterday --one of her clients had to go to the ER so she took her. Will skd for 1 day next week.

Everybody have a good day :)

Archived