PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Lois' date=' I saw that post on another thread where that woman attacked you and said you obviously don't cruise much and never cruises as a single. As if!

Don't let her get to you. She's a chronic complainer and a know-it-all who is wrong more often than she's right.

I got your back, girl! :D[/quote']

And where is this going on? Nobody messes with my peeps!!:cool:

Hiya funatics, sorry I am MIA, my nephew and niece with our grandbaby are here only until Sunday and time is running out:(

Hi Portia! Had a really long day, but I'm home now! Hmmm...large group booked a campsite. Sounds like a party to me;). How are you doing tonight?:)

Just got back from Friday night bingo, no luck, but I had fun. Yes, it will be a big party.

Good Morning Breezers and Happy Weekend! Beautiful day ahead.:):)

Good morning ready2! Happy you are having nicer weather! We have had some torrential downpours this week, very tropical and early for that:eek: It's beautiful today though, and we so needed the rain nobody is complaining about the storms!:D

Today is our grandbaby's first birthday party!!:)

Good Morning Breezers! Another beautiful weekend here. Going to get a lot of stuff done today, including start packing :D, as soon as i get over this hangover :o.

I know Cass meant well when she got me a bottle of Captain Morgan Black but wow did it put a hurting on me last night.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ready2! Happy you are having nicer weather! We have had some torrential downpours this week, very tropical and early for that:eek: It's beautiful today though, and we so needed the rain nobody is complaining about the storms!:D

Today is our grandbaby's first birthday party!!:)

Awwwww first birthdays are so much fun! Happy Birthday to the little one!

Good Morning Breezers! Another beautiful weekend here. Going to get a lot of stuff done today, including start packing :D, as soon as i get over this hangover :o.

I know Cass meant well when she got me a bottle of Captain Morgan Black but wow did it put a hurting on me last night.

I am jealous of the packing but not jealous of the hangover lol.

And where is this going on? Nobody messes with my peeps!!

Hiya funatics, sorry I am MIA, my nephew and niece with our grandbaby are here only until Sunday and time is running out:(

Enjoy your time with them! We will still be here when they leave...LOL! Happy birthday to Grandbaby!!!:)

And did she also pour it down your throat???:p Feel better...I hate hangovers...ugh!

Happy Sunday, Funatics! Beautiful day up here, too! Love it!:) Have a great one!

Lois' date=' I saw that post on another thread where that woman attacked you and said you obviously don't cruise much and never cruises as a single. As if!

Don't let her get to you. She's a chronic complainer and a know-it-all who is wrong more often than she's right.

Oh my goodness!! That stuff has been going on alot lately.. It is so sad.. We are here for you Lois.. :D

arg-2-50-trans.gifarg-7-50-trans.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Seems SO FAR OFF!! :eek:

At least we are under 200 days and 30 Saturdays! :D

Getting in the pool today, maybe DW will bring me a drink-o-the-day :p

Chris I know you are a fan of the captain, but have you tried Sailor Jerry? I enjoy the captain too, you'll see with a few in the cruise. Lately I've been dipping in bourbons, whiskeys and scotches.

Good afternoon everyone. Today will be a busy day. As will next weekend. I'm hosting a dinner party next weekend as everyone has been talking about my eggplant parm. I have to go to Ikea and buy some bar stools. i invited a bunch of people and dont for the life of me know how I am going to get everyone in my 1 bdrm apt.

Well have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks Allen, I knew I could count on you! As you probably noticed, I really didn't think it was worthy of a response.:)

And where is this going on? Nobody messes with my peeps!!:cool:

You can come back and see us when you get through lovin' on that grandbaby!:D

2[/font]4243]Good Morning Breezers! Another beautiful weekend here. Going to get a lot of stuff done today' date=' including start packing :D, as soon as i get over this hangover :o.

Have a great day everyone.[/quote']

Afternoon Chris! Getting ready for a cruise is always fun! But first, you gotta clear those cob webs out of your head!;) Enjoy your day...

Seems SO FAR OFF!! :eek:

At least we are under 200 days and 30 Saturdays! :D

Getting in the pool today, maybe DW will bring me a drink-o-the-day :p

Afternoon Randy! Drink-o-the-day in the pool sounds great! Enjoy your day..:)

Good afternoon everyone. Today will be a busy day. As will next weekend. I'm hosting a dinner party next weekend as everyone has been talking about my eggplant parm. I have to go to Ikea and buy some bar stools. i invited a bunch of people and dont for the life of me know how I am going to get everyone in my 1 bdrm apt.

Well have a great weekend everyone.

Afternoon Pomme! One dinner party, lots of people invited, an a one bedroom apartment. Sounds like you're gonna have a real close family there!:)

Archived