PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all !

Happy Monday

Going to see my internist at 2 today - my ulcer has been killing me :(

Talked to my son yesterday and they might come here for Christmas, yay !

All have a great day :)

Hi Dox! Hope you got some relief from the doctor! :) Take care of yourself...

I have things done also.. Now I can go thru carnival to get all the papers I need to print off.. :D They finally showed up with everything in place..:D

Hi Lynne! How's your day going? Did you find that rental car you were looking for? I didn't know we could print our cruise documents this early:confused:? Thanks for the update.

Good morning everyone! Lois, no, I never got to the gym:o We took Lexi to the dog park, but that doesn't count as exercize for me. Need to get there today.

Ordered my Beez shirts yesterday and am hoping to find a discount on Zazzle (better than 10%) before I order the Funatics shirts. Booked Jolly Pirates in Aruba. 2 things done!:D I am so ready to do this!

Hope everyone has a painless Monday...I'm busy, so back to it I go!

Evening Linny! My Monday was pretty good, how bout' yours? Looks like you're really getting things done!:)

Good evening funatics!! Got this one done and done:D

Now to get through tomorrow which sux every year, everyone please take a moment to remember to offer up prayers or honor to all those we lost on this worst of days...I lost two friends and dozens of associates, WTC was the center of the insurance world in those days:( I was there working just the week before, flew home on Saturday the 8th.

I see the questions on the group party, there will be one for the funatics group but the details cannot be set yet, it's too early for the ship...and I don't want to conflict with anything else, including the paid party the roll call has planned...patience grasshoppers!;)

Hi Lynne! How's your day going? Did you find that rental car you were looking for? I didn't know we could print our cruise documents this early:confused:? Thanks for the update.

Did find 2 of them. One for getting to Miami and one to get us back.. :D I had to get a hotel for the night before we fly home as our flight is at 6 am..

Now to get through tomorrow which sux every year, everyone please take a moment to remember to offer up prayers or honor to all those we lost on this worst of days...I lost two friends and dozens of associates, WTC was the center of the insurance world in those days:( I was there working just the week before, flew home on Saturday the 8th.

I see the questions on the group party, there will be one for the funatics group but the details cannot be set yet, it's too early for the ship...and I don't want to conflict with anything else, including the paid party the roll call has planned...patience grasshoppers!;)

I do think about that day.. We have a friend that was scheduled to get a car that day and got it the day before.. He works for the NYNJ Port Authority.. We were so worried until another friend got ahold of us that all was ok with him..

I will never forget that day. I will never forget the quiet after. You never realize how much noise planes make in an urban environment. I was working in insurance then, as I am now. My previous company had the group insurance contract for TJX companies, I believe they lost 8 employees on one of the planes that left Boston. Some of the terrorists stayed at a hotel I had to drive by every day to go to work. I can never forget. Fortunately I did not lose any friends, family or co-workers that day. I was also forced to work that day, and was not allowed to watch TV, due to a project. I got all of my updates from CNN Breaking News that day. And let me tell you, it made that day seem even more chaotic then it was. Imagine hearing the towers fell and thinking that they fell sideways, I was in a panic about how surely millions that would be dead. I will never forget that day.

Tomorrow will be a tough day. I lost 14 associate traders in our securities area, good friends and coworkers. A day to honor those we lost, their families and those that gave it all to search and rescue.

Oh that's not good, Dox:( Hope the Dr can give you something to relieve it. My Dad had such bad ulcers when I was young, he actually had to eat baby food for awhile!

Good news on your son, though! Where is he?

The SN was nuts over the weekend!!! Me thinks people are starting to get excited!;)

Looks good! I don't think we have a cocktail party with just the Funatics, but Floatie will have to verify that.

Good morning everyone! Lois, no, I never got to the gym:o We took Lexi to the dog park, but that doesn't count as exercize for me. Need to get there today.

Ordered my Beez shirts yesterday and am hoping to find a discount on Zazzle (better than 10%) before I order the Funatics shirts. Booked Jolly Pirates in Aruba. 2 things done!:D I am so ready to do this!

Hope everyone has a painless Monday...I'm busy, so back to it I go!

Fairfax Va

Good Morning Breezers! I'm trying to stay positive right now but it's pretty hard with everything going on. My Dad is back in the hospital (but it doesn't appear to be anything serious). I'll never forget this day 11 years ago (I have a tattoo to prove it). And I think I'm about to make the hardest decision I've ever had to make :(

Goooooooooooood morning babies, let's rock it!:p

Welcome back Ward, let's hear some tales:eek:;)

Dox, I hope you get some relief!:)

Thanks Floatie

Had a great time and I have done a quick catch-up.

I do have a few tales to tell (as usual) but they will have to wait till Ive got more time to type.

short stories .... Went to Arwack Key in Nassau to Twin brothers and had the best conch fritters!

Went on a dolphin encounter in freeport (unexpectedly) and had a good time.

Later folks!

Thanks Floatie

I do have a few tales to tell (as usual) but they will have to wait till Ive got more time to type.

short stories .... Went to Arwack Key in Nassau to Twin brothers and had the best conch fritters!

Later folks!

Thanks Ward for checking in.. :) Can't wait to hear those tales.. :D

Hello my friends...glad this day is almost over...it takes a toll on everyone in this country:(

Chris, sorry to hear about your Dad...hope he has a quick recovery. Hope that decision is not the one I am thinking...

Floatie, thanks for clarifying about the party...I didn't even know we were having one:o Do you know how many are booked in the Funatics, or is that still a mystery?

Ward, glad you had a good cruise! Looking forward to stories...your reputation precedes you!;) Was Bob along for the ride?

Another cruise friend of mine gave me his discount for Zazzle so Funatics shirts are ordered...getting there!

Hope everyone got through this sad day ok...

Good Morning Breezers! I'm trying to stay positive right now but it's pretty hard with everything going on. My Dad is back in the hospital (but it doesn't appear to be anything serious). I'll never forget this day 11 years ago (I have a tattoo to prove it). And I think I'm about to make the hardest decision I've ever had to make :(

Hope you dad is up and about real soon. Good luck with your decision and may you have peace once it's made!:)

Hiya funatics! Looooong tiring day for sure, best to go to bed early and recharge I'm thinkin:)

Bobtales on Lido coming up!:eek::D

Ah Chris, what Linny said...I hope it all works out best for all of you. And most importantly, prayers are up for your Dad:)

Hi Floatie! Long day of meetings here too... Get a good nights sleep and wake ready for a new day!

Hello my friends...glad this day is almost over...it takes a toll on everyone in this country:(

Another cruise friend of mine gave me his discount for Zazzle so Funatics shirts are ordered...getting there!

Hope everyone got through this sad day ok...

Evening Linny! It has been a sad day indeed! Had a long meeting today, but we did observe a few moments of silence this morning. What color t-shirt did you order? I'm so ready for this cruise...

Thanks Floatie

Later folks!

Hi Ward! Welcome back.... Looking forward to hearing all about your cruise tales !:eek:

Archived