PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

WOOOHOO good morning funatics!! If you're happy and ya know it, do the DANCE!! Lovin all the visuals:D

Long week here, one more appointment this morning and I get to head home!! See yas for happy hours!!

BON VOYAGE pommee, represent man, we know you will do us proud!!:p

come on home safe and sound...

we are getting closer and closer!

Awwww here we go now! Lovin that song... Hope you had a good day!:)

Yes, had a good day. Bought my GF a Hot Pink (Pic below, just picture it Hot Pink) and she liked it so much that I bought me a Royal Blue one for myself that should arrive next Friday. I already have a perfectly good rolling suitcase I used my last 3 cruises but I thought it would be cool for us to have matching suitcases, so to speak. But I can't talk to her too much about cruise. Says it's months away and I'd ruin the fun just talking about the cruise!:eek:

51yNvpJjvWL._SL1001_.jpg.33540ff2e1b56b129f9473f7734271fd.jpg

yes it's almost here !

We have enrolled Gretcheninator in a puppy class at PetSmart----109.00 for 6 weeks - they teah leash manners (which she needs), housebreaking which she still needs sometimes and socializing with dog/people ---she's fine with that ! Should be interesting.

That sounds good! We almost did that with Lexi but then ended up having a trainer come into the house one day. Let us know how it goes!

Let happy hours begin!:)

daiquiri-300x300.jpg

Cheers, Lois!:D

Hey Linda I know her text me on Sunday bec her got ready package tomorrow then time leaves morning at airport place:D

I'm happy see her!!!

I know...that's a long time to go without seeing a friend! You'll have a BIG :D on your face!

Yes, had a good day. Bought my GF a Hot Pink (Pic below, just picture it Hot Pink) and she liked it so much that I bought me a Royal Blue one for myself that should arrive next Friday. I already have a perfectly good rolling suitcase I used my last 3 cruises but I thought it would be cool for us to have matching suitcases, so to speak. But I can't talk to her too much about cruise. Says it's months away and I'd ruin the fun just talking about the cruise!:eek:

I've always thought the anticipation of the cruise was half the fun!;):D Well you can talk to us...we're always ready to talk cruise!

Happy Friday nite, Funatics...we made it to another weekend! The bar is open and I have Floatie's stool waiting for her!

st-maarten-st-martin.jpg

I've always thought the anticipation of the cruise was half the fun! Well you can talk to us...we're always ready to talk cruise!

Happy Friday nite, Funatics...we made it to another weekend! The bar is open and I have Floatie's stool waiting for her!

st-maarten-st-martin.jpg

Omg and I am ready for it!! That's it right there, thanks Linny!:D

We had some nasty line of storms through FL today that were in between me and happy house:eek: Thank God everybody minded themselves and I got through with no problems just delays:DNOW it's CHEERS time!!:p

Trying to catch up with y'all and I am losing the battle this week LOL!! Crew, the hotel is the Hampton MIA Airport West, sweet little place! Typical Hampton and out of the mad rush of downtown...also a good place to leave our cars so I'm a happy Floatie:p

We had some nasty line of storms through FL today that were in between me and happy house:eek: Thank God everybody minded themselves and I got through with no problems just delays:DNOW it's CHEERS time!!:p

Welcome home Floatie!:)

Trying to catch up with y'all and I am losing the battle this week LOL!! Crew, the hotel is the Hampton MIA Airport West, sweet little place! Typical Hampton and out of the mad rush of downtown...also a good place to leave our cars so I'm a happy Floatie:p

Is there a shuttle from airport to the hotel??

Welcome home..:)

I'll be interested to hear how that goes. Vahser is fine on his leash about 90-95% of time and I feel like he's great around people and dogs. It's the whole listening thing he needs to work on. But then again he is only just over 4 months old.

Hang in there everyone. Almost happy hour :D

will let you know ---she starts 2 weeks from today

She HATES her leash and poor Snoop loves to go for a walk lol

Welcome home Floatie!:)

Is there a shuttle from airport to the hotel??

Welcome home..:)

Thanks guys! Lynne, there is a shuttle from MIA to the hotel, I will put the number to call on the fungenda!

Good morning funatics!! Rainy morning here meant no morning sun = I got to sleep in WOOHOO!!:D

Archived