PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Well today is the last day of my boss' vacation. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm going to bring in Vasher to work this afternoon to keep him up since Cass is going up to PA tonight :(. It's just going to be me and my boy tonight. Should be interesting (and by interesting I mean incredibly frustrating).

Vasher is getting better but it's still a bit trying at times. He's sleeping a little longer and we're finding new ways to tire him out. He is so incredibly smart though. He's in the process of learning 3 new tricks right now including knowing his left from his right. I love that he seems to want to learn new stuff.

It'd been a while since I had checked how many days until this cruise and wow, we are getting closer and closer to double digits :D. I CAN NOT WAIT for this cruise!!!

Good luck tonite! Glad Vasher's getting a little better...a couple more months and you should be able to enjoy him a lot more. Lexi is smart, too...understands bone, ball, frisbee. Now if she would just stop being El Destructo with every toy she owns:rolleyes: Can't even give her any soft toys anymore...she just rips them to shreds. At least she doesn't mess with the furniture, etc!

Double digits is going to be really exciting after booking this over 500 days out!:D

Hiya everyone!! Looks like alot of us will be feeling the heat today.. Stay cool!! Later..

Yup, HHH thru the weekend...oh joy!

Hope all the Breezers are having a good day! TGIF!!!:)

Ward' date=' can you still drive over the bridge on US 11? I think it was called The Robert E. Lee Highway.We used to drive back and forth from Tennessee to New York before I-80 was completed and the road went right over the bridge.[/quote']

Yup I think its still in use to this day!

Good Evening Breezer Funatics! :D

It's Friday ... AND ... it's Happy Hours! :p

I know that I am a #1 lurker, and I apologise for this, it's just that time is limited and lurking is quicker ;) I was checking in to see if we had any "plans" firmed up yet, I know Jack's Shack is a done deal! and the Jolly Pirates in Aruba is also scheduled, but what about our other 2 ports???

Floatie I see you are working on the fungenda and t-shirts this week!!! WooHoo!!! :) I guess I will just have to lurk here a little more, and stay off the Big Brother live feeds more :D (I hate that the coaches are back in the game BTW)

I know that I am a #1 lurker, and I apologise for this, it's just that time is limited and lurking is quicker ;) I was checking in to see if we had any "plans" firmed up yet, I know Jack's Shack is a done deal! and the Jolly Pirates in Aruba is also scheduled, but what about our other 2 ports???

Floatie I see you are working on the fungenda and t-shirts this week!!! WooHoo!!! I guess I will just have to lurk here a little more, and stay off the Big Brother live feeds more :D (I hate that the coaches are back in the game BTW)

TC, have you been to the Member Cruise threads for our cruise? Floatie has a great trip lined up for La Romana...go take a peek. I think some other folks are going to Dreams. Curacao is kind of up in the air...I know you're aware of the sunset cruise...not sure of anything else definite. Here's a link to our threads there:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=728

CHEERS, Funatics!!! It is HAPPY HOURS!!!:D:D

Mornin all !

Slept in today -0630 yay and have been busy with Gretchen haha

She did great yesterday ===no piddle/poop in the house - she's down to 1 puppy pad by the door to go outside ---hoping for a repeat today.

All have a great day :)

Oh Dox, you did sleep in today!:) Hope the rest of your day was good!:)

Happy Friday everyone!!! Well today is the last day of my boss' vacation. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm going to bring in Vasher to work this afternoon to keep him up since Cass is going up to PA tonight :(. It's just going to be me and my boy tonight. Should be interesting (and by interesting I mean incredibly frustrating).

Vasher is getting better but it's still a bit trying at times. He's sleeping a little longer and we're finding new ways to tire him out. He is so incredibly smart though. He's in the process of learning 3 new tricks right now including knowing his left from his right. I love that he seems to want to learn new stuff.

It'd been a while since I had checked how many days until this cruise and wow, we are getting closer and closer to double digits :D. I CAN NOT WAIT for this cruise!!!

Evening Chris! CHEERS:) to you!

Floatie I see you are working on the fungenda and t-shirts this week!!! WooHoo!!! :) I guess I will just have to lurk here a little more, and stay off the Big Brother live feeds more :D (I hate that the coaches are back in the game BTW)

Evening T C! Good to see you posting! But "lurkers" are good too!;)

TC, have you been to the Member Cruise threads for our cruise? Floatie has a great trip lined up for La Romana...go take a peek. I think some other folks are going to Dreams. Curacao is kind of up in the air...I know you're aware of the sunset cruise...not sure of anything else definite. Here's a link to our threads there:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=728

CHEERS, Funatics!!! It is HAPPY HOURS!!!:D:D

thanks Linny, I did see that, I added my name to the list in June, just excited about this cruise, and trying to have all the details worked out ahead of time. (scheduling & payments etc ..... only slightly OCD :p )

Mornin all !

Sounds like we all all tired of the heat............it will staart getting nice here about the end of Sept

Linny how's the cut back on smoking going ? I sure need to quit-------have tried everything also how;s dd doing ?

Nothing much going on today - maybe some pool time

All have a great day :)

I reserved the Seavis tour in La Romana this week. It is $65 per person plus $15 for the taxi, all due when they pick you up. If the group books a cheaper price I will switch to the group but I wanted to make sure we got in because the boats fill up fast.

Has anyone tried discount codes for Carnival excursions? I tried some this morning and the only one that worked was a 10% discount using BGD001. I'm looking at the Kukoo Kunuku Open AIr Bus & Beach Break in Aruba for $45.00.

I reserved the Seavis tour in La Romana this week. It is $65 per person plus $15 for the taxi, all due when they pick you up. If the group books a cheaper price I will switch to the group but I wanted to make sure we got in because the boats fill up fast.

Has anyone tried discount codes for Carnival excursions? I tried some this morning and the only one that worked was a 10% discount using BGD001. I'm looking at the Kukoo Kunuku Open AIr Bus & Beach Break in Aruba for $45.00.

Hi, Sheila. we booked the Kukoo Kunuku Bus and Beach Break for Aruba .... it looks like it's a fun trip and we go to the beach, too, so we thought we'd give it a try. the reviews online were pretty good.

other than the aruba excursion, we haven't booked anything else yet for the Breeze. .... i guess i better get moving on some research and book some excursions, but the countdown to our Carnival Pride cruise is now in single digits (8 days until we leave! wooo hooo!) so i guess i'll get serious about the Breeze excursions once we're back from the Pride. :D

have a great day everybody! :) it's already 82 degrees at 8 a.m. here in maryland, so i'm trying to get out the door for an early morning walk before it gets toooooo hot and sticky today.

Archived