PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Breezer Funatics ;) Happy Sunday!

Doxie I can relate to the panic of not being able to find one of the fur babies. I also let mine out sometimes by themselves, I've started counting them as they come in to make sure all are accounted for. Not too log ago I couldn't find one of them, I was in a panic, crying, calling & calling for her. I came back in the house, sat in the chair and cried :( then I heard a scratching noise. It turned out she had followed me into the closet when I went to put on the yard shoes .... she had never even gone outside, she'd been in the closet for over an hour :eek: Oooppppps! I've tried not to make that mistake again.

Still trying to come up with a plan that would allow me to make the B2B, it actually isn't looking too bad right now, still have to work out doggie day care issues though.

Hope it works out !

Hi all! Thank you so much for the well wishes :o I've never been in an accident and was shaken up but physically ok. Glad it was already stop and go on the highway and not a sudden stop from 60+ mph or I'd be in a lot worse shape that's for sure. My car is a 2001 Acura with 100k+ miles on it. It was still in decent shape and was just hoping to pay it off within the year and run it till it dies but that may not be an option now. Oh well such is life!! Kid that hit me had a jeep wrangler and it looked fine :rolleyes:

But woo hoo this cruise cant come soon enough now!! Happy Sunday all!

Glad you are ok --when I totaled my mustang about 6 mo ago, it sure scared me ! And I was only doing 30 mph

Good Morning Everyone! Finally got some much needed rain last night and looks like cooler temperatures are on the way.

Fixing an easy lunch today...BLT's and a salad. Then going to doing nothing and watch Nascar.

Hope everyone has a great day today.

YUM! I haven't had a BLT in a long time....might be time to fix that this week!

Mornin all !

Night from hell last night ---John was working,,,,,I let the dogs out and then went into the bedroom to watch the Olympics. I didnt notice that gretchen didnt come in duh

Anyhow I dozed off and woke up about 930 and couldnt fund her ANYWHERE...not under the couch, bed or anywhere. I went out on the patio and called her and called her- looked everywhere---I called John sobbing----on his way home I found her on the front porch ! Have no idea how she got out of the yard. She was wound up tighter than a drum and no worse for her adventure lol wont let her out again alone for a while.

Need some coffee bbl

All have a great day :)

Oh you poor thing! That happened with Lexi when she was small, too. Someone left the gate unlatched...I went out looking for her...found her on the front porch, too! Happened another time...gate was latched...I'm all over the yard yelling for her. Came inside and Kailee told me she was downstairs with her...she couldn't have called out to me while I was calling her all over the yard?!?!:rolleyes: Glad Gretchen is ok!

Hi all! Thank you so much for the well wishes :o I've never been in an accident and was shaken up but physically ok. Glad it was already stop and go on the highway and not a sudden stop from 60+ mph or I'd be in a lot worse shape that's for sure. My car is a 2001 Acura with 100k+ miles on it. It was still in decent shape and was just hoping to pay it off within the year and run it till it dies but that may not be an option now. Oh well such is life!! Kid that hit me had a jeep wrangler and it looked fine :rolleyes:

But woo hoo this cruise cant come soon enough now!! Happy Sunday all!

So glad you're ok! Fingers crossed for the car!

Good Morning Breezer Funatics Happy Sunday!

Doxie I can relate to the panic of not being able to find one of the fur babies. I also let mine out sometimes by themselves, I've started counting them as they come in to make sure all are accounted for. Not too log ago I couldn't find one of them, I was in a panic, crying, calling & calling for her. I came back in the house, sat in the chair and cried then I heard a scratching noise. It turned out she had followed me into the closet when I went to put on the yard shoes .... she had never even gone outside, she'd been in the closet for over an hour :eek: Oooppppps! I've tried not to make that mistake again.

Still trying to come up with a plan that would allow me to make the B2B, it actually isn't looking too bad right now, still have to work out doggie day care issues though.

LOL! Good story! When I was in my teens, Mom & I were sitting in the family room & heard all this noise like someone was trying to get in the front door. We were freaking out, grabbing fireplace tools and all. She slowly opens the door and our kitten popped out! She had closed her in between the big door and the storm door:eek: And there we stood with our weapons....:o

OOPS! My bad! :o As Emily Litella used to say" Never Mind!"

Love me some Emily...she was so great!:D

Glad you are ok --when I totaled my mustang about 6 mo ago, it sure scared me ! And I was only doing 30 mph

Sooooooo, have you driven your new Mustang yet? hmmmmm????;)

Thanks, I thought they had to canx - will miss them..................

I know...I was really looking forward to meeting them. I think they're on the Victory with the group next year, though:confused:

Howdy peeps!

Not that hot up here (upper 80's), but we have the highest dew points on record for the state (aka humidity)...it is gross outside. Storms coming in later today and tonite which should help.

Just watched Synchronized Swimming duets on the Olympics (both my DD's swam for about 11 years between the 2 of them). Unofrtuantely the US in in 9th place thus far, but it's still beautiful to watch. Far cry from the old Esther Williams synchro! LOL!

Going to try to clean up and organize my kitchen (which is also my office:rolleyes:) today. That will be enough effort for one day!:eek:

Have a good one, all!

Our area just had a storm pass though.. I am so glad as the temp dropped 15 degrees..

Good for you! We had a small storm earlier...didn't help at all. Waiting for the line of storms to come from you guys. It is really terrible outside. A local weatherman posted that our dew point was at 75...India is 79. Came back a few minutes ago and the dew point is now at 80!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Good for you! We had a small storm earlier...didn't help at all. Waiting for the line of storms to come from you guys. It is really terrible outside. A local weatherman posted that our dew point was at 75...India is 79. Came back a few minutes ago and the dew point is now at 80!!!:eek::eek::eek:

It was a doozy of a storm.. We didn't get it as bad as other areas did..

Well...we seem to have run out of weekend again, sfs...:rolleyes::p

I guess we had this tropical wave roll over us today but you wouldn't know it by the amount of rain we had:confused:

Yup! Workday is just around the corner! Gotta "hit it" cause it funds this crazy cruising addiction!:D No big rains here, just a few sprinkles!

Lynne, glad you have your excursions in place...that always feels good.

We had the line of storms come through about an hour ago...it's down to 72 now but still grossly humid. Hopefully tomorrow will be better;)

Got half the kitchen reorganized and cleaned up. I have lots of things on my to-do list for this staycation....wish me luck:eek::o

Wishing everyone a painless Monday!:)

Just set up our excursions for Grand Turk and LaRomana.. Thanks to whoever had a code which I tried and it worked!! :D

In Aruba we are going to catch a bus to go to Hard Rock Cafe and in Curacao just looking around..:)

Know you're glad to have your excursions nailed down! Guess I need to get busy and land on something soon!:)

Got half the kitchen reorganized and cleaned up. I have lots of things on my to-do list for this staycation....wish me luck:eek::o

Wishing everyone a painless Monday!:)

Hope you have a productive"staycation!" And some fun too! How's your daughter doing today? Hope she's improving with each new day!:)

LOL! Good story! When I was in my teens, Mom & I were sitting in the family room & heard all this noise like someone was trying to get in the front door. We were freaking out, grabbing fireplace tools and all. She slowly opens the door and our kitten popped out! She had closed her in between the big door and the storm door:eek: And there we stood with our weapons....:o

Love me some Emily...she was so great!:D

Sooooooo, have you driven your new Mustang yet? hmmmmm????;)

That is funny !

No not yet

Chris, not sure how the snorkeling goes though, it's not touted as a snorkel trip so check out the group area for detail info and let me know if you still on the list:D

Yeah I have no idea where I got the idea it was snorkel too? We are definitely still in though.

Ugh, woke up today with one of the worst head aches of my life. My head hurt so bad I felt sick. It's slowly getting better but I'm sure my boss' first day back in nearly 2 weeks isn't going to help any :o. Just gotta keep thinking to myself that we'll be in double digits next week :D

Hope you have a productive"staycation!" And some fun too! How's your daughter doing today? Hope she's improving with each new day!:)

She's doing better, thanks! Now she's getting ornery because she's hungry...has one more week to go on liquids.:eek:

That is funny !

No not yet

Who gets a new car and doesn't drive it?!? Git yerself back up on dat der horse (Mustang...LOL!) and git er done!;)

Mornin all !

Today is wash/clean day yuk ---need to wash my knicknacks and paddywacks

Linny good luck on re-organizing-----------it's hard work but worth it

Feeling puny, bbl

All have a great day :)

Dont forget to give the dog a bone when you're done:p Hope you feel better...

Good morning my friends. Much nicer day out today up here. One Dr appt for my DD and 2 for me...OY!

Have a good one!:)

Archived