PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

It is correct that Johna is suddenly not with Crucon anymore:( don't know any more about it yet...

Omg LOLOL catching up this morning was hilarious, luvb you guys!!:p

Wow. I guess if I need something then I just call Crucon and they will direct me to the new TA. I am booked ES on the Dec. 2nd cruise so always have my eye open for a price drop.

Oh and ready2, you are already hooked up with us for dining as part of the group, no worries:D

Of course, the MDR is what I was in the middle of with Johna so I got some sorting out to do today:eek:

Thanks Floatie...figured I was...just wanted to make sure.

Hi, Everyone :)

does anybody know anything about the Breeze's naming ceremony? John Heald mentioned it briefly in his blog yesterday. he said he doesn't have any specific information, other than the fact that it will be held in Miami.

just curious if anybody knows anything about these ceremonies ... like when they usually happen, is it open to the general public, etc.? inquiring minds want to know. :)

only two months until we're on the Breeze! wooooo hoooo! we're getting super-duper excited !! :D

Linda-Lu

Hi, Everyone :)

does anybody know anything about the Breeze's naming ceremony? John Heald mentioned it briefly in his blog yesterday. he said he doesn't have any specific information, other than the fact that it will be held in Miami.

just curious if anybody knows anything about these ceremonies ... like when they usually happen, is it open to the general public, etc.? inquiring minds want to know. :)

only two months until we're on the Breeze! wooooo hoooo! we're getting super-duper excited !! :D

Linda-Lu

I am curious myself. Everything I have read says...we (Carnival)don't know. Seriously? It is only 2 months away and inquiring minds want to know:D

Good Morning Funatics!

Since Pommee made me hungry already, I need to rethink what I am fixing for lunch.:p

Well if it makes you feel better, my lunch will be 2nd half of a boars head turkey sub I had yesterday.

My recipe actually was pretty easy I cut up some chunks of chix, sprinkled some garlic, sage and a little Adobo seasoning (love that stuff), wrapped the pieces in proscuitto. The crimini were dried so I had to rehydrate them. I do so in a little bit of chicken broth, which made a nice little sauce to throw over the chicken. I cut up a big spanish onion threw it on the bottom of the pan, placed the chicken in between, sprinked a little balsamic here and there and then threw the mushrooms and the mushroom juice in there and cooked at 390 for 35 minutes. The proscuitto kept the chicken juicy and the proscuitto crisped up a bit.

I then threw it on top of some left over mashed I had. Viola. Delicious dinner. Really easy.

Wow, lots of ketchup today. Yesterday was a bit of a cluster here at work and had more meetings than any one day should ever have.

So Cass had attempt #2 at WCMC last night. While it was much better than the first debacle, there was still something not quite right. She has the consistency down but it was just slightly more bitter than Carnival's. I think she's going to try a different chocolate next time but it was still pretty yummy.

Have a great day everyone!

Well if it makes you feel better, my lunch will be 2nd half of a boars head turkey sub I had yesterday.

My recipe actually was pretty easy I cut up some chunks of chix, sprinkled some garlic, sage and a little Adobo seasoning (love that stuff), wrapped the pieces in proscuitto. The crimini were dried so I had to rehydrate them. I do so in a little bit of chicken broth, which made a nice little sauce to throw over the chicken. I cut up a big spanish onion threw it on the bottom of the pan, placed the chicken in between, sprinked a little balsamic here and there and then threw the mushrooms and the mushroom juice in there and cooked at 390 for 35 minutes. The proscuitto kept the chicken juicy and the proscuitto crisped up a bit.

I then threw it on top of some left over mashed I had. Viola. Delicious dinner. Really easy.

Well after starving all morning, decided to have dh cook a rotisserie chicken over the fire pit. Fixing fresh green beans and haluski to go with it. If I am hungry after eating that then I am in trouble lol.

Gonna have to try the chicken you fixed last night. Love, love, love Balsamic Vinegar.

Wow, lots of ketchup today. Yesterday was a bit of a cluster here at work and had more meetings than any one day should ever have.

So Cass had attempt #2 at WCMC last night. While it was much better than the first debacle, there was still something not quite right. She has the consistency down but it was just slightly more bitter than Carnival's. I think she's going to try a different chocolate next time but it was still pretty yummy.

Have a great day everyone!

I must say that I am a WCMC virgin. It's not that I don"t like chocolate...it's just that the WCMC looks like way too much chocolate for me since I don't even care for fudge.

Gonna bite the bullet and order this next cruise. :D

Uh oh....you're starting to sound like Allen:eek: Methinks Bob hijacked your puter;)

Sound like ALLEN? I'm not sure if that is an insult or a compliment?...

On my very first group cruise Allen and I set next to one another at dinner...we have similar sense of humor and dinner was never the same!

Best way I can describe it was Mr match .. meet Mr gasoline!

Thanks!

LOL! Will the toga be coming on the cruise???

Oh my, look what the cat dragged in! Nice to see ya, Bad Doggie!:p

Nope the toga stays home! In fact I didnt actually bring the original toga with me, it was "made" on board in the piano bar.... granted it was just a bed sheet hazard tape and duct tape.. and a scared, frightened, and perhaps somewhat aroused Bob at the center of all of it.

Well it makes more sense when you have the back story... in brief.. Me and a few of the dream crazie crew were chatting here on CC just as we are now.. and someone brought up a toga, well I didnt want to participate so maybe I made a snide remark about it which started a fun little back and forth.... Well unbeknownst to me all all female toga hit squad was formed and poor little Bob was attacked on the toga night in the piano bar... There were bed sheets, boobs, blowup dolls, and duct tape!

If you want any more of an explanation you will have to wait for story time on the ship!

Well after starving all morning, decided to have dh cook a rotisserie chicken over the fire pit. Fixing fresh green beans and haluski to go with it. If I am hungry after eating that then I am in trouble lol.

Gonna have to try the chicken you fixed last night. Love, love, love Balsamic Vinegar.

Whats haluski?

On my very first group cruise Allen and I set next to one another at dinner...we have similar sense of humor and dinner was never the same!

I bet that was an interesting dinner table for sure!

Nope the toga stays home! In fact I didnt actually bring the original toga with me, it was "made" on board in the piano bar.... granted it was just a bed sheet hazard tape and duct tape.. and a scared, frightened, and perhaps somewhat aroused Bob at the center of all of it.

Well it makes more sense when you have the back story... in brief.. Me and a few of the dream crazie crew were chatting here on CC just as we are now.. and someone brought up a toga, well I didnt want to participate so maybe I made a snide remark about it which started a fun little back and forth.... Well unbeknownst to me all all female toga hit squad was formed and poor little Bob was attacked on the toga night in the piano bar... There were bed sheets, boobs, blowup dolls, and duct tape!

If you want any more of an explanation you will have to wait for story time on the ship!

And what a story he will tell...:eek:

Oh my goodness.. What a time we had at that table.. :D

Brings back good memories..

Archived