PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Funatics!!

Yep been a while since I've posted on CC - been lurking, but just been busy and trying to keep my sanity with that which is a ball of fur, wiggles, and stubbornness! I think the puppy inherited both mine and Chris's hard-headedness :rolleyes: :p

We took him to the dog park for the first time on Sunday - took him about 10 mins to warm up to the other dogs but after that he was literally like a pig in dirt... he was SO freaking dirty, but loved every minute of it. I think it'll be a once a week or so outing, and definitely on bath-day. Lucky dog ended up getting 2 baths last weekend :rolleyes:

Can NOT WAIT for this cruise. Feels like we are coming into the homestretch now!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Hi Cass, good to see you posting! Sounds like Vasher had a fun time at the park.. My day was busy, but OK. Hope your day was good too!:)

Thanks, everyone! Haven't seen Kailee yet today...hoping she at least finally got some sleep...

Cass, for some reason, Lexi ADORES Kailee...we fear what will happen if they finally move out:eek: Glad Vasher likes the dog park! Lexi likes it, too, but for some reason she gets way too hot, so we haven't brought her much in the summer. And yes, a trip there makes for one dirty pup! LOL!

Stephen, hope your friend gets out of the hospital soon...that is no place to rest, for sure. Kailee is a vet tech...maybe they have it out for those in the Veterinary profession!:eek: I have some mobility issues at times as well...really stinks. My knee is still not healed after that fall 4 months ago!:mad:

Taylor, have a great day at the beach!

Final payment is due 8/10 (for all my fellow procrastinators...LOL)

Have a good one!

Hi Linda! Glad to hear everything went well for Kailee. Nothing much going on here this evening. Just relaxing from a busy day. Hope you had a good day too!:)

speaking of a pig in dirt... I went through a drive through animal park on Monday. Was supposed to have a car load but ended up just two passengers... Rosa and her adorable 4 yr old daughter Alexis. The highlight of the trip was the baby potbelly pigs, baby monkeys, and baby ostrich.

Zebras, reindeer, and llamas were among the few that were fed and when appropriate petted. I could see some of the deer were shedding their antlers and didnt want my hand or truck for that matter being confused with a tree to rub against.

A great time was had by all!

Afternoon Ward! I don't believe I've heard of a "drive through animal park" before. Where is the park located? Sounds like you guys had a fun time!:)

Mornin all and Floatie !

Linny glad all went well and hospitals are NOT a place to get rest.

Nothing really new here ----

I know arthur too lol

All have a great day :)

Evening Doxie! I think many of us know "arthur" all too well!:) I'm also friends with "arthur's" first cousin "bertha.":D Hope you had a great day too!

Mornin all !

Gretchen did really good with housebreaking until John got home lol----she piddled on the floor once AND on her blankie at the end of the couch (on the floor) -----cant figure that one out. She adores him.....her favoriaye toy is Snoopy haha she torments him to death.

Floatie thanks for your hard work with the hotel and everything else.

All have a great day :)

Afternoon Ward! I don't believe I've heard of a "drive through animal park" before. Where is the park located? Sounds like you guys had a fun time!:)

Its near Natural Bridge VA. You know how most zoo's you walk through and look at animals in cages.... where at a drive through park, the animals roam free and you drive through in your "cage"

Hi Funatics...we're almost to the weekend!

Thanks again for all your good wishes for Kailee. The Dr told her she should be feeling much better today and she's not. She is walking misery today. Is this cruise really not til November??? I'm sure I need a vacation NOW! Actually on vacation next week, but will be trapped here...ugh...

Bazinga...LMAO! Big Bang is such a great show! We even watch the reruns during dinner:D

Ward, the drive thru park sounds like it was fun...I love those. Did the little one love it?

Taylor, you're going back to Destin next year?? YAY!:)

Sounds like the new chair hog solution on the Breeze is working! That makes me happy. Not that I even try to get a lounger in the sun for long, but it really irritates me that chairs get wasted while people hunt for a place to sit.

HHH up here, too...welcome back to summer....

Archived