PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

It's too bad you have to watch the Steelers get beat by the Ravens that last Sunday ;)

Good Morning Breezers! I think I'm going to do some research this weekend into other cruises next fall and see if there's another date we'd rather do, maybe like today (our anniversary).

Half way there everyone!

Happy Anniversary! Low key is good...especially since it is your anniversary.

It's too bad you have to watch the Steelers get beat by the Ravens that last Sunday ;)

Good Morning Breezers! I think I'm going to do some research this weekend into other cruises next fall and see if there's another date we'd rather do, maybe like today (our anniversary).

Half way there everyone!

Happy Anniversary!:) Too bad the Victory is a little later. Have you done Western yet?

Floatie asked that I put together a map of our upcoming cruise.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201065450171403271560.0004c0ba9daeeb0cb9a26&msa=0&ll=19.642588,-75.27832&spn=15.662973,19.401855

More areas of interest will be added so keep checking back.

Thanks again, Ward!:)

Dreary day here, too, Ready...been raining all afternoon. But I made it to the gym!

How was everyone's day?

Half way there everyone!

Happy Anniversary!:)

Hiya funatics!!

We got stormy skies tonight here but no rain yet, which is not what they predicted lol...

The maps look awesome Ward thanks so much! We will need to put a link in a thread over in the group area so we don't leave it behind with posting, but it will have additions and changes soon so no rush!

I had my walk this morning so no treadmill night yippee:p I am starting to feel that loooooooooong-forgotten pull to excercise though:eek::D

Happy Anniversary Chris and Cass!! I wish you were looking at our Victory sail too!!

Rainy day in SC too! Zumba was one laugh riot after another!:)

Good for you!! I bet I would be having a laugh riot myself (remembering when I used to take various exercise classes);) Did you enjoy it? How often do you go?

Hiya funatics!!

We got stormy skies tonight here but no rain yet, which is not what they predicted lol...

The maps look awesome Ward thanks so much! We will need to put a link in a thread over in the group area so we don't leave it behind with posting, but it will have additions and changes soon so no rush!

I had my walk this morning so no treadmill night yippee:p I am starting to feel that loooooooooong-forgotten pull to excercise though:eek::D

Happy Anniversary Chris and Cass!! I wish you were looking at our Victory sail too!!

It does become an addiction, despite the fact that you don't really want to do it. When I don't get to the gym, I truly don't feel as good...it's either the endorphines or guilt...LOL!:p

Good for you!! I bet I would be having a laugh riot myself (remembering when I used to take various exercise classes);) Did you enjoy it? How often do you go?

Hiya Linny! It's not too bad! The class is once a week on Tuesday's! I would do it again!:)

Good morning funatics!! Happy Humpty Day!:D

I am in a tussle right now with two little ship details for the fungenda that I want an answer to before I can finalize...I will post the draft in group area thread tonight so you guys can get a look and have some input on the options we have:cool:

As always, it's an a la carte menu of FUN, as much or as little as you like, it's your cruise!:p;)

Good Morning Funatics! Well I must say I am ready for the Fungenda, ready to see our boarding passes (still wondering what room we are in), and ready to get on board the ship!

Been almost a year since we have been on a cruise and I am going through withdrawals:eek::eek:

I learned this year that more than 6 months between cruising is no bueno...I have yet again been reworking the budget to do shorter cruises but get them in no more than 4-5 months apart...there's a lot I will do without to get that done:)

Good Morning Breezers! Poor Cass actually had to get up early and go into work today :p. Another wet and rainy day here.....I swear I'm never going to get to cut the grass.

We too try to spread out our vacations but with only so much time off, it's almost impossible to do more than 2 a year. I called Carnival yesterday about moving our cruise from Nov. 2013 to Oct. 2013 because of the whole dry dock thing, and they said we'd still have to pay the $50 pp fee :rolleyes:

I learned this year that more than 6 months between cruising is no bueno...I have yet again been reworking the budget to do shorter cruises but get them in no more than 4-5 months apart...there's a lot I will do without to get that done:)

Last year we did 3 cruises and the year before we did 5 cruises. At least we did take a land vacation but still missing my cruises. I don't want to do a short cruise anymore...love the longer cruises.

Good Morning Breezers! Poor Cass actually had to get up early and go into work today :p. Another wet and rainy day here.....I swear I'm never going to get to cut the grass.

We too try to spread out our vacations but with only so much time off, it's almost impossible to do more than 2 a year. I called Carnival yesterday about moving our cruise from Nov. 2013 to Oct. 2013 because of the whole dry dock thing, and they said we'd still have to pay the $50 pp fee :rolleyes:

Well you would think they would do something since they changed the dry dock schedule on you. I am sure you will still enjoy it even if you don't change cruises.

I am in a tussle right now with two little ship details for the fungenda that I want an answer to before I can finalize...I will post the draft in group area thread tonight so you guys can get a look and have some input on the options we have:cool:

As always, it's an a la carte menu of FUN, as much or as little as you like, it's your cruise!:p;)

Hi Floatie,

I posted on the La Romana link under the group page and was wondering if you had 5 more spots available for your tour you have going there. If you do we would love to join ya! We aren't booked through the group, so I hope that is ok. Let me know :)

Good Morning Funatics! Well I must say I am ready for the Fungenda, ready to see our boarding passes (still wondering what room we are in), and ready to get on board the ship!

Been almost a year since we have been on a cruise and I am going through withdrawals

I'm ready to be able to see activity on our account as well...I'm getting a little nervous that it's not showing up as paid and all:eek:

That's going to be us next year. For the last 3 years we've taken 2 cruises a year, which we really shouldn't have. Our next cruise after the Breeze will be the Victory in Oct...gonna be a really LONG year!:(

I am in a tussle right now with two little ship details for the fungenda that I want an answer to before I can finalize...I will post the draft in group area thread tonight so you guys can get a look and have some input on the options we have

Looking forward to seeing that Fungenda! So ready for this cruise after such a long wait!:D

Archived