PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Afternoon Linda! Hope you're having a good day too! It's hot and humid as heck down here too! If CCL oversold this cruise, they really must be expecting some cancellations. What do you think they would do if everyone paid on time and no one cancelled?

It's been pouring here for hours! Finally settling down a bit before the next round comes in...yuck.

I don't know what they would do...offer refunds? Free cruise on another ship? Whatever they did would make for some very P.O.'d passengers!:eek:

Heyyyy I'm in Destin, FLA right now!!!

Bueatiful house now:D

YAY!!! Is your house right at the beach? Stormin Norm posts very beautiful sunset pics from his house there! Enjoy! Wish I was there...

1.jpg

Good evening all! I do believe it's time for Happy Hours!:D

It's been pouring here for hours! Finally settling down a bit before the next round comes in...yuck.

I don't know what they would do...offer refunds? Free cruise on another ship? Whatever they did would make for some very P.O.'d passengers!:eek:

YAY!!! Is your house right at the beach? Stormin Norm posts very beautiful sunset pics from his house there! Enjoy! Wish I was there...

1.jpg

I think what they do is cancel bookings for people who post regularly on Cruise Critic and turn the cabins over to those that were overbooked. I AM VERY WORRIED!.................................

JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I think what they do is cancel bookings for people who post regularly on Cruise Critic and turn the cabins over to those that were overbooked. I AM VERY WORRIED!.................................

JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Behave now.. :p

Good evening my friends.. Hope you had a great day..

1.jpg

Yep I'm at beach house name is Bella Visa it pretty home and beach too:D

Mornin all !

I usually cook a big breakfast on Sundays, but John has a special event to do this am/afternoon with the hot dog cart --it's ok - we need money for cruise dranks :)

I'll just do some wash and watch the Olylpics while he is gone

dinner is Chinese --yay a no cook day

Taylor, enjoy the beach !

All have a great day :)

Morning Everyone! Been MIA a few days. Had a lot going on at work and here at home. Been up for about 2 hours and have already taken Vasher on 2 walks :o. Someone is nothing but energy this morning. I'm hoping he crashes soon so I can relax a bit........Cass is still sleeping:rolleyes:

I hope that # of 260 oversold cabins is not correct. I can't see how they could offer that many cabins knowing this cruise would sell out early. I paid this off many months ago so I know we're safe but still, that would suck.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Good morning funatics!! I just woke up:eek:

We got Julie moved in, what a cute place and only 4 miles from her school:D

I've never heard of overselling either:confused: but sure am glad to be paid off. Actually the final payments for our group are due mid-August for anyone who has a balance, it will be charged soon.

Lawdy it is hot, moving was hot yesterday and today is more of the same hot...I think it's a get-laundry-done and slug day:p

Mornin all !

I usually cook a big breakfast on Sundays, but John has a special event to do this am/afternoon with the hot dog cart --it's ok - we need money for cruise dranks :)

All have a great day :)

Morning Doxie! You can go ahead and fix that big breakfast, I'll be right over!:) Gonna be a slow day here cause it's just too darn hot... Take it easy and try to stay cool today...

Morning Everyone! Been MIA a few days. Had a lot going on at work and here at home. Been up for about 2 hours and have already taken Vasher on 2 walks :o. Someone is nothing but energy this morning. I'm hoping he crashes soon so I can relax a bit........Cass is still sleeping:rolleyes:

I hope that # of 260 oversold cabins is not correct. I can't see how they could offer that many cabins knowing this cruise would sell out early. I paid this off many months ago so I know we're safe but still, that would suck.

Hi Chris! Good to see you back posting! Hope you enjoy your day too! :)

I've never heard of overselling either:confused: but sure am glad to be paid off. Actually the final payments for our group are due mid-August for anyone who has a balance, it will be charged soon.

Lawdy it is hot, moving was hot yesterday and today is more of the same hot...I think it's a get-laundry-done and slug day:p

sounds good to me !

Morning Doxie! You can go ahead and fix that big breakfast, I'll be right over!:) Gonna be a slow day here cause it's just too darn hot... Take it easy and try to stay cool today...

come on down ! I'll give you a piece of diet toast===that's what I had lol

Morning Floatie! I can only imagine how hot it was trying to move Julie cause it was "melt city" in this area! You deserve a break today. Already made my final payment too, so hopefully I'll be OK. Nothing much going on here today either. Gonna try to stay out of that crazy heat..:)

Alright, enough of the "pity party." Come on out from under that rock! You got friends over here!:)

Really wasnt looking to elicit pity, but it was nice to get some i guess... thanks Lois. Its good to know I can always count on you all.

Mornin all !

All have a great day

Sounds like a nice relaxing day for you! I love a no-cook day!:D

Good Morning Breezer

Wow I'm woke! Bec yesterday I'm got up at 5:40am but I'm feel better!

Hope you have a nice sunny day on the beach!:)

Morning Everyone! Been MIA a few days. Had a lot going on at work and here at home. Been up for about 2 hours and have already taken Vasher on 2 walks :o. Someone is nothing but energy this morning. I'm hoping he crashes soon so I can relax a bit........Cass is still sleeping

I don't understand it either...I think it must have something to do with cabins that TA's are holding or something. How could they oversell it??

Archived