PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good mornng funatics, ugh, I overslept after a round of insomnia last night:eek::rolleyes:

Dox, I think we have all booked the hotel, I thought you did too? I would call them this week and get your room blocked:)

lol I have toomany cruises booked and am confused at what I have booked - will check on it today---the Hampton, right ?

I am VERY happy now. Saw two 2 person Coves opened on the 2 day cruise and one of them was a room that was NOT a room with an adjoining stateroom. Which is what I've had for last 3 months. Wanted one w/o that lack of privacy door and called Carnival and Easy Peasy, Japaneasy! I have room 2379 and still not far from 2338, my room for the 8 day. No need for me to check daily anymore for openings!:D The most frustrating thing about taking my GF, though, is I cant discuss the cruise much w/her. She says it takes the fun(:eek:) out of the cruise for her. I tried to show her the Youtube video of Room 2322 and she got angry because of the girls voice in the background!:( Aarrgghh!! She is Bi-polar and with no meds so I have to be careful of EVERYTHING I say. She accused me of trying to make her mad enough to not want to go on cruise so I can take somebody else. Needless to say, I can never show her these forums.:o

Chicken Spaghetti: Add the following to cooked spaghetti.... chicken, chedder cheese, saluted celery, red and green bell pepper, and onion, accent', garlic powder, salt and pepper. Little chicken broth to loosen it up! Yum!!:)

YUM!!! Thanks, sweetie! Sounds similar to the Stouffers Turkey Tetrazzini my Mom used to like. I'm going to have to add this to the cool weather menu!

good evening Breezer Funatics!

I went shopping today, Shoe Carnival had a good sale, I got 3 pair of "end of summer" sandals :D Then on the Wally World for a few more things & some groceries, By this time I am hungry, went to Copelands for my favorite dish they serve, Eggplant Pirouge ... it is fried eggplant on top of angel hair pasta covered with a spicy cream sauce with shrimp and crab claws :) It is soooo good! I was feeling pretty pleased with my day, and the yummy dinner ....... until I came in here and saw the zucchini boats! I must try this!!!!

Good Night Breezers!

That sounds like a great day, indeed, TC!!;)

Here is a link to the recipe that I use. I do it a little different than the recipe in that I use 1/2# ground beef and 1/2# italian sausage. I also put either spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce with spices on the bottom of the pan before I bake it.

http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-boats-22818

Thanks, Ready! Adding that to my recipe links folder!!:) I would like the mix with the sausage, too, but pickykids don't like sausage. Actually one pickykid won't eat zucchini either.:rolleyes: She can make a hot dog! LOL!

lol I have toomany cruises booked and am confused at what I have booked - will check on it today---the Hampton, right ?

What a terrible problem to have:p Sounds like you need a notebook!;)

I am VERY happy now. Saw two 2 person Coves opened on the 2 day cruise and one of them was a room that was NOT a room with an adjoining stateroom. Which is what I've had for last 3 months. Wanted one w/o that lack of privacy door and called Carnival and Easy Peasy, Japaneasy! I have room 2379 and still not far from 2338, my room for the 8 day. No need for me to check daily anymore for openings! The most frustrating thing about taking my GF, though, is I cant discuss the cruise much w/her. She says it takes the fun(:eek:) out of the cruise for her. I tried to show her the Youtube video of Room 2322 and she got angry because of the girls voice in the background! Aarrgghh!! She is Bi-polar and with no meds so I have to be careful of EVERYTHING I say. She accused me of trying to make her mad enough to not want to go on cruise so I can take somebody else. Needless to say, I can never show her these forums.

Congrats on getting the new cabin! I have heard stories about the adjoining cabins and how you can hear everything.:eek:

Bipolar with no meds?? She refuses to take them? You must have the patience of a saint...I would never be able to deal with that. My daughter is bipolar and it took a long time to find the right combination of meds...she is much easier to deal with now. I'm sorry you can't get excited about the cruise with her...guess you'll just have to come here for that!;)

Good morning all! Monday...ugh. At least it's a nice day here!

She lives near poverty level and so independent that that she wouldn't accept my help in going to Drs. I could tell you some legendary stories of her anger issues but you may be familiar yourself with this issue. I just will keep it lowkey with her about the cruise and enjoy the anticipation through all my friends here on Cruise Critic. I just want to take her on one more cruise and we will probably break up next year. I've been mentally perparing myself for this the last 6 months. :)

She lives near poverty level and so independent that that she wouldn't accept my help in going to Drs. I could tell you some legendary stories of her anger issues but you may be familiar yourself with this issue. I just will keep it lowkey with her about the cruise and enjoy the anticipation through all my friends here on Cruise Critic. I just want to take her on one more cruise and we will probably break up next year. I've been mentally perparing myself for this the last 6 months. :)

It's a hideous condition, to be sure. My ex's sister also started suffering from it when she got older...she also won't stay on meds, so yes, I know exactly what you're talking about:( Is there a time when you're "alllowed" to talk about the cruise with her? Well, we will all be here for you! Bless you for hanging in there and trying to give her one more good experience...it's no easy task.

It's a hideous condition, to be sure. My ex's sister also started suffering from it when she got older...she also won't stay on meds, so yes, I know exactly what you're talking about:( Is there a time when you're "alllowed" to talk about the cruise with her? Well, we will all be here for you! Bless you for hanging in there and trying to give her one more good experience...it's no easy task.

I can mention the cruise in bits and pieces but mostly about preparing for it. I wait until she is in good mood and can mention cabin change or buying suitcases, or about the drive. But if I mention anything about the ship itself, like amanities, activities, etc., she gets upset. Says I am ruining the surprise. (?) Told her she is the only person I know that won't let talking about the cruise happen and she should get excited about the cruise. Says when I talk about it, then she starts to NOT want to go. But then shows excitement other times when she is in a good mood. So I will act like there is no cruise around her until late October. :eek:

Good Morning Dox and Breezers! Hope everyone has a great week!

Hiya Ready! My day started out really early this morning! Had an hour's drive to make an early meeting. Lot more meetings scheduled this week too! But it's all good.... How was your day?:)

I am VERY happy now. Saw two 2 person Coves opened on the 2 day cruise and one of them was a room that was NOT a room with an adjoining stateroom. Which is what I've had for last 3 months. Wanted one w/o that lack of privacy door and called Carnival and Easy Peasy, Japaneasy! I have room 2379 and still not far from 2338, my room for the 8 day. No need for me to check daily anymore for openings!:D The most frustrating thing about taking my GF, though, is I cant discuss the cruise much w/her. She says it takes the fun(:eek:) out of the cruise for her. I tried to show her the Youtube video of Room 2322 and she got angry because of the girls voice in the background!:( Aarrgghh!! She is Bi-polar and with no meds so I have to be careful of EVERYTHING I say. She accused me of trying to make her mad enough to not want to go on cruise so I can take somebody else. Needless to say, I can never show her these forums.:o

Hang in there Pizza, it'll all work out as it should be! Congrats on scoring the new room!:)

Archived