PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Breezers!!! I don't buy into the countdown clocks on this website at it just takes you to midnight the day before the cruise. Tomorrow I'll be doing the single digit dance :D

Work just got crazy busy so I'll get to bury myself in it for the next 7 days. I wish there were more Pride reviews to check out. Oh well, there will be at least one more in a few weeks.

I dont like them either! I have countdown clocks on my own website from http://www.*****/

Also there are several phone apps that count down to the day/hour/min

Enjoy the Pride, I'm heading out on her in Sept.

tko-boxing-boxer-athlete-smiley-emoticon-000579-large.gif

That is sooooooooooo wrong...and yes...I will have it stuck in my head! :eek:

....So if were were to find your cabin and -place a small speaker nearby that played that song on a loop.... not to loud, just soft enough to hear when everything was quiet.....:D

Linnie, Sorry about your loss of a family member. My God bless you and the family.

Floatie, Will you be posting about hotels next week?

Allen, Time to post a new recipe ;)

Hi Vegas...I bought tickets for a summer jazz concert today in Clear Lake. It's not until Sept. Brian Culbertson and George Benson will be playing along with Taj Mahal. It's a 2 day camping trip. I've only camped twice, but we will not be roughing it (yah) They have electricity and hot water :D. Sounds like alot of fun.

Linnie, Sorry about your loss of a family member. My God bless you and the family.

Floatie, Will you be posting about hotels next week?

Allen, Time to post a new recipe ;)

Hi Vegas...I bought tickets for a summer jazz concert today in Clear Lake. It's not until Sept. Brian Culbertson and George Benson will be playing along with Taj Mahal. It's a 2 day camping trip. I've only camped twice, but we will not be roughing it (yah) They have electricity and hot water :D. Sounds like alot of fun.

My favorite camping areas are Hampton,Hilton Garden..etc..:D

Heeeeheeeee!! The funatical minds are at their twisted worse today I see:p Hiya guys!! I didn't have to pack, unpack, or drive across the state today, yeah!:cool::D

I have lots more ketchup to do, yikes:eek:;)

Yes Portia, I will be posting hotel options very soon now, you will need to watch the group area in the hotel thread, and I will post here when it's all confirmed. I am waiting on confirmation or information on any parking we can have while we cruise, three of our rooms maybe four are driving...it is loking more and more like we will land in FLL at the Hilton Garden though, I think for the money it's the best deal even with the morning shuttle to port! MIA is not looking attractive to me in comparison!

Of course, these are options and up to everyone to stay where they wish to be:)

Heeeeheeeee!! The funatical minds are at their twisted worse today I see:p Hiya guys!! I didn't have to pack, unpack, or drive across the state today, yeah!:cool::D

I have lots more ketchup to do, yikes:eek:;)

Yes Portia, I will be posting hotel options very soon now, you will need to watch the group area in the hotel thread, and I will post here when it's all confirmed. I am waiting on confirmation or information on any parking we can have while we cruise, three of our rooms maybe four are driving...it is loking more and more like we will land in FLL at the Hilton Garden though, I think for the money it's the best deal even with the morning shuttle to port! MIA is not looking attractive to me in comparison!

Of course, these are options and up to everyone to stay where they wish to be

Thanks Floatie.. Is that the same place as before?? I do remember emailing Bonnie and getting the special code to reserve..;)

Archived