PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning breezies!!

Good morning dox! Oh yeah the car!! That sounds righter than what I was thinkin':eek::rolleyes::p

Dox the group is under funatics and Justin is the front desk manager if there is any confusion:cool:

ok ty

I know I talked to Justin, will look at my cruise notes.

Hi, Everyone :)

we just booked our pre-cruise hotel for Wednesday, November 21 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami. (we used our rewards points from a credit card, so it was free! woooo hoooo! lol.)

is anybody else staying at the Intercontinental or any of the other hotels near Bayside Marketplace on the 21st? if you'd like to get together for pre-cruise drinks, let me know. :D

the cruise is getting closer and closer by the day ... YAY !! now we just need to decide on some excursions. LOL.

New baby????? Did I miss something??

No, I've been pretty quiet about it but some people remember :D

Good Morning Dox, Floatie and Breezers! I was confused about Chris's baby also...thought...wow they are brave...getting another dog LOL. Then I remembered the car.

Another dog??? :eek: I'd like to get rid of the one we have :o (j/k Vasher, I love you.......when you're sleeping).

New car is at the dealer awaiting finishing touches. I should have it by the end of the week. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited........and nervous!

we just booked our pre-cruise hotel for Wednesday, November 21 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami. (we used our rewards points from a credit card, so it was free! woooo hoooo! lol.)

is anybody else staying at the Intercontinental or any of the other hotels near Bayside Marketplace on the 21st? if you'd like to get together for pre-cruise drinks, let me know. :D

the cruise is getting closer and closer by the day ... YAY !! now we just need to decide on some excursions. LOL.

Welcom back Linda!!! Hope you had a great time on the Pride (of course you did) :D

Can't wait to get together with you and Ron again.

Another dog??? :eek: I'd like to get rid of the one we have :o (j/k Vasher, I love you.......when you're sleeping).

New car is at the dealer awaiting finishing touches. I should have it by the end of the week. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited........and nervous!

So, are you getting the Challenger after all? Last I heard, You went to Dealer for negotiations and left VERY discouraged. (If I recall correctly). I figured the dealer was trying for more $ when they saw how badly you wanted the car. Hope I'm wrong. Post some pics, please.

I can mention the cruise in bits and pieces but mostly about preparing for it. I wait until she is in good mood and can mention cabin change or buying suitcases, or about the drive. But if I mention anything about the ship itself, like amanities, activities, etc., she gets upset. Says I am ruining the surprise. (?) Told her she is the only person I know that won't let talking about the cruise happen and she should get excited about the cruise. Says when I talk about it, then she starts to NOT want to go. But then shows excitement other times when she is in a good mood. So I will act like there is no cruise around her until late October.

I guess you'll just have to let her be surprised then...LOL! Has she been on a cruise before?

Hi, Everyone

is anybody else staying at the Intercontinental or any of the other hotels near Bayside Marketplace on the 21st? if you'd like to get together for pre-cruise drinks, let me know.

Nice score on the hotel! I love FREE:D Unfortunately we will be flying in Thurs morning so we will miss all the pre-cruise fun:( Will just have to make up for it on the ship:p

No, I've been pretty quiet about it but some people remember

Another dog??? :eek: I'd like to get rid of the one we have (j/k Vasher, I love you.......when you're sleeping).

That's GREAT, Chris!! I didn't know if you were going ahead with the car or not...glad it's a go.

Kids and puppies suck the life outta you...just sayin;)

Good morning Funatics! It is gorgeous up here this week!

Went to the gym yesterday for the first real workout since I hurt my knee in the beginning of April...whoa, amazing how fast your body gets out of shape. Gotta keep trying, even though there are a lot of things I can't do because of my knee. Working at home almost all the time has me even more out of shape...sfs...

Thanks for the countdowns, Chris & Ron...I can almost smell the 80's!:D

woohoo !

Welcome Back! Hope you had a good cruise!:) Since I'm on the 8 day only, looking forward to meeting you onboard!:)

Good morning Funatics! It is gorgeous up here this week! Went to the gym yesterday for the first real workout since I hurt my knee in the beginning of April...whoa, amazing how fast your body gets out of shape. Gotta keep trying, even though there are a lot of things I can't do because of my knee. Working at home almost all the time has me even more out of shape...sfs...

Thanks for the countdowns, Chris & Ron...I can almost smell the 80's!:D

Hi Linda! Working in an office doesn't get you in any better shape either!:);) Did you go back to the gym today:p? Really cloudy this morning, but turned out to be a pretty nice day! Hope your day was good!

Congrats on the new wheels! Don't forget to post a picture so we can see the new ride!:)

Good morning breezies!!

Good morning dox! Oh yeah the car!! That sounds righter than what I was thinkin':eek::rolleyes::p

Dox the group is under funatics and Justin is the front desk manager if there is any confusion:cool:

Evening Floatie! How's things at the "happy house" today? Hope you had a good day!

Evening Floatie! How's things at the "happy house" today? Hope you had a good day!

The day was good, thanks Vegas, and good evening to you! How are your rounds of meetings going, I hope they're getting later in the day at least:)

Good evening funatics! Crazy hectic at work, we have so much stormy weather all over the state that our claims are rolling in:eek: And now of course we have a couple of big boys heading across the sea at us so we're all on watch at work since we cover the entire state of FL!

Cruising this weekend will be an adventure for sure!

Archived