PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

YAY!!! Glad you're having fun and hogging that chair!:D

Hi all...off to the hospital for my daughter's surgery. Save me a stool at the bar...I'm sure I'll be ready for a double by this evening;)

Hi Linda! Praying everything went well for your daughter today!:)

I haven't heard anything else about this was wondering if anyone else had? Hoping just a big rumour.

I am thinking our final payment if booked with the group is Aug. 10th from what Johnna sent me which is about 25 days before Carnival's final payment date. I will pay mine off a couple of days before the 10th just to make sure.

Hope they didn't oversell too many guarantee cabins since that is what I booked lol.

Evening Ready! Haven't heard any follow-up on this issue yet. Hopefully, someone will post something soon about it as "fact or fiction." I've already paid mine off so hopefully everything will be OK. Hope you had a good day.

Evening Ready! Haven't heard any follow-up on this issue yet. Hopefully, someone will post something soon about it as "fact or fiction." I've already paid mine off so hopefully everything will be OK. Hope you had a good day.

I have a email into Johna.. Ours is paid off too.

Hi guys! Loooooooong day, feels like I had TWO Mondays:eek:

I don't think anyone needs to worry about overselling cabins, I think Linny was right about it having to do with CCL taking back unsold TA cabin blocks. In any event, we do pay our final payments earlier than CCL requires by a few weeks so we should be first in line:D

Prayers were up for your DD today Linny, hope to hear all went well:)

I know what you mean! I'm just finishing up some documents that i need for tomorrow, so now I'm off to bed. See ya'll tomorrow!:)

Late work day for you too Vegas!! Let's make sure we breeze through the rest of the week:p

Good morning funatics!!!:D

Taylor, those storms yesterday went right by you and over to my house!! More today but in the afternoon! Get some funtime at the beach this morning:cool:

I don't think anyone needs to worry about overselling cabins, I think Linny was right about it having to do with CCL taking back unsold TA cabin blocks. In any event, we do pay our final payments earlier than CCL requires by a few weeks so we should be first in line:D

I agree Floatie. I would hate to think I paid full deposit the day after the cruise was listed and then to get bumped...:eek: Since our final payment goes in before most not seeing that happen.

I agree Floatie. I would hate to think I paid full deposit the day after the cruise was listed and then to get bumped...:eek: Since our final payment goes in before most not seeing that happen.

nope we will be fine I'm sure

Hi guys! Loooooooong day, feels like I had TWO Mondays:eek:

Prayers were up for your DD today Linny, hope to hear all went well:)

Ditto to all :)

Late work day for you too Vegas!! Let's make sure we breeze through the rest of the week:p

Good morning funatics!!!:D

Taylor, those storms yesterday went right by you and over to my house!! More today but in the afternoon! Get some funtime at the beach this morning:cool:

Good Morning Breezer!!!!

Good morning Floatie lol i love that Funtime at beach:D:p

The thing that makes me nervous is that when I transferred from Cabin 2289, a Cabin for 2 people to Cabin 2338, a Cabin for up to 3 people, I had to get approval for the transfer. I love the location of 2338. I was warned however, that if a party of 3 needed a Cabin, they can legally move me from 2338 and move me to another cabin since I am a party of 2. I have been paid in full since March 20 but fear that they may bump me from the cruise if there is a Party of 3 that is in one of these "oversold" 260 cruises! :eek:

The thing that makes me nervous is that when I transferred from Cabin 2289, a Cabin for 2 people to Cabin 2338, a Cabin for up to 3 people, I had to get approval for the transfer. I love the location of 2338. I was warned however, that if a party of 3 needed a Cabin, they can legally move me from 2338 and move me to another cabin since I am a party of 2. I have been paid in full since March 20 but fear that they may bump me from the cruise if there is a Party of 3 that is in one of these "oversold" 260 cruises! :eek:

I emailed Johna and she said we are confirmed.. But until I see that $$ about paid in full on Carnivals site I will worry..

I emailed Johna and she said we are confirmed.. But until I see that $$ about paid in full on Carnivals site I will worry..

I almost never see anything on the carnival docs... I do feel better having seen my credit card statement with the final deposit made and my booking number as part of the charge description.

I am doing ok.. The heat is bothering me this year. :( And you??

Doing good here. All this humidity is getting to me though. Would rather see the heat with no humidity (not sure if no humidity exists where I live lol)than the cold. When the cold visits...so does my good friend Arther (itis). Arther is not a very nice friend LOL :p

Doing good here. All this humidity is getting to me though. Would rather see the heat with no humidity (not sure if no humidity exists where I live lol)than the cold. When the cold visits...so does my good friend Arther (itis). Arther is not a very nice friend LOL :p

We just had a terrible storm go thru here.. Chair blown into the pool and you should have seen me fishing it out..:eek: The wind is awful..

Arthur is not nice is he.. I have tried to get rid of him but he just won't go.. ;)

Archived