PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Oh yes you are trying to rub it in!:) Hope you have a great cruise and come home revitalized!:)

Well I just booked some excursions. We're going back to Harry Potter World and Atlantis. I know they're both expensive but it's what we really want and what's the point of not doing what we want? We absolutely loved it when we were there before so screw it.

Well I just booked some excursions. We're going back to Harry Potter World and Atlantis. I know they're both expensive but it's what we really want and what's the point of not doing what we want? We absolutely loved it when we were there before so screw it.

Sounds great! You guys will have a great time!:)

Be carful young fellow! When you dig one ditch, you better dig two!:D:D

But I brought fresh baked cookies! mmmmm cookies!

Hide the shovel.... fill in that hole... put away those feathers... and put the Llama back where you got it from.... pretend like none of this ever happened!

Welcome Back! Can't wait to hear all the juicy ship details. Now for the real story on Ward. All I can say is you should "watch the one who brings you the news!":confused::D

Hey I'm normally really good, and thoughtful, which allows me the moments of mischievousness.

Just so you know I will never ever mislead, perhaps temporarily misdirect. :D

Harry Potter World?? I never heard of it..

Evening Ready! I see our Ward has been a little "tattle-tail" today! :D

Are you looking at my butt AGAIN Lois... look here women stop staring at it... or grab you a handful and get it over with!

>>>sitting in the corner awaiting the impending Bop<<<<

But I brought fresh baked cookies! mmmmm cookies! o fill in that hole... put away those feathers... and put the Llama back where you got it from.... pretend like none of this ever happened!

Neiman Marcus cookies????:confused: Consideration might be given......

Are you looking at my butt AGAIN Lois... look here women stop staring at it... or grab you a handful and get it over with!

>>>sitting in the corner awaiting the impending Bop<<<<

You know it when you get it! BOP BOP BOP!:)

OK, between interruptions I managed to get thru ketchup!

Chris, I am so sorry to hear about your J.R. Been thru it too many times and know how sad it is to lose a family member:( Now I see why you booked the cruise...it really is healing. Hope you can find comfort in knowing you will have your new Vasser soon...he is such a little cutie! My daughter looked at the pic and even knew the breed (and she's not even the vet tech!).

Vicki, so happy to hear you got Gretchen! 2 lbs....whoa! Enjoy her:)

Floatie, so happy to hear you all had some baby time! Bet Mama was in her glory! And she read SoG??? LOL, I love it!;) Speaking of reading, I have brought the same book on the last 7 cruises and never opened it...finally did on this cruise and read over 200 pages! I have to say it was due to that dang Serenity deck forcing us onto Lido, and there was just so much I could take of the screaming kids and the annoying voice of the assistant CD. The retreat to our balcony saved me several hundred dollars in drink charges (Carnival's loss);)

OK, my head is tired...time to pack it in...

I'm driving so i have no issues, i just need to be where the party begins and hopefully some place to park my car, otherwise its 200 for it to sit at POM.

I would try http://www.netparkfly.com. Provide the discount code 89898 for an additional $2 off total. I paid a total of $84.50 for the 10 days of cruising Nov.22-Dec. 2nd. They also provide shuttle service from the parking lot to the Ship at Port.

I would try www.netparkfly.com. Provide the discount code 89898 for an additional $2 off total. I paid a total of $84.50 for the 10 days of cruising Nov.22-Dec. 2nd. They also provide shuttle service from the parking lot to the Ship at Port.

Thanks pizza, that's a good tip to check out if we can't get parking with our rooms...we should have that settled shortly:D

Good morning funatics from soupy ft lauderdale:rolleyes: Having little bands of storms moving through until tomorrow, lots of lightning so really pretty to see when it's in the distance:eek:;)

Welcome back Linny and BigDave!! We know it bites, but we missed yas!

Hoping for an earlier night tonight, no business dinner stuff, and I can have some happy hours here:D

Thanks pizza, that's a good tip to check out if we can't get parking with our rooms...we should have that settled shortly:D

Good morning funatics from soupy ft lauderdale:rolleyes: Having little bands of storms moving through until tomorrow, lots of lightning so really pretty to see when it's in the distance:eek:

Welcome back Linny and BigDave!! We know it bites, but we missed yas!

Hoping for an earlier night tonight, no business dinner stuff, and I can have some happy hours here:D

Thanks, honey girl! Yep it bites. Have today off and will be spending it doing laundry and grocery shopping...in the rain and the storms:rolleyes: Looks like a lot of the East coast is in for a wet day...

Glad you can finally relax tonite...sounds like you have been spinning like a top lately!

Good morning all...there's no breakfast buffet and nobody to clean for me....woe is me.:( Have a good day everyone!

Good Morning Breezers!!! I would just like to take a moment to thank whoever invented coffee. I've slept horribly the last few nights and probably wouldn't be functioning if not for the caffiene running through my veins right now.

Yes, the weather is exceptionally crappy again today but it's supposed to get nice just in time for the weekend and be another beautiful weekend.

Finally going to see The Avengers tonight.

Have a great day everyone.

Archived