PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Morning All! There's a chill in the air in SC too... only 71 degrees this morning! Really bad stroms rolled through last night and it looks like they may just "double back" today! Gonna have "Chicken Spaghetti Casserole" for dinner. If I get a burst of energy, I may try a "brownie carmel cake" for my team meeting tomorrow. We'll see! Other than that, just gonna take it easy.

Good Evening Breezers!

Sorry about not being around on a regular basis ... I just can't keep up like I'd like to

It's been a rainy day in south Louisiana, I have done absolutely nothing today but chill :p it felt good!!!!!!

I've been working OT for the last couple of weeks, and even with that, I can hardly keep up with the volume of work that they're dumping on us :o soooooo, yesterday I got to feeling like I NEEDED a get away, so I booked a 4 day cruise for Labor day weekend .... can drive to my home port in about an hour, only have to take a 1/2 day off work since it's a holiday weekend, and I can lounge on Lido deck with a fruity little umbrella drink for 4 nights and not worry about work! (maybe just a little impulsive ... but I just can't help it )

Happy weekend Breezers!

Wooo hoooo, TC! Good for you! Hey, you only live once!;)

Good morning breezies!! I second that coffee mission doxie!

Wow there is the slightest touch of cool in the air this morning and I am heading for a walk on the beach before it heats up again:D

It's gorgeous up here...was actually a little chilly lastnite...was so nice to have the AC off and go to sleep listening to crickets:)

Good Morning Dox, Floatie and Funatics!

Slight touch of cool in the air here also Floatie...only 50 degrees:eek:

Headed to the Flea Market this morning then going to have Zucchini Boats for lunch and watch Nascar.

Hope everyone has a relaxing day!

Sounds like fun. Zucchini Boats....like stuffed zucchini?

Hi Breezers! Nice and cool here this morning. Cass is going to make her wonderful white chicken chili today (haven't had it in months) and we're both looking forward to that. Hoping to dodge some rain so we can take Vasher to the dog park later today.

Also plan on reading and taking a nap (man do I feel old) :o

YUM! I love white chicken chili...but nobody here will eat it. Enjoy some for me!

Hope you get your nap in....those babies suck the life outta you...LOL!

Dave took Lexi to the dog park yesterday...haven't been taking her because she gets so hot so fast...

Morning All! There's a chill in the air in SC too... only 71 degrees this morning! Really bad stroms rolled through last night and it looks like they may just "double back" today! Gonna have "Chicken Spaghetti Casserole" for dinner. If I get a burst of energy, I may try a "brownie carmel cake" for my team meeting tomorrow. We'll see! Other than that, just gonna take it easy.

Hope you stay storm-free today. Chicken Spaghetti casserole? Haven't heard of that one...sounds interesting! And brownie carmel cake??? NOM NOM NOM!!!! Never had that, but know I would love it just from the ingredients!:D

Not much going on here. Blessedly the kids just left for the "real" beach in Rhode Island (our beaches are on Long Island Sound here...not the actual ocean). That should assure us peace and quiet for the day:D

Happy Sunday, all!

I had to google chicken spaghetti casserole. OH MY! I think that will be cooked in the future here. Looks awesome!

Hiya everyone!! Mondays get here too fast..:(

Yes they DO!:rolleyes:

Hiya funatics!! Did my errands before the storms arrived, we've had three rounds of boomers so far, looks like they are falling apart now as the sun cools down...:cool:

I made brown butter salmon and asparagus today and y'all made me hungry again anyhow:eek: What's in them zucchini boats anyway??:D

You guessed it. We always called them zucchini boats when growing up.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW39HDc4Nqx1hPGYM2Zb6pyqi6EwrOVNbJGGttt3nTyJfdoME4fA

Looks yummy! What do you stuff them with? Do you bake em?

And I guess I will have to google Chicken Spaghetti casserole since Lois didn't tell me what it was!:p

Yay Catie are on airport now but runway goo back houston then back home at 9pm or app bec it late long time for weather:)

YAY! Glad she finally got home!

Yes they DO!

Hiya funatics!! Did my errands before the storms arrived, we've had three rounds of boomers so far, looks like they are falling apart now as the sun cools down...:cool:

I made brown butter salmon and asparagus today and y'all made me hungry again anyhow:eek: What's in them zucchini boats anyway??:D

Radar shows a whole bunch of garbage in your area...bummers!

How was everyone's day? Mine was quiet til the kids came home a little before 4...oh well...I take it as I can get it!

And I guess I will have to google Chicken Spaghetti casserole since Lois didn't tell me what it was!:p

How was everyone's day? Mine was quiet til the kids came home a little before 4...oh well...I take it as I can get it!

Chicken Spaghetti: Add the following to cooked spaghetti.... chicken, chedder cheese, saluted celery, red and green bell pepper, and onion, accent', garlic powder, salt and pepper. Little chicken broth to loosen it up! Yum!!:):)

good evening Breezer Funatics!

I went shopping today, Shoe Carnival had a good sale, I got 3 pair of "end of summer" sandals :D Then on the Wally World for a few more things & some groceries, By this time I am hungry, went to Copelands for my favorite dish they serve, Eggplant Pirouge ... it is fried eggplant on top of angel hair pasta covered with a spicy cream sauce with shrimp and crab claws :) :) It is soooo good! I was feeling pretty pleased with my day, and the yummy dinner ....... until I came in here and saw the zucchini boats! ;) I must try this!!!!

Good Night Breezers!

Mornin all !

Ha[[y Monday lol

John bathed Gretchen yesterday and I cooked brunch -that was our day ---lust was lazy. Had frozen lasagna for supper.

Today it's back to chores yuk

Anybody book the hotel yet ?

All have a great day :)

What's in them zucchini boats anyway??:D

Looks yummy! What do you stuff them with? Do you bake em?

Here is a link to the recipe that I use. I do it a little different than the recipe in that I use 1/2# ground beef and 1/2# italian sausage. I also put either spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce with spices on the bottom of the pan before I bake it.

http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-boats-22818

Mornin all !

Ha[[y Monday lol

John bathed Gretchen yesterday and I cooked brunch -that was our day ---lust was lazy. Had frozen lasagna for supper.

Today it's back to chores yuk

Anybody book the hotel yet ?

All have a great day :)

Good mornng funatics, ugh, I overslept after a round of insomnia last night:eek::rolleyes:

Dox, I think we have all booked the hotel, I thought you did too? I would call them this week and get your room blocked:)

Here is a link to the recipe that I use. I do it a little different than the recipe in that I use 1/2# ground beef and 1/2# italian sausage. I also put either spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce with spices on the bottom of the pan before I bake it.

http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-boats-22818

Mmmmm that sounds great, thanks ready2:D

Archived