PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Morning Funatics! We got a lot of rain last night and woke up this morning to cloudy skies and 68 degrees! Fall is definately in the air! Great news Chris, on Vasher and his new digs! Not much going on here today. May test a recipe for "Easy" Cinnamon Sticky Buns today. If they turn out OK, I'll probably make them for a meeting at work later this week! We'll see.... Ya'll have a good day!:)

Morning Funatics! We got a lot of rain last night and woke up this morning to cloudy skies and 68 degrees! Fall is definately in the air! Great news Chris, on Vasher and his new digs! Not much going on here today. May test a recipe for "Easy" Cinnamon Sticky Buns today. If they turn out OK, I'll probably make them for a meeting at work later this week! We'll see.... Ya'll have a good day!:)

Have a good day your day:)

Good morning all! Glad everyone made it thru their storms. We were under a tornado watch and then at 6:30 we went under a severe Tstorm warning. It got mad windy, rained cats & dogs for about 10 minutes...no thunder or lightning. Really weird:rolleyes: It's gorgeous out today...only 65 at 11! Windows are open and AC is off!:)

Chris, glad Vasher had a good nite! Lexi did, too! Enjoy your football.

Taylor, that's great you can skype with Catie!:)

Hoping to get some cruise things squared away today...a little cleaning...maybe the gym.

Have a great day, my friends!

yumm I LOVE those, let me know how thay turned out, please.

Good morning all! Glad everyone made it thru their storms. We were under a tornado watch and then at 6:30 we went under a severe Tstorm warning. It got mad windy, rained cats & dogs for about 10 minutes...no thunder or lightning. Really weird:rolleyes: It's gorgeous out today...only 65 at 11! Windows are open and AC is off!:)

Chris, glad Vasher had a good nite! Lexi did, too! Enjoy your football.

Taylor, that's great you can skype with Catie!:)

Hoping to get some cruise things squared away today...a little cleaning...maybe the gym.

Yep but I can help homework some word too:)

How are your day?

Hi Linny! Hope you had a good day! Turned out to be a pretty nice day here too, but a little on the humid side. Did you get to the gym? Not a drop of exercise here.:(

Good Morning Breezers! Wow it was hard to keep up over on the SN this weekend :eek:. Lot's of stuff going on and we're still over 2 months from sailing.

Looking forward to getting through meetings this morning and my boss leaving later today for the next 3 days. Then tonight, it's real football!!!

GO RAVENS!

Mornin all !

Happy Monday

Going to see my internist at 2 today - my ulcer has been killing me

Talked to my son yesterday and they might come here for Christmas, yay !

All have a great day

Oh that's not good, Dox:( Hope the Dr can give you something to relieve it. My Dad had such bad ulcers when I was young, he actually had to eat baby food for awhile!

Good news on your son, though! Where is he?

Good Morning Breezers! Wow it was hard to keep up over on the SN this weekend :eek:. Lot's of stuff going on and we're still over 2 months from sailing.

Looking forward to getting through meetings this morning and my boss leaving later today for the next 3 days. Then tonight, it's real football!!!

GO RAVENS!

The SN was nuts over the weekend!!! Me thinks people are starting to get excited!;)

Yay! My Funnel Shirt is in. Is there a Meet and Greet associated with Floaties' group or is it the one we paid to Aussiegirl? How many meet and greets do we have?

Looks good! I don't think we have a cocktail party with just the Funatics, but Floatie will have to verify that.

Good morning everyone! Lois, no, I never got to the gym:o We took Lexi to the dog park, but that doesn't count as exercize for me. Need to get there today.

Ordered my Beez shirts yesterday and am hoping to find a discount on Zazzle (better than 10%) before I order the Funatics shirts. Booked Jolly Pirates in Aruba. 2 things done!:D I am so ready to do this!

Hope everyone has a painless Monday...I'm busy, so back to it I go!

Good afternoon all.. A nice and cool day here today.. What a relief from the hot weather..

Loving the weather today. And my boss just left so I get a great week until he's back on Friday.

I think we have everything taken care of for this cruise at this point. Just want to find a possible self-guided walking tour of Curacao. Starting to get really excited :D

Loving the weather today. And my boss just left so I get a great week until he's back on Friday.

I think we have everything taken care of for this cruise at this point. Just want to find a possible self-guided walking tour of Curacao. Starting to get really excited :D

I have things done also.. Now I can go thru carnival to get all the papers I need to print off.. :D They finally showed up with everything in place..:D

GO RAVENS!

Call me crazy, but what is "SN?"

Archived