PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

After thinking about it more, I am cancelling the Carnival High Speed and sticking with the Seavis group I signed on with long ago. Forgot about the extra stops and the BBQ lunch this one has. And it's with a good group of people I am already signed on with. Thanks everybody for all the support. I just have to be good to myself and not get weak and go back to her anymore. It has been the same story with her so many times that a couple friends have told me to wait until she and I are totally through before I call them again. Imagine that!:o

Hiya gang!! I love yas every one, thanks for understanding:) Work is a cluster right now, lots of people with damage and a lot of it is not covered:( so we've been trying to help them all sort out what has to be done with FEMA, emergency board ups etc etc...BUY FLOOD INSURANCE please everyone, it's cheap!!

Taylor, glad you are home and safe it's coming through your area tonight and tomorrow, and then will bring a lot of needed rain to the drought areas so some blessings will come!

Pizza, we have a separate group from CCL for just us, I will check and make sure how many spots are open!! We are a bit less than that but basically the same, I didn't know CCL was offering that, through Seavis too?:confused:

So happy Gretchen is home and that's ovah with:eek:

I gotta grab some dinner, bbl if I don't crash:o

Oh and Ward! Right now I have to be in MIA by around 5pm on Tuesday so I do think we may grab lunch at Fishlips or in CB if you can!!:D

Still would love to meet up with you, but the pride doesnt dock in CB till Wed Sep 5th. Let me know if you can make it.

After thinking about it more, I am cancelling the Carnival High Speed and sticking with the Seavis group I signed on with long ago. Forgot about the extra stops and the BBQ lunch this one has. And it's with a good group of people I am already signed on with. Thanks everybody for all the support. I just have to be good to myself and not get weak and go back to her anymore. It has been the same story with her so many times that a couple friends have told me to wait until she and I are totally through before I call them again. Imagine that!:o

Glad you're rejoining us!

Yeah, your friends are probably trying to help you;) When I got divorced I found I was happier alone than married:)

Update Hurricane Isaac

I just see wind are strong in New Orleans now then move slow to BR in LA:)

Is it really stormy where you are, Taylor?

Glad you're rejoining us!

Yeah, your friends are probably trying to help you;) When I got divorced I found I was happier alone than married:)

Is it really stormy where you are, Taylor?

I am here with Catie right now:) I'm have check hours and if high wind in EBRO:)

I kept pray all people in NOLA by hurricane Isaac:)

Just dropped by to say hi. Speaking of insurance, ours went up at least $400. Agent found us some for $200 less but that will be wiped out with price increases next year. What suxs is that I could have added a cruise for the price I paid!

Good Morning Breezers! Not much going on here today. DH smoked a half a chicken yesterday on the smoker so having that for lunch with fresh eggplant and corn.

Beautiful day here today. Wish it would stay this way all year. :p But that ain't gonna happen.

Hi Ready! That smoke chicken sounds great! Still raining here, but should get some sunshine for the weekend.:) Hope your day was good!

Good morning everyone..

Floatie.. On flood insurance.. Some can get it and others can't unless they pay big time..We have some friends that don't have it.. It really sux..:mad:

Have a great day all.. :)

Hope you're enjoying your trip out West!:)

Happy Hump Day Breezers! Wow yesterday was a ........ word I can't say on this forum :o. Going to have a busy morning but then it should settle down as it appears no bosses today :D

Doxie - glad to hear Gretchen is doing better.

Pizza - I just want to say that I'm sorry for all the crap you are having to go through with the break up. I'm sure it's not easy when you've been together that long but sometimes you have to realize it's for the best. And don't worry, all females are crazy to some extent (runs and hides :p)

You're cruisin' for a bruisin' when you come out of hiding buddy;):)!

Lexi is fine, thanks!:) How are you making out in the storm?

Please send positive thoughts for Kailee...she has a first interview today for a decent job. Poor thing graduated over a year ago and can't find a job because they all want experience...how are you supposed to get experience if nobody will hire you:rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great hump day!:D

Sure hope Kailee first interview sent well!:) How was your day?:)

Question people,: On 2 say sailing, they have a 2 person Cove balcony available at a low price that when booked for 2 people, is $60 less after gratuities than I booked mine for with Early Savers category. They are calling this category:"Sail from Florida and Save!" Can I call Carnival and get $60 Ship credit seeing that I live here in Florida or does it have to be under Early Savers category which there isn't any there at this time? We shall see. I just submitted for onboard credit.

Good morning funatics, ugh... it's not Friday yet!!:rolleyes::D

Taylor, I see TWC is showing BR now and I am thinking you may still have no power, it looks like the worst of the weather is past you now though!

I see I mixed up your port day in CB with Julie's port day in KW, Ward:( On the 5th I am in MIA testifying so I will miss you guys:(

Welcome back aboard pizza, heeeheeeeee....:D

I was gonna BOP Chris, Cass, but I see you took care of it nicely, good job!:p

Just dropped by to say hi. Speaking of insurance, ours went up at least $400. Agent found us some for $200 less but that will be wiped out with price increases next year. What suxs is that I could have added a cruise for the price I paid!

Brenda! Great to see ya and praying all of you are getting through Isaac well!!:)

Yes, the rounds of storms this year all over the country will take a toll on premiums for sure!

Happy Hump Day Breezers! Wow yesterday was a ........ word I can't say on this forum :o. Going to have a busy morning but then it should settle down as it appears no bosses today :D

Doxie - glad to hear Gretchen is doing better.

Pizza - I just want to say that I'm sorry for all the crap you are having to go through with the break up. I'm sure it's not easy when you've been together that long but sometimes you have to realize it's for the best. And don't worry, all females are crazy to some extent (runs and hides :p)

I concur, at least my exes were crazy. Feel free to bop away.

Morning Floatie, Doxie and the rest of all you Breezers,

Work sux right now. Any relaxation I had on vacation, is long gone. Huge ball of stress is back. I am a miserable grump right now. Tis the life of insurance in corporate America. Fortunately, I get to go to the chiro this morning which usually gets me in a better mood.

I want the happy face back.

ME.jpg.68b577f9cec9a5c9b337440f7c49d3b6.jpg

Archived