PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

85!! (87 for the 8-day only folks!)

Taking over again - although we are both super busy today! Doxie - glad to hear the Gretchenator is doing well :)

Weather Channel has no idea what is going on with our weather... woke up to rain today, but didn't see it in the forecast :rolleyes:

So the WCMC (Or Lava Cake as it's called in the recipie) turned out with a perfect consistency on Sunday night, but the flavor was a tad off... seems someone (ahem me) can't read a recipie right off her iPhone... that's what I get for not printing it off. 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder instead of the appropriate 4 teaspoons is a bit different! I'll give it another go in a few weeks. It sure looked pretty though!

Have a good one everyone!

Good Morning Funatics! Wow...I need to go back and play ketchup.

Linda...glad to hear about your daughters weight loss! I bet she is ecstatic!

Dox...glad to hear Gretchen did good. She will be back to her old self in no time I am sure.

Lynne...have fun and safe travels!

Ron...I am sure you will have a great time on the cruise.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Glad to hear everyone in S. FL is safe and sound.

Taking over again - although we are both super busy today! Doxie - glad to hear the Gretchenator is doing well :)

Weather Channel has no idea what is going on with our weather... woke up to rain today, but didn't see it in the forecast :rolleyes:

So the WCMC (Or Lava Cake as it's called in the recipie) turned out with a perfect consistency on Sunday night, but the flavor was a tad off... seems someone (ahem me) can't read a recipie right off her iPhone... that's what I get for not printing it off. 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder instead of the appropriate 4 teaspoons is a bit different! I'll give it another go in a few weeks. It sure looked pretty though!

I can honestly say that I have never tried the WCMC on Carnival. I am not a huge chocolate fan but I do like it to some degree. Right now a big piece of German Chocolate Cake does sound might good:eek::D

Told DH that I am going to have to try the WCMC our next cruise. Then I will be able to see what everyone means.

Did you use Carnival's recipe? I know I got a copy of it when we went on the Behind the Scenes Tour but have never really looked at it.

I can honestly say that I have never tried the WCMC on Carnival. I am not a huge chocolate fan but I do like it to some degree. Right now a big piece of German Chocolate Cake does sound might good:eek::D

Told DH that I am going to have to try the WCMC our next cruise. Then I will be able to see what everyone means.

Did you use Carnival's recipe? I know I got a copy of it when we went on the Behind the Scenes Tour but have never really looked at it.

It is VERY sweet on Carnival - and mine was not near sweet enough (too much unsweetened cocoa powder - oops!) so if you're not a super-sweet lover, you may not like it. It's essentially an undercooked mini-cake in a little ceramic dish. I didn't use a Carnival Recipe - I found a recipe from Allrecipes.com for Lava Cake, which is essentially the same thing. I love that site!

It is VERY sweet on Carnival - and mine was not near sweet enough (too much unsweetened cocoa powder - oops!) so if you're not a super-sweet lover, you may not like it. It's essentially an undercooked mini-cake in a little ceramic dish. I didn't use a Carnival Recipe - I found a recipe from Allrecipes.com for Lava Cake, which is essentially the same thing. I love that site!

Hey Cass:D

I probably won't like it but gonna have to try it. Now Bitters and Blanc that is my passion on a Carnival Cruise.

I love Allrecipes.com also...great site. I also use Food.com...it use to be Recipezaar.com but changed names for some reason. It is a really good recipe site.

Hey Cass:D

Hi Taylor!!

I probably won't like it but gonna have to try it. Now Bitters and Blanc that is my passion on a Carnival Cruise.

I love Allrecipes.com also...great site. I also use Food.com...it use to be Recipezaar.com but changed names for some reason. It is a really good recipe site.

Hmm, gonna have to look at that other one! I get a lot from tasteofhome.com too. I practically threw away all my cookbooks the other day - I never use them anymore with the internet!

Okay, things are looking good. Rebooked 2 Carnival Excursions for Grand Turk and LaRomana. Still doing the Gibbs Cay Beach and Stingray Encounter but changed to the High Speed Boat to Saona Island. Still doing the Sunset Catamaran Sail in Curacao and Jolly Pirates in Aruba. PLUS! I will have Karen, John, and Braeden to Babysit me at dinner to make sure I don't make a blithering idiot of myself over break-up with gf of 5 years. Thanks Karen! :D

Did you book our group trip to Saona?

Hey Breezer

News today for hurricane Iassc been here bec our school been closed this weeks:)

You get some time off from school! Hope you stay safe down there!

Mornin all !

Getting ready to wake up Gretchen -- she's been asleep since 530 yesterday - I heard her cry a few times in the night, she's in her crate. Vet said surgery went fine.

Taylor, stay safe.

All have a great day :)

Wow! Hope she's doing ok this morning. We couldn't keep Lexi still...it was ridiculous...like she was immune to any pain:rolleyes:

Wow! Hope she's doing ok this morning. We couldn't keep Lexi still...it was ridiculous...like she was immune to any pain:rolleyes:

Yes bec I saw Isaac been here at afternoon or more hours I will try it:)

Are ya work today?

Good morning funatics!

Work is having to come first this week even during my off hours, please bear with me:)

Safe travels Lynne and Rick!!

Don't worry, Floatie, you go do what you have to do and we'll hold down the fort!:)

Taking over again - although we are both super busy today! Doxie - glad to hear the Gretchenator is doing well

Practice makes perfect!:D

Good morning all...I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep....grrrrr! That NEVER happens to me!

Was raining and nasty humid here this am, and now it's beautiful! True what they say about New England weather....if you don't like it, wait 10 minutes and it will change;):p

Hope everyone's having a great day!

I booked the High Speed Boat to Saona Island through Carnival. I wasn't aware of any groups plans for Saona because I was already booked for a sightseeing tour with ex. Din't read about it when they were posted. Is this the same one? It was $99 and I picked it because of the thrilling speed boat. If your group has same thing and cheaper, I can always cancel mine.

Archived