PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Almost forgot...Taylor emailed me and said to say hi to everyone! She is fine, but busy traveling around for volleyball. Last week was NC, and this week is MD & GA! She is a busy little bee!;):)

If you talk again, tell Taylor we miss her around here!:)

46 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

46 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

45 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!

Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft! Honeymoon in the Aft!

GO GATORS!

You guys are really something!:)

If you talk again, tell Taylor we miss her around here!

I already did!:D

Would you please send some warmth to PA:D Gonna be saying the "s" word before you know it!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't even THINK about that word:eek:

OMG the pot roast smells so good. And we got a Cake Boss cake...since Liz & I are big fans of the show, we splurged...will report back;) So I entered everything into My Fitness Pal, and with no gym to offset today's calories, it almost started smoking:eek: I have 15 calories left, but I do need to have my Saturday nite cocktails, so today will not be a good day on there for me:o

I already did!:D

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't even THINK about that word:eek:

OMG the pot roast smells so good. And we got a Cake Boss cake...since Liz & I are big fans of the show, we splurged...will report back;) So I entered everything into My Fitness Pal, and with no gym to offset today's calories, it almost started smoking:eek: I have 15 calories left, but I do need to have my Saturday nite cocktails, so today will not be a good day on there for me:o

Every day is a new day!

You're welcome! Put notes in where we need additions, I don't know everything you guys may be planning but if you want it on there, note it in the thread!

YOU are awesome!

OK now I have some glitches in the 2 day...so here it is...IF YOU WANT me to try and get us hooked up for the MDR late seating on the 2 DAY, email me (it's below) your booking name and number and # of people in that booking...do NOT post your booking # here! We are all booked independently on the 2 day, and if you did book through the CC TA yu may be linked already but most booked that one on their own. I will try, our first Thanksgiving dinner with cruise family, it don't get better than that:)

Hey Floatie,

We just sent you an email

Thanks,

Nekita

Every day is a new day!

Yes, and tomorrow will be it! The pot roast was very good...so nice to have potatoes for the first time in 2 months!:eek: Wasn't all that impressed by the Cake Boss cake, but then the box said it was made in Michigan! Cake Boss' real bakery is in NJ:rolleyes:

Hiya guys!! Wow today flew right by!!! We had a great day at the festival but it was rainy before too long so we hot-footed it back to the car just in time!

Linny, I think you better send me the 2 dayer booking # again:o

Got your email Lynne, all set!

Will do! Glad you had a good time today:)

Hiya guys!! Wow today flew right by!!! We had a great day at the festival but it was rainy before too long so we hot-footed it back to the car just in time!

Linny, I think you better send me the 2 dayer booking # again:o

Got your email Lynne, all set!

Thank you Floatie.. Got yours too..:D

Mornin all !

GOOOOO Gators yay

Making coffee, bbl

All have a great day :)

Good Morning Dox and funatics! It's a do nothing day here. Going to watch Nascar and chill. :D

I am getting so ready for this cruise. The fungenda has me even more excited! This is going to be the best cruise!

Archived