PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Well if it makes you feel better, my lunch will be 2nd half of a boars head turkey sub I had yesterday.

My recipe actually was pretty easy I cut up some chunks of chix, sprinkled some garlic, sage and a little Adobo seasoning (love that stuff), wrapped the pieces in proscuitto. The crimini were dried so I had to rehydrate them. I do so in a little bit of chicken broth, which made a nice little sauce to throw over the chicken. I cut up a big spanish onion threw it on the bottom of the pan, placed the chicken in between, sprinked a little balsamic here and there and then threw the mushrooms and the mushroom juice in there and cooked at 390 for 35 minutes. The proscuitto kept the chicken juicy and the proscuitto crisped up a bit.

I then threw it on top of some left over mashed I had. Viola. Delicious dinner. Really easy.

Hey Pomme! How's you day going? You're quite the cook over there! Sounds awesome..:)

Wow, lots of ketchup today. Yesterday was a bit of a cluster here at work and had more meetings than any one day should ever have.

So Cass had attempt #2 at WCMC last night. While it was much better than the first debacle, there was still something not quite right. She has the consistency down but it was just slightly more bitter than Carnival's. I think she's going to try a different chocolate next time but it was still pretty yummy.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Chris! Hope your day was good! When Cass gets the WCMC recipe "down pat" she'll have to share with us:D.

Nope the toga stays home! In fact I didnt actually bring the original toga with me, it was "made" on board in the piano bar.... granted it was just a bed sheet hazard tape and duct tape.. and a scared, frightened, and perhaps somewhat aroused Bob at the center of all of it.

Well it makes more sense when you have the back story... in brief.. Me and a few of the dream crazie crew were chatting here on CC just as we are now.. and someone brought up a toga, well I didnt want to participate so maybe I made a snide remark about it which started a fun little back and forth.... Well unbeknownst to me all all female toga hit squad was formed and poor little Bob was attacked on the toga night in the piano bar... There were bed sheets, boobs, blowup dolls, and duct tape!

If you want any more of an explanation you will have to wait for story time on the ship!

OMG!:eek::eek:

I have a question. Since Johna is gone...does anyone know who we are suppose to contact at Crucon? I sent Johna an email but need to talk to our new TA and make sure they get the email. Price drop on the Dec. 8th cruise and I don't want to miss it lol.

Sure wish I could help you.. I have a email from Leana and then another from Erin.. So I have no clue..

Is anybody able to print out their docs?? I was able to see them and then poof.... Carnival site says booking on hold contact your TA..

I have a question. Since Johna is gone...does anyone know who we are suppose to contact at Crucon? I sent Johna an email but need to talk to our new TA and make sure they get the email. Price drop on the Dec. 8th cruise and I don't want to miss it lol.

Not sure who we would communicate with at this point. Geeez, I just got an email from Johna on Tuesday!:confused:

Sure wish I could help you.. I have a email from Leana and then another from Erin.. So I have no clue..

Is anybody able to print out their docs?? I was able to see them and then poof.... Carnival site says booking on hold contact your TA..

I haven't even been able to see them...it says the same as yours after the poof.

Gonna call Crucon in the am. Hopefully someone will be able to submit the ES form for me.

Hiya guys!

Best I know right now is to ask for Erin or Katherine at Crucon. Erin emailed me today to say they checked with CCL about Docs and were advised to wait until thirty days out for printing/viewing...I expect they are offering upgrades and such so cabins may be changing quite a bit so they are holding up the docs all together...seems ok, we have time.

Please email me if you are having trouble, I have been assured that we will not have any trouble with service!!

Hiya guys!

Best I know right now is to ask for Erin or Katherine at Crucon. Erin emailed me today to say they checked with CCL about Docs and were advised to wait until thirty days out for printing/viewing...I expect they are offering upgrades and such so cabins may be changing quite a bit so they are holding up the docs all together...seems ok, we have time.

Please email me if you are having trouble, I have been assured that we will not have any trouble with service!!

Thanks Floatie..

Hiya guys!

Evening Floatie! Thanks for the update!:)

Archived