PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Happy Sunday, Funatics! We're in the 50's....wooo hoooo! A whole lot better than the 565 or whatever it was when we booked!

Not much going on here either, which is fine by me;):p I SHOULD go to the gym, since I didn't go yesterday. But I'm having Dox's lack of motivation problem:o

Slept a little later here too! Boy it felt good!:)

Happy Sunday, Funatics! We're in the 50's....wooo hoooo! A whole lot better than the 565 or whatever it was when we booked!

Not much going on here either, which is fine by me;):p I SHOULD go to the gym, since I didn't go yesterday. But I'm having Dox's lack of motivation problem:o

Heeeheeee, I think we are all sharing the lazy day syndrome today:p I have laundry and Publix and not a thing more...well except the treadmill gotta get that in too = cruise training!!;)

Heeeheeee, I think we are all sharing the lazy day syndrome today:p I have laundry and Publix and not a thing more...well except the treadmill gotta get that in too = cruise training!!;)

Well, my day got busier when my cousin decided to stop by on his way home from MA. It was actually a year ago today that I saw him when we were at a family wedding in VT. That was a nice distraction:) Of course I could have made it to the gym after he left.....but alas I didn't:rolleyes: 2 days off in a row....rut roh!:o

Hope everyone enjoyed kicking back. We had a nice roast beef dinner since it's no longer too hot to have the oven on. Spinach and a veggie platter on the side. There are just certain meals that scream for potatoes...I will admit missing them tonite:(

WOW, what an incredible game last night! Late night but well worth it. And they play again Thursday!

Well now that it's under 2 months, time to start eating (and drinking :o) so poorly. Already started working out, but now got to figure out if I want to start running again. I already know the answer to that question:(

Have a good Monday everyone!

It went well thanks Lynne, she found 5 new cruise outfits and spent all her birthday loot ++ in two hours flat:eek: She's a pro:p

Good morning funatics!! Rise and shine babies:D

Wow! Go Mama!!!:D

WOW, what an incredible game last night! Late night but well worth it. And they play again Thursday!

Well now that it's under 2 months, time to start eating (and drinking ) so poorly. Already started working out, but now got to figure out if I want to start running again. I already know the answer to that question

I only run if my house is on fire:o But I am spending 45 mins at the gym...split between fast walking and weight training. I'll still be really fluffy on the cruise, but hopefully a little LESS fluffy:rolleyes:

Good morning all...hope everyone's Monday is relatively painless!

It went well thanks Lynne, she found 5 new cruise outfits and spent all her birthday loot ++ in two hours flat:eek: She's a pro:p;)

Good morning funatics!! Rise and shine babies:D

Evening Floatie! One down, four more to go and we'll have another week down! Hope you had a good day!:)

Well now that it's under 2 months, time to start eating (and drinking :o) so poorly. Already started working out, but now got to figure out if I want to start running again. I already know the answer to that question:(

Hi Chris! With all all this talk about working out, I'm beginning to get paranoid!:eek::eek: Darn those subliminal (sp) messages!;):p

I only run if my house is on fire:o But I am spending 45 mins at the gym...split between fast walking and weight training. I'll still be really fluffy on the cruise, but hopefully a little LESS fluffy:rolleyes:

Good morning all...hope everyone's Monday is relatively painless!

Hiya Linny! Ahhh, I know the "fluffy" story really well! Pretty good day here, how bout' you?:)

Archived