PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Yep our flight officially comes in at 10:55 - so right around the same time - I have a feeling we will probably share the same shuttle if we both book with SAS, but there isn't a $$ discount if we all book together ($15 pp for 1-4 people)... plus with the uncertainty of flights and it being a holiday, probably best if we both book separate - we did purchase vacation ins for the 2 day from Carnival just in case something happens since we are flying in the day of. Think I'm gonna book them on Monday just to get it out of the way... so weird I thought I already did it, but I guess not! I think we had just talked about it on here a few months ago and that's what I was remembering :o

If we don't run into you at the airport, we'll catch up with you on the ship! And yes, we were talking about it a while back so that must have been what you were thinking;)

Where are all of you???

Unfortunately I am home now lol. Had a beautiful week in Nags Head, couldn't have asked for better weather.

Took me all morning to read through all the back posts that I missed last week and I haven't even read the ones from my other cruise roll call. :eek:

Tons of laundry to do today...oh joy:rolleyes: Hope everyone has a great week!

Omg 10 weeks WOOOOOHOOO!!! Thanks for that happy Kel, YOU ROCK!:)

OK breezies, in just under two weeks it will be time to get on the MDR seating...IF YOU WERE UNABLE TO BOOK with the group before CCL closed it, and you would like me to try to get you hooked up with our group's late seating in the MDR, you need to email me your booking # and # in your party, this week...and I will try!! No guarantees of course, but I usually get this done pretty good as I am a pita for CCL the last few weeks:D:p This sail is tougher due to the amount of VIP's no doubt along!

For the 2 dayer, same deal, only if you booked through Johna are we <possibly> connected, so most everyone will need to email me to try and link for the late seating to be safe as that is not part of this official group at all, it's an add-on....in reality, I am less concerned with the 2 day as it is a short cruise and who knows what we will be up to at dinner time:eek::p

I am booked with the group and should be linked for late seating with the group but do you still need me to email you my info Floatie?

After today, only 9 more Monday's to go.....that's an encouraging thought :D

Now I like the sound of that. I have decided to go a head and start packing our clothes for the cruise since I have to wash and iron them since we wore them on vacay last week.

So today, I official start packing :D:DLOL.

Omg 10 weeks WOOOOOHOOO!!! Thanks for that happy Kel, YOU ROCK!:)

OK breezies, in just under two weeks it will be time to get on the MDR seating...IF YOU WERE UNABLE TO BOOK with the group before CCL closed it, and you would like me to try to get you hooked up with our group's late seating in the MDR, you need to email me your booking # and # in your party, this week...and I will try!! No guarantees of course, but I usually get this done pretty good as I am a pita for CCL the last few weeks:D:p This sail is tougher due to the amount of VIP's no doubt along!

For the 2 dayer, same deal, only if you booked through Johna are we <possibly> connected, so most everyone will need to email me to try and link for the late seating to be safe as that is not part of this official group at all, it's an add-on....in reality, I am less concerned with the 2 day as it is a short cruise and who knows what we will be up to at dinner time:eek::p

Well I think I am booked with the group (can you pls confirm) and my pending status on late dining switched to confirmed a few weeks back.

Still waffling around with a roommate or not... so that might complicate things in seating? I will let you all know as soon as I do. still not sure I can actually add a person yet to to the oversold nature of our cruise.

Good Morning All! Ugh, another Monday. After today, only 9 more Monday's to go.....that's an encouraging thought :D

Linny, maybe we can get your info before we fly so if all goes well we can meet up at the airport for the shuttle.

Hi Chris! Nine (9) more Mondays sounds sooooo good:)! Hope you had a good day!

Good Morning All! Ugh, another Monday. After today, only 9 more Monday's to go.....that's an encouraging thought :D

Linny, maybe we can get your info before we fly so if all goes well we can meet up at the airport for the shuttle.

Yeah, we don't get in til 11:05, so I don't want to hold you guys up if you're there earlier...if it's close, that sounds like a plan!

Now I like the sound of that. I have decided to go a head and start packing our clothes for the cruise since I have to wash and iron them since we wore them on vacay last week.

So today, I official start packing :D:DLOL.

Wow, I think you'll get the early packer award! Actually I may pack much sooner than usual when I have to swap for the winter clothes. No sense burying the summer stuff in the back of the closet, only to take it out again. What I wouldn't give for a nice walk-in closet.

Glad you had a good time at Nags Head! I highlighted your post first, but apparently CC is having fits and only allowing us to do 2 multi-quotes instead of the usual 3:rolleyes: I would like to get down there sometime!

Hola, Funatics! We're gaining on it!

Very excited today because Kailee found out she got that job with Pfizer!!! Starts Oct 1st...good pay, good benefits, and most importantly she will feel useful again! Been a long year for her. And she has lost almost 40 lbs and now fits into a whole bunch of clothes again, so she is one happy lady!:)

Looks like we're in for some really stormy weather tomorrow and tomorrow night...ugh! Sounds like a chicken and tomatoes and mushrooms in the crockpot kinda day.

What's going on with everyone else?;)

Hola, Funatics! We're gaining on it!

Very excited today because Kailee found out she got that job with Pfizer!!! Starts Oct 1st...good pay, good benefits, and most importantly she will feel useful again! Been a long year for her. And she has lost almost 40 lbs and now fits into a whole bunch of clothes again, so she is one happy lady!:)

Looks like we're in for some really stormy weather tomorrow and tomorrow night...ugh! Sounds like a chicken and tomatoes and mushrooms in the crockpot kinda day.

What's going on with everyone else?;)

Yea for Kailee!!!! Glad things are working out for her.. She deserves it.. :D

We are supposed to get crappy weather too..:eek: Sounds like we need to go cruising soon..;):D

Archived