PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hiya Linda! Whatcha got going on tonight! I was in a meeting until late today, so I'm just glad to be home! Turned out to be a pretty nice day and finally no rain.. :)

Nothing going on here...just me and my cocktail!;) Yuck, nothing worse than a late meeting on Friday! Well the tiki bar is open and it's time to kick back. Glad you had a nice day finally...it ended up getting humid here and the AC is still off. But I did finally make it back to the gym! (Omar is snickering at me...grrrr)

Well, what do you think

394416_492620944101204_1121460912_n.jpg

488368_482436791767500_680639594_n.jpg

Whoa!!! She's a BEAUTY!! Congrats...I know YOU will have a great weekend!:D

Let me first say it was nice to get away for 5 days. We had a great day at Freeport, a snorkeling excursion on a cat, from Carnival no less. An excellent day at Riu Palace AI in Nassau and an amazing day in Cabana #10 at HMC. The weather during the day was excellent. The ship however, yikes. There was a horrible sewer smell for the whole 5 days. The two hot tubs on lido were down the whole time and no one could be seen fixing them. Our room steward was less than stellar. We were in the bowels of the ships so I didn't expect to get the best they had. He was friendly and enthusiastic, if not very green. We didn't see him the first day but was ever present the day after and on. He did not replace the pool towels, until the last day??!! No ice bucket.

This is also the first time that I have seen the kids who overrun the ship, the pool especially after dark. I swear none of these kids were at the kids clubs.

Service in the dining room was excellent, our waiter Joseph from the Philippines, and his staff were stellar. So good we gave them an extra $60 tip. The menus for a 5 day are a bit of disappointment. No creme brulee, no short rib (my favorite dish) and too many of the good dishes are jammed on formal night. All and all it was a decent cruise, it was time away, and for that I am grateful. I'll blow out a full review on the main boards, so be on the lookout.

welcome back, pomme !

Mornin all !

Our infamous weathermen say Mon will be pretty stormy from the outer bands if Issax keeps current course. And that's the day of Gretchen's surgery(getting spayed) and she has to stay overnight - she will be scared by herself. poor thing

All have a great day and weekend :)

Good morning breezies!!

I've been getting ready for some BIG breezes here and I think we have done all you can do to be ready to help as needed. It's a big area of potential so kind of tricky with hundreds of miles to <potentially> cover. Of course we always hope for a last minute "oooops" and it all goes away but not likely this time...

Chris that is one sweeeeeeeeet ride, blessings and enjoy!!!

Welcome back pommee!! Tell us how gorgeous HMC is, I miss it so bad!

Hi Linda Lu, welcome aboard! You booked with Seavis on their public boat? We have a private charter with them too!!

Omg Kel, 13 weeks!!! I got a long list of the last minute stuff to get done! This week will be preparing the MDR lists so stand by I will need help from y'all with info for that! I will finish the t-shirt and get the link out for anyone that wants to order too! Happy busy busy busy:D

Good morning breezies!!

I've been getting ready for some BIG breezes here and I think we have done all you can do to be ready to help as needed. It's a big area of potential so kind of tricky with hundreds of miles to <potentially> cover. Of course we always hope for a last minute "oooops" and it all goes away but not likely this time...

Hi Linda Lu, welcome aboard! You booked with Seavis on their public boat? We have a private charter with them too!!

Omg Kel, 13 weeks!!! I got a long list of the last minute stuff to get done! This week will be preparing the MDR lists so stand by I will need help from y'all with info for that! I will finish the t-shirt and get the link out for anyone that wants to order too! Happy busy busy busy:D

Good Morning Floatie did ya see TS almost hit from FLA?? I'm will miss beach house:)

1.gif3.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Those numbers keep getting better! Damn, I wish you guys were coming with us:(

Mornin all !

Our infamous weathermen say Mon will be pretty stormy from the outer bands if Issax keeps current course. And that's the day of Gretchen's surgery(getting spayed) and she has to stay overnight - she will be scared by herself. poor thing

Maybe you should reschedule?

Good Morning Breezer

Have a good weekend day!

Morning, Taylor! What's going on today?

Good Morning Everyone

Well we're obviously pretty excited but the weather isn't cooperating today so we won't be heading over to see my parents. We're going to go for a drive here soon before the rain gets to us.

Have a great day!

Enjoy the ride (and all the envious looks!:D)

Good morning breezies!!

Saying prayers that nobody gets hit too badly! Stay safe, my southern friends....

If you need help with anything, just let me know! I have no life to speak of (:p) so I'm available!

88 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

88 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

87 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!

Shhhhhh, don't type or smile so loudly...a certain someone may hear you! LOL!:p

Good morning, all! Nothing going on up here...grocery shopping. Dave is at the dog park helping them with clean up and some repairs.

Chicken with tomatoes and garlic in the crock pot for tonite. Ordinarily I wouldn't make this dish in summer, but Kailee can eat chicken now and she requested it, sooooo.......... She has lost 29 lbs in a little over 3 weeks!:D

Enjoy your Saturday!:)

Those numbers keep getting better! Damn, I wish you guys were coming with us:(

Maybe you should reschedule?

Morning, Taylor! What's going on today?

Maybe they will agree to let us pick her up late Mon afternoon after surgery - she has a crate so wont move around.

Glad your daughter is doing better !

Good morning, all! Nothing going on up here...grocery shopping. Dave is at the dog park helping them with clean up and some repairs.

Chicken with tomatoes and garlic in the crock pot for tonite. Ordinarily I wouldn't make this dish in summer, but Kailee can eat chicken now and she requested it, sooooo.......... She has lost 29 lbs in a little over 3 weeks!:D

Enjoy your Saturday!:)

Hi Linny! Not much going on here either.....pick up the dry cleaning in a little while.:) Chicken recipe sounds delish....may have to try it when you temps cool down! Congrats to Kailee on her weight loss. Hope you have a good day!:)

Good morning breezies!!

Hi Floatie! Stay safe down there! Yes indeed, 13 weeks and we'll be Breezin! So lookin' forward to seeing everyone!

Good Morning Everyone :D

Well we're obviously pretty excited but the weather isn't cooperating today so we won't be heading over to see my parents. We're going to go for a drive here soon before the rain gets to us.

Have a great day!

Hi Chris! Been "cruzin' in that sweet ride this afternoon?:)

Mornin all !

Afternoon Dox! Whatcha got going on this weekend? Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!:)

Hi Chris! Been "cruzin' in that sweet ride this afternoon?:)

We went out this morning to beat the rain. There are storms all over the place right now so I'm glad we got out for a bit. The car is awesome and I didn't even get to try out sport mode. I'll have to get some pictures of the interior too. I got the upgraded sound system that comes with an internal hard drive that can store all of my music and a bunch of photos. It's techy and gorgeous :D

Let me first say it was nice to get away for 5 days. We had a great day at Freeport, a snorkeling excursion on a cat, from Carnival no less. An excellent day at Riu Palace AI in Nassau and an amazing day in Cabana #10 at HMC. The weather during the day was excellent. The ship however, yikes. There was a horrible sewer smell for the whole 5 days. The two hot tubs on lido were down the whole time and no one could be seen fixing them. Our room steward was less than stellar. We were in the bowels of the ships so I didn't expect to get the best they had. He was friendly and enthusiastic, if not very green. We didn't see him the first day but was ever present the day after and on. He did not replace the pool towels, until the last day??!! No ice bucket.

This is also the first time that I have seen the kids who overrun the ship, the pool especially after dark. I swear none of these kids were at the kids clubs.

Service in the dining room was excellent, our waiter Joseph from the Philippines, and his staff were stellar. So good we gave them an extra $60 tip. The menus for a 5 day are a bit of disappointment. No creme brulee, no short rib (my favorite dish) and too many of the good dishes are jammed on formal night. All and all it was a decent cruise, it was time away, and for that I am grateful. I'll blow out a full review on the main boards, so be on the lookout.

Welcome back Pommee! I agree...the menus on the 5 day cruises are missing quite a few things. But then again...the menus on the 12 day cruises put the 7 day cruise menus to shame.

Well, what do you think :D

394416_492620944101204_1121460912_n.jpg

488368_482436791767500_680639594_n.jpg

AWESOME!!! Great looking car!

Archived