PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all !

Congrts pomme - great news

Who is wearing all our clothes ? Laundry basket is full again, sigh

Floatie, lock your door - just read over in your area there is an intruder that breaks in, ties you up and then rapes you. Hope he's caught soon

All have a great day :)

Good Morning everyone.

Great news over here. I got the promotion and a nice hefty pay raise at that. I'm now management level, but the best part is not having to manage people. My role doesn't really change at all. I get to do what I love, and getting the recognition for working my ass off these last 8 years has finally paid off.

It's gonna be weird though because my boss is the same level as I am. It will be an interesting dynamic for sure.

I can't believe that the cruise is finally going to be here in 2 months. This time in 2 months I will be getting ready for the loooooooooooooong drive to Miami and meeting fellow breezers for our "amuse bouche" for the 2 day appetizer on the Breeze. It's getting real now. After all this time, booking over a year ago. So excited.

CONGRATS AL!!!! That's some pretty awesome news.

Good luck to all who have to deal with the whole Crucon thing. I hope it all gets sorted out without much trouble as I know many in this thread booked that way.

Summer is giving us a couple more days here, 80 today and 85 tomorrow. But nice and cool 70 on Sunday. We should probably take advantage and get some yard work done.........yeah right :p

And we always split the WCMC. It's usually too much for one of us after a big meal in the MDH.

61 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

61 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

60 0ays 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Congrats to you, Al! And look in your mirror on your way to Miami. I'll be driving from St Petersburg to POM Thanksgiving Morning for the B2Bs.

Yep our flight officially comes in at 10:55 - so right around the same time - I have a feeling we will probably share the same shuttle if we both book with SAS, but there isn't a $$ discount if we all book together ($15 pp for 1-4 people)... plus with the uncertainty of flights and it being a holiday, probably best if we both book separate - we did purchase vacation ins for the 2 day from Carnival just in case something happens since we are flying in the day of. Think I'm gonna book them on Monday just to get it out of the way... so weird I thought I already did it, but I guess not! I think we had just talked about it on here a few months ago and that's what I was remembering :o

Our flight arrives (fingers crossed) at 11:10 and we're also booked with SAS for our transportation to the port. We have used them several times and have always been pleased with their service. Like you I'm a little nervous about travelling over the holiday but I think flying on Thursday will be far easier than tackling the mobs that will be flying on Wednsday.

We thought about booking ground transfers through Carnival but just could not justify the cost of $30 per person. I think that as long as we all arrive on time and have no problems with our luggage, we should be onboard the ship and enjoying drinks by 1:00. :D

Good Morning everyone.

Great news over here. I got the promotion and a nice hefty pay raise at that. I'm now management level, but the best part is not having to manage people. My role doesn't really change at all. I get to do what I love, and getting the recognition for working my ass off these last 8 years has finally paid off.

It's gonna be weird though because my boss is the same level as I am. It will be an interesting dynamic for sure.

I can't believe that the cruise is finally going to be here in 2 months. This time in 2 months I will be getting ready for the loooooooooooooong drive to Miami and meeting fellow breezers for our "amuse bouche" for the 2 day appetizer on the Breeze. It's getting real now. After all this time, booking over a year ago. So excited.

Congrats!!!

We will be on the ship soon.. :D

Haluski

2 or 3 cups wide egg noodles (I like more cabbage and less noodles)

1/2 cup butter ( or more I use 2 sticks)

1/2 cup onions diced

6 cups cabbage, sliced ( I use a large head)

2 tsp garlic minced (more or less)

salt and pepper to taste ( I like a little extra salt on this recipe)

Directions:

Cook egg noodles according to package directions leaving al dente, then drizzle with a bit of oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together and set aside.

While noodles are cooking, melt butter in large deep skillet over medium-low heat.

Add onion, cabbage, garlic to skillet, stirring well to incorporate.

Cover, reduce heat to low, and let simmer for about 15 minutes or until cabbage has wilted and tasty. (This will depend on how old your cabbage is. Older cabbage is drier so tends to take longer to wilt)

Turn heat back to medium, add cooked noodles, salt and pepper, and stir well until noodles are heated though.

Adjust seasoning if necessary and serve hot.

This is pretty much the recipe I use but I don't necessarily measure out the ingredients.

Hi Ready! I don't believe I've ever had anything like this, but I love cabbage, noodles and butter:) so it's something I'll have to try! Thanks for the recipe.

Good Morning everyone.

Hi Pomme! Congrats on your promotion!:)

Hiya Taylor! We;ve missed you, but glad you're having fun with Catie! What song are you singing for homecoming?

Looking forward to it! And what good is a cruise with no stories?!? That's the best part, and usually much better on a group cruise!:D

Hi all. sorry I'm late.

Floatie, that is so weird about Johna...hope it doesn't give you fits in the planning.

We got our Funatic shirts today! It's getting closer!:D

Hey Linda it yes for football game HC for tomorrow been all long:)

CONGRATS AL!!!! That's some pretty awesome news.

Good luck to all who have to deal with the whole Crucon thing. I hope it all gets sorted out without much trouble as I know many in this thread booked that way.

Summer is giving us a couple more days here, 80 today and 85 tomorrow. But nice and cool 70 on Sunday. We should probably take advantage and get some yard work done.........yeah right :p

And we always split the WCMC. It's usually too much for one of us after a big meal in the MDH.

Hi Chris! Hope you day is going good!:)

Mornin all !

Congrts pomme - great news

Who is wearing all our clothes ? Laundry basket is full again, sigh

Floatie, lock your door - just read over in your area there is an intruder that breaks in, ties you up and then rapes you. Hope he's caught soon

All have a great day :)

Hiya Dox! Got that laundry done?:)

61 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

61 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

60 0ays 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Congrats to you, Al! And look in your mirror on your way to Miami. I'll be driving from St Petersburg to POM Thanksgiving Morning for the B2Bs.

Evening Pizza! How's your day going? We've only got about two months now! It's so close I can almost taste that warm salt air!:)

Evening Pizza! How's your day going? We've only got about two months now! It's so close I can almost taste that warm salt air!:)

Day was going good. Going to Comedy show tonight. Did my daily 2-3 mile walk and then car broke down. Possibly CV Axle. Friend going to lend me her car so I can go to show and continue making my $ this weekend. Oh well. Gowith the flow.:o

Good morning funatics, TGIF WOOOHOO!!!

ready2, I love cabbage noodles, haven't had it in years!! The only ingredient we use that I don't see is butter, lots of it From my Dad's Lithuanian roots:D

Linny, at this point the only thing that will give me fits is the MDR arrangements....but I will get it taken care of one way or the other On the Dream 9-day, we got on board and our dining table check <on Lido of course> revealed we were totally messed up and all over the place....so that was me after muster collecting everyone's sign and sail and heading to the MDR, yup we got it fixed pronto!:p This time I will be on board for the 2 day so I have an even better advantage:D

I really hope they don't screw anything up...I don't wanna see you working on your vacation!;)

I really wish we could see something on the 8 day, especially since I never got any payment confirmation from Johna...she said I would get something in a week or so, but I never did. Makes me a little nervous!:eek:

Good Morning everyone.

Big congrats to you, Pom!!! That is awesome!! More DOD money!:D

WOOOOOHOO!!!! Well deserved, it's a tough industry we are in...way to go pommee!!!:cool::)

You said that right. I've been getting my ass chewed out a lot by my claimant's lately too. I hope this economy gets better soon because the crazy train is off its track these days.

Some of the stuff I've experienced lately ...

I'm gonna picket outside my agent's office in my lab coat, stethoscope and my big glasses and hold a sign with snoopy kicking me. And my son is going to drive me because one arm is in a cast and the other is in a sling and I can't see because I'm blind. ... Says the woman with 20/20 vision.

You better got off the stick.

You sure you want to do that in Arkansas? ... said the attorney who thought we were going to deny his client's claim.

I can't talk to you anymore, I need money now, my job is making me work too many hours, I can't put food on the table. ... says the doctor who makes 350K a year.

My fathers an accountant and he told me what my loss of income was in an hour. ... to the guys that sent nothing to us to make that determination.

Does that mean you are going to take my policy away? ... says the guys who goes on claim 12 days after issue of the policy.

Folks I am not making this up, this all happened in the last couple of weeks.

Archived