PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

The day was good, thanks Vegas, and good evening to you! How are your rounds of meetings going, I hope they're getting later in the day at least:)

Good evening funatics! Crazy hectic at work, we have so much stormy weather all over the state that our claims are rolling in:eek: And now of course we have a couple of big boys heading across the sea at us so we're all on watch at work since we cover the entire state of FL!

Cruising this weekend will be an adventure for sure!

OMG, storms crossing the Atlantic! Will the rain ever stop! Lots of clouds and some rain this morning, but turned out to be a pretty good day overall!:)

Mornin all !

I think thunder woke me up this am---it's quiet now

Floaties yes you will be busy with the storms

BTW I had booked the hotel ---goog lord sometimes I think I'm losing my mind.

Coffee time

All have a great day :)

So, are you getting the Challenger after all? Last I heard, You went to Dealer for negotiations and left VERY discouraged. (If I recall correctly). I figured the dealer was trying for more $ when they saw how badly you wanted the car. Hope I'm wrong. Post some pics, please.

No it was just some other crap that I had to deal with first. I'm not done with that but it looks encouraging and since the car is here, I guess I'm getting it regardless :D. I should find out later today when it'll be ready (getting a custom decal put on by the dealer). Hoping to pick it up after work tomorrow. Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures posted :o. I won't lie, it's an incredible looking vehicle.

Happy Hump Day Breezers!!

Hi Linda! Working in an office doesn't get you in any better shape either!;) Did you go back to the gym today? Really cloudy this morning, but turned out to be a pretty nice day! Hope your day was good!

At one point last year, a bunch of us wore pedometers for a few months while doing a steps challenge. I realized that on a regular day in the office, I walked around 4000 steps and at home was maybe 1000! I guess my office is bigger...LOL! No, I didn't get to the gym yesterday...had a Dr appt. Going to try for today;)

The day was good, thanks Vegas, and good evening to you! How are your rounds of meetings going, I hope they're getting later in the day at least

Good evening funatics! Crazy hectic at work, we have so much stormy weather all over the state that our claims are rolling in:eek: And now of course we have a couple of big boys heading across the sea at us so we're all on watch at work since we cover the entire state of FL!

Cruising this weekend will be an adventure for sure!

I've been thinking of you with Isaac...not looking good:( But it's job security, unfortunately!

No it was just some other crap that I had to deal with first. I'm not done with that but it looks encouraging and since the car is here, I guess I'm getting it regardless :D. I should find out later today when it'll be ready (getting a custom decal put on by the dealer). Hoping to pick it up after work tomorrow. Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures posted . I won't lie, it's an incredible looking vehicle.

Glad it's working out for you...can't wait to see pics!

Good morning all! We are having the most perfect weather up here this week...simply amazing! Happy hump day!:D

No it was just some other crap that I had to deal with first. I'm not done with that but it looks encouraging and since the car is here, I guess I'm getting it regardless :D. I should find out later today when it'll be ready (getting a custom decal put on by the dealer). Hoping to pick it up after work tomorrow. Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures posted :o. I won't lie, it's an incredible looking vehicle.

Yeah, I love the look of the new Challenger. Looks like the original but pumped up with lots of steroids and muscle.

Evening Chris! Glad everything came together and you were able to move forwardd with getting your car! We're excited for you and can't wait to see the photos. That Challenger is one sharp car:D!

Mornin all !

Coffee time

Hi Doxie! OMG, I know what you mean! Don't worry about keeping up with everything cause we gotta keep our minds uncluttered for the bigger things.:D

Mornin all !

Coffee time

Hi Doxie! OMG, I know what you mean! Don't worry about keeping up with everything cause we gotta keep our minds uncluttered for the bigger things.:D

91 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

91 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

90 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Take one down, pass it around...

90 days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D:)

Hope your day was good!

Hiya funatics!! Yup, we went on pre-alert today and it looks like someplace in FL will be dealing with Isaac:( Praying the winds stay on the low end!! There is also a chance of a westward shift into the Gulf and with 85-90 degree waters that would be worse for our Gulf neighbors!! Won't have too much certainty until Friday, lots could happen...

Can't wait to see the new wheels Chris!!

Archived