PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Is it just me or is today dddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg?

I feel like I've been at work for 12 hours. At least I get to go home and cut the grass that hasn't been cut in 3 weeks due to rain and me not giving a flying $*&@ :( Happy Friday!!! ;)

Ive only actually been in the office 5 hours and I agree its dragging...

gonna head off soon I hope.

Enjoy the weekend!

Is it just me or is today dddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg?

I feel like I've been at work for 12 hours. At least I get to go home and cut the grass that hasn't been cut in 3 weeks due to rain and me not giving a flying $*&@ :( Happy Friday!!! ;)

Tell me about it! I am at home and the day is dragging along here also. I am thinking it has to do with being so near the cruise...but yet....so far away.

I've closed the week on another one over here! Happy Friday right back atcha! CHEERS!:)

I think most of you already know me 'cause I've been posting on the other threads. I'm posting here just to say Hi to anyone not on the other threads and to say that I will be joining you for some of the silliness and a frozen concoction to help me hang on.

HI...:D

Bob

Memories of Naked Fanny

Hi Bob! Glad to have you join us!:)

Good morning ready2...46 high:eek: yikes that was an abrupt arrival:eek:

Welcome home Dox, lolol at the visual of what you described getting home!! We missed you round here!! :D

Evening Floatie! Saving you a seat at Happy Hours!:) CHEERS!

Mornin all ! Missed you guys

We had a great time, weather sucked, lots of rain, didnt make HMC :( Foggy coming in to Jax yesterday.

Will try and do a review in the next few days/ VIP room was quite crowded when we checked in and the ladies there were kinda rude, The crew was great, had a fantastic room steward. Dinners were painfully slow, our waiter did the best he could, they just have too many tables...............food was good, no complaints.

THe Capt substituted Freeport for HMC, we didnt get off.

Picked up Gretchie on the way home and she was sooo happy to see us ! All the techs loved her and played with her whenever they could. Snoopy was sleeping when we got home lol

When we first got home, the garage door wouldnt open, grrrr and I was ready to pee my pants, so we drove to 7 11 for a potty break and John called Karl our pet sitter and said we needed a key to get in ---of course all we got was his voice mail. Came back home and went out to the pool deck ro wait. John got his garage door remote from his van and yay the door opened !!! My batteries had died in mine.

So glad to be home, yes I am.

All have a great day :)

Glad to have you back Doxie! LOL with the garage door fiasco (sp)!:)

For a Friday night it sure is quiet here...

You said it! I usually have a couple of pages to ketchup on in the morning, there was only a couple of lines:eek::eek:

Good Morning Funatics! Cold and rainy day here today...only getting up to 50. Gonna make a big pot of Hungarian stew for the weekend.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy Saturday babies!! WOOOHOO for that 7, Kel!!:D

Busy busy busy scheming the details details details!! Starting a thread over in our planning area with the Fungenda so far!! LOTS more stuff to get in there but some things have to wait for closer to cruise as CCL has some details to provide and they are just last minute:rolleyes:, patience please grasshoppers, it WILL all get done:p

I'm glad there's nothing on the agenda for today. Chris had too many happy hours last night :o

Thanks for the Fungenda Floatie! You are awesome!

You're welcome! Put notes in where we need additions, I don't know everything you guys may be planning but if you want it on there, note it in the thread!

YOU are awesome!

OK now I have some glitches in the 2 day...so here it is...IF YOU WANT me to try and get us hooked up for the MDR late seating on the 2 DAY, email me (it's below) your booking name and number and # of people in that booking...do NOT post your booking # here! We are all booked independently on the 2 day, and if you did book through the CC TA yu may be linked already but most booked that one on their own. I will try, our first Thanksgiving dinner with cruise family, it don't get better than that:)

46 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

46 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

45 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!

Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft!

GO GATORS!

I think most of you already know me 'cause I've been posting on the other threads. I'm posting here just to say Hi to anyone not on the other threads and to say that I will be joining you for some of the silliness and a frozen concoction to help me hang on.

HI...:D

Bob

Memories of Naked Fanny

Again, so glad you were able to make it on the ship with us, Bob! This group will make for a very interesting review for sure!;)

Hi Bob! agchello81.gif

That is so cute, Ready!!!

7.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Lovin the solo numbers! Thanks, Kel!:)

You said it! I usually have a couple of pages to ketchup on in the morning, there was only a couple of lines:eek::eek:

Good Morning Funatics! Cold and rainy day here today...only getting up to 50. Gonna make a big pot of Hungarian stew for the weekend.

Hope everyone has a great day!

That's our weather for tomorrow...sfs. My daughter requested pot roast for dinner for her birthday (I wasn't even aware she liked it that much:confused: so my crockpot is coming out today, too!

Happy Saturday babies!! WOOOHOO for that 7, Kel!!:D

Busy busy busy scheming the details details details!! Starting a thread over in our planning area with the Fungenda so far!! LOTS more stuff to get in there but some things have to wait for closer to cruise as CCL has some details to provide and they are just last minute:rolleyes:, patience please grasshoppers, it WILL all get done:p

Ahhh, we used to love that show! In fact, I still call my brother, Grasshopper! No worries...we're enjoying the ride while waiting:)

I'm glad there's nothing on the agenda for today. Chris had too many happy hours last night :o

Thanks for the Fungenda Floatie! You are awesome!

*passing Chris the Advil...again...LOL!*;)

You're welcome! Put notes in where we need additions, I don't know everything you guys may be planning but if you want it on there, note it in the thread!

YOU are awesome!

OK now I have some glitches in the 2 day...so here it is...IF YOU WANT me to try and get us hooked up for the MDR late seating on the 2 DAY, email me (it's below) your booking name and number and # of people in that booking...do NOT post your booking # here! We are all booked independently on the 2 day, and if you did book through the CC TA yu may be linked already but most booked that one on their own. I will try, our first Thanksgiving dinner with cruise family, it don't get better than that:)

Thanks, Floatie! I think you already have our 2 day booking number, but let me know if you need it again. I have to think this will be the craziest Thanksgiving I've ever had! WOOOO HOOOOOO!:D

Good morning all! I never even got in here last nite...no clue how that happened!:o

Archived