PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I definitely do NOT like J C Penney since the new change. I use to like going there for home and kitchen items...not anymore. Why is it when a company makes something new and better it means worse?

I think they really screwed themselves.. I haven't been in there since their change..

We gravitate to one another like magnets...it's all good!:p

Blast it all! You could have come with us on the Victory in Oct:(

Hiya peeps...just a quick drive by. Kailee started her job today and I am nuts waiting to hear how it went:o

I woke up at 5 am and couldn't get back to sleep...that almost never happens to me. I am dragging...wondering how I will make it to the gym...prolly fall asleep on the treadmill:eek:

Evening Linny! Did you make it to the gym today? Any word on kailee's first day on the new job?:)

Hiya funatics!!

Next month, you're right ready2!!! WOOOOHOOO and :eek::p

Hey Chris, if you booked ES and you do decide to change, calling them with that news <speak to a supervisor> could eliminate any change penalty in this case...no harm in trying:D

I hope zazzle doesn't lose their great track record with us...at least it seems they hop right on any issues, let me know if not!

Soooooooo I read back far enough to see that Ward is up to something so sweet:o...I just want to say that all this is truly a labor of love for people that make my cruises so beyond better than ever, all I need is to see happy faces on board and that's more than enough return!!:)

Hiya funatics!!

Next month, you're right ready2!!! WOOOOHOOO and :eek::p

Hey Chris, if you booked ES and you do decide to change, calling them with that news <speak to a supervisor> could eliminate any change penalty in this case...no harm in trying:D

I hope zazzle doesn't lose their great track record with us...at least it seems they hop right on any issues, let me know if not!

Soooooooo I read back far enough to see that Ward is up to something so sweet:o...I just want to say that all this is truly a labor of love for people that make my cruises so beyond better than ever, all I need is to see happy faces on board and that's more than enough return!!:)

You work hard and deserve all the praise and adoration possible!

WOW! I just realized that we are on the Breeze NEXT MONTH!!!:D

I like the way you think, girl! That just put a smile on my face!:D

Evening Linny! Did you make it to the gym today? Any word on kailee's first day on the new job?:)

Hiya Lois! No, I didn't make it to the gym...I was just too tired. That's 2 days in a row...I'm gonna go sit in the corner:o Kailee had a good day, thanks! She was beat, but said it went well. Apparently Pfizer is HUGE!!! She may not have to go to the gym...LOL! She hasn't started working yet...still all the orientation stuff. Now if my other daughter could just find a job....ANY job...that would be perfect;)

Chris, I'm with you...no desire to cruise in the winter. Hope you can find a better option.

I haven't been to JCP since they changed...I do most of my shopping online. I did have good luck with them with bathing suits before. I just hate shopping...missing that gene altogether...LOL!

Onward to Tuesday!

Morning Breezers! Hard to believe we're almost halfway through our double digits already! This cruise will be here before we know it. Have a great day!

As Ron and I were raking leaves on Sunday, we discovered we only have seven more Leaf-Raking-Sundays until we get on the ship. :D

As Ron and I were raking leaves on Sunday, we discovered we only have seven more Leaf-Raking-Sundays until we get on the ship. :D

It's too bad you have to watch the Steelers get beat by the Ravens that last Sunday ;)

Good Morning Breezers! I think I'm going to do some research this weekend into other cruises next fall and see if there's another date we'd rather do, maybe like today (our anniversary).

Half way there everyone!

It's too bad you have to watch the Steelers get beat by the Ravens that last Sunday ;)

Good Morning Breezers! I think I'm going to do some research this weekend into other cruises next fall and see if there's another date we'd rather do, maybe like today (our anniversary).

Half way there everyone!

Well Happy Anniversary!

Archived