PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Well Ive got 45 on my countdown timer... but the 42 is probably accurate enough for when I am gonna be getting ready to depart...

This is a little bit of an oddity... yesterday crucon sent me an email saying that carnival's dining department had contacted them regarding my dining preference and was it still valid (late dining) since I had recently added a roommate....

Of course I responded yes, but that leads me to speculate why they had to confirm... maybe... they are getting a tad full in the late venue? But its only speculation and pure conjecture on my part.

anyone else get a similar email?

Happy Hump Day, Funatics!

Ward, I didn't get any email...probably just because you added a person.

Is anyone who booked with Crucon able to see that they are paid on Carnival's website? When I look up the billing, it just says "My Orders". Making me a little nervous. Floatie, is there an email addy we're supposed to use to contact Crucon now?

We need pirate hats, too.

Oh well...back to work I go! Hope everyone's having a good day!:)

Is anyone who booked with Crucon able to see that they are paid on Carnival's website? When I look up the billing, it just says "My Orders". Making me a little nervous. Floatie, is there an email addy we're supposed to use to contact Crucon now?

That is what mine says also on both of my group cruises I have booked with Crucon. On the Nov. 24th cruise when I go to print documents it shows money amounts as agreed and not the amount on that cruise. On the Dec. 2nd cruise it shows what I paid.

Also on the Nov. 24th cruise it shows this when I try to print out boarding passes: Not available at this time, your booking is on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival Cruise Lines.

Now at the same time, the group cruise for the Dec. 2nd cruise, I am able to print out my boarding passes and all docs.

I am still wondering what room I am in.

Well Ive got 45 on my countdown timer... but the 42 is probably accurate enough for when I am gonna be getting ready to depart...

This is a little bit of an oddity... yesterday crucon sent me an email saying that carnival's dining department had contacted them regarding my dining preference and was it still valid (late dining) since I had recently added a roommate....

Of course I responded yes, but that leads me to speculate why they had to confirm... maybe... they are getting a tad full in the late venue? But its only speculation and pure conjecture on my part.

No email here.

I did Ward.. Sent the email to Floatie..

I got one too! They wanted to confirm that I had ATD! I responded that this was correct, but that I was waitlisted for late dining. Then a second email saying, Oh just spoke with Carnival and you're waitlisted for late dining. Who knows!!!:confused:

Hi Linny! Haven't checked Carnival's website lately, but I'm holding on to my email from Crucon saying "you're paid in full!":)

Hiya funatics!!

I am having no fun at all with Johna gone:( Yes a few people got emails on dining I do not know why, since they have a full list of everyone from me on who should be where:rolleyes: I am working on it daily, it WILL work out:cool:

On the money thing, I have never seen anything in My Billing on the website when booked through a TA...? I will ask why we can't print docs yet, and let you know what I can find out!

Lynne, so sorry, prayers up for the family:(

Hiya funatics!!

I am having no fun at all with Johna gone:( Yes a few people got emails on dining I do not know why, since they have a full list of everyone from me on who should be where:rolleyes: I am working on it daily, it WILL work out:cool:

On the money thing, I have never seen anything in My Billing on the website when booked through a TA...? I will ask why we can't print docs yet, and let you know what I can find out!

Hiya Floatie! Welcome to extended happy hours!:)

Hiya funatics!!

I called Carnival a few weeks back with the same question. (Also called crucon but didnt get a good answer)

Carnival rep told me since this is a rather stuffed ship that the carnival room organizers may have pulled every bodys room assignments from displaying until they can properly organize, upgrade, and distribute rooms accordingly. Was told that most likely 2-3 weeks before sailing it should all be finalized. Dont know if that is accurate or not but its the only explanation to date that is reasonable.

I called Carnival a few weeks back with the same question. (Also called crucon but didnt get a good answer)

Carnival rep told me since this is a rather stuffed ship that the carnival room organizers may have pulled every bodys room assignments from displaying until they can properly organize, upgrade, and distribute rooms accordingly. Was told that most likely 2-3 weeks before sailing it should all be finalized. Dont know if that is accurate or not but its the only explanation to date that is reasonable.

Well we've never heard of a ship oversold before so maybe that is all related to this...thanks Ward:)

Good morning funatics!! Today I am on the road to Tampa, good driving weather and it's cooooooool this morning!!! Finally turned a corner, 62 right now and high is only 82 YAY!!

Sounds like a plausible excuse to me. They really messed this one up by over selling. I just wonder where I will end up considering I booked an inside guarantee. Hoping they won't put me in a tent in the MDR LOL.

Archived