PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornon all !

Chris, good luck with working out.........................

We are going to see the new J Depp movie today if I can get rid of this sinus headache.

Gretchen was 3 months old yesterday :)

She just tried to peepee on the paper I have down ---front 2 paws were on it lol.

All have a great day :)

Gooooood morning babies!! Happy Saturday:D

Well hmmmm let's see, we can go down that list right here mostly, some might be tales for the ship partays:eek::p;)

Bonnie loved dancing barefoot, well she loved being barefoot period. So the disco became a challenge because security would come and say no no no you might get hurt etc...so it became a tradition to see how long Bon could go before the "shoe police" would show up...then there was the night she was really determined and was asking so seriously if she could just sign a release for them...:p

arg-2-50-trans.gifarg-8-50-trans.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Lookin' so gooooooooooood!!! Thanks Kelbell, how are ya girlie? I love what Matt is doing on that fb site, so much good info to learn about the internet privacy stuff!!! Oh now that I think of it, Ward would love it, have to add him!!

Good Morning Breezers! Going to be a beautiful day. Cooking Braised BBQ Beef Ribs, Fanned Potatoes, and fresh grilled asparagus for lunch today.

OMG, that sounds delish!!! I might be able to make it by lunch ;)

Mornon all !

Chris, good luck with working out.........................

I didn't feel too bad yesterday but woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a truck. Going to do a lot of stretching today but that's about all on the agenda. Supposed to be a beautiful weekend although it's only 43 right now.

Is it sad that I'll be excited for when we hit the single digit Saturday dance :o?

Well I must admit I had never heard of "Fifty Shades of Gray" until you all were talking about it yesterday. Then I turned on the news this morning and it is talking about how it has been banned in a lot of the libraries. I am definitely going to get this book :D:eek::D

You'll love it!!:D:D:D

Good Morning Breezers! Going to be a beautiful day. Cooking Braised BBQ Beef Ribs, Fanned Potatoes, and fresh grilled asparagus for lunch today.

It'll take me about 8 hours to get there, so just put my plate to the side!;)

Mornon all !

We are going to see the new J Depp movie today if I can get rid of this sinus headache.

Gretchen was 3 months old yesterday

She just tried to peepee on the paper I have down ---front 2 paws were on it lol.

All have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Let me know if the movie is any good. I was thinking about it for tomorrow!:) Good to hear Gretchen is making progress.

Good morning..

You have to let Ward tell you his story on the sock..;) Yep Floatie.. We have to have a story hour.. ;);)

Lol you know it, tellin' old ones and makin' new ones... to not tell until we get together yet again:eek::p;)

I'm only joking here.. but we could have crazie/funatic story time followed by Johns story time!

OMG, that sounds delish!!! I might be able to make it by lunch ;)

I didn't feel too bad yesterday but woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a truck. Going to do a lot of stretching today but that's about all on the agenda. Supposed to be a beautiful weekend although it's only 43 right now.

Is it sad that I'll be excited for when we hit the single digit Saturday dance :o?

Afternoon Chris! How's the stretching going? We'll all be dancing when we hit the "single digits.":)

Gooooood morning babies!! Happy Saturday:D

Well hmmmm let's see, we can go down that list right here mostly, some might be tales for the ship partays:eek::p;)

Bonnie loved dancing barefoot, well she loved being barefoot period. So the disco became a challenge because security would come and say no no no you might get hurt etc...so it became a tradition to see how long Bon could go before the "shoe police" would show up...then there was the night she was really determined and was asking so seriously if she could just sign a release for them...:p

Hi Floatie! Hope you're enjoying your day!:) It's a little cloudy today, but perfect weather for being outside..

Well I must admit I had never heard of "Fifty Shades of Gray" until you all were talking about it yesterday. Then I turned on the news this morning and it is talking about how it has been banned in a lot of the libraries. I am definitely going to get this book :D:eek::D

It must be banned in our library system, also. In Pinellas County library system, there are 852 requstes for this book bit it isn't available. Censorship!:D

Archived