PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Just woke up from my nap:D

I am tired as of right now beause my doctor stopped my thyroid meds until Monday when I start on a lower dose....He thinks all my shakes and feeling so yucky is because of them.. I have to write down my blood pressure 3 times a day just to make sure it isn't that med causing stuff too.. Getting older really sux.. But I am thankful to have friends on here that are awesome..:D Yes Ms. Understood...you too..:D

I am tired as of right now beause my doctor stopped my thyroid meds until Monday when I start on a lower dose....He thinks all my shakes and feeling so yucky is because of them.. I have to write down my blood pressure 3 times a day just to make sure it isn't that med causing stuff too.. Getting older really sux.. But I am thankful to have friends on here that are awesome..:D Yes Ms. Understood...you too..:D

Hope they get your meds regulated. We just went for a golf cart ride around the neighborhood. So hot out today...running 87 right now:eek::eek:

Come on now! You gotta get it right cause we got crusin' to do!:)

arg-2-50-trans.gifarg-7-50-trans.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Thanks, Kel! So nice of you to keep posting this even though you're not coming with us:(

Good afternoon everyone. Today will be a busy day. As will next weekend. I'm hosting a dinner party next weekend as everyone has been talking about my eggplant parm. I have to go to Ikea and buy some bar stools. i invited a bunch of people and dont for the life of me know how I am going to get everyone in my 1 bdrm apt.

Well have a great weekend everyone.

That's what you get for being a good cook!;) Good luck cramming em in!

Hi Linda! Hope things are going good for you today!:)

Hey Lois! Today was a good day...just beautiful outside! Managed to get a little deck time in and take Lexi to the dog park. And Dave went out to a church reunion so my DD and I were able to have Mexican for dinner:D How was your day?

Good luck getting everything regulated...I agree that getting older sucks! I have always had shaky hands...it's gotten worse recently. So much for ordering soup as an appetizer:eek:

Hope they get your meds regulated. We just went for a golf cart ride around the neighborhood. So hot out today...running 87 right now:eek::eek:

Wow, it was only mid 70's here!

Happy Saturday nite everyone!:D

Hey Lois! Today was a good day...just beautiful outside! Managed to get a little deck time in and take Lexi to the dog park. And Dave went out to a church reunion so my DD and I were able to have Mexican for dinner:D How was your day?

My day was pretty good. Made a few stops @ Kohl's, Belk's and Best Buy. Picked-up a few new things;). Thought about Mexican for lunch, but opted for a burger instead.

Getting older really sux.. But I am thankful to have friends on here that are awesome..:D Yes Ms. Understood...you too..:D

Old? You little whippersnappers don't know anything about getting old! Why, when I was your age..... I ...... uh, what was I talking about.... where am I..... I'm so cold..... where did I leave my Depends?........:confused:

my DD and I were able to have Mexican for dinner:D

My dinner is still cooking in the crockpot. It's Moroccan chicken with celery, carrots, onions, tomatoes, garlic, lots of cumin, black olives, some flour for sauce-thickening, cayenne pepper and a spicy paste called harissa. So far, it's very tasty and very spicy.

The harissa can be made from scratch, but I found some at Harris-Teeter and and some in paste form at the World Market. The harissa also has caraway seeds and cilantro in it.

I made a pork stew yesterday which called for some allspice, but when I tasted it, the allspice was sort of dominating, so I added a tablespoon or two of Jamaican jerk seasoning and some extra cayenne and it turned out great. The stew was basically pork, potatoes, celery, carrots and tomatoes with the pork cubes dredged in flour for thickening the sauce. It was yummy.

My dinner is still cooking in the crockpot. It's Moroccan chicken with celery' date=' carrots, onions, tomatoes, garlic, lots of cumin, black olives, some flour for sauce-thickening, cayenne pepper and a spicy paste called harissa. So far, it's very tasty and very spicy.

The harissa can be made from scratch, but I found some at Harris-Teeter and and some in paste form at the World Market. The harissa also has caraway seeds and cilantro in it.

I made a pork stew yesterday which called for some allspice, but when I tasted it, the allspice was sort of dominating, so I added a tablespoon or two of Jamaican jerk seasoning and some extra cayenne and it turned out great. The stew was basically pork, potatoes, celery, carrots and tomatoes with the pork cubes dredged in flour for thickening the sauce. It was yummy.[/quote']

Damn i really enjoyed my sushi, but that sounds really good.

Thanks, Kel! So nice of you to keep posting this even though you're not coming with us:(

That's what you get for being a good cook!;) Good luck cramming em in!

We'll fit 'em in.

My dinner is still cooking in the crockpot. It's Moroccan chicken with celery' date=' carrots, onions, tomatoes, garlic, lots of cumin, black olives, some flour for sauce-thickening, cayenne pepper and a spicy paste called harissa. So far, it's very tasty and very spicy.

I made a pork stew yesterday which called for some allspice, but when I tasted it, the allspice was sort of dominating, so I added a tablespoon or two of Jamaican jerk seasoning and some extra cayenne and it turned out great. The stew was basically pork, potatoes, celery, carrots and tomatoes with the pork cubes dredged in flour for thickening the sauce. It was yummy.[/quote']

Sounds good Allen. I added it to my folder.

Good morning breezers!! We had an awesome day yesterday, baby birthdays are the bestest:)

They have to head back to OKC tonight:( Today we are trying to stay focused on December when Danny finishes school and God-willing they get to move back here or closer to here!!:D

Good morning breezers!! We had an awesome day yesterday, baby birthdays are the bestest:)

They have to head back to OKC tonight:( Today we are trying to stay focused on December when Danny finishes school and God-willing they get to move back here or closer to here!!:D

Morning Floatie! Yes indeed, baby birthdays are the bestest:)! Sounds like you guys had a big time. You just keep trusting a believing that it'll all work out and they'll be back home (Fla.) in no time!:)

Good Morning Breezers!!! It's so hard to imagine that this time next week we'll be finishing packing and heading to the port :D. It'll be nice to get away from these bad cats for a week :mad:

Morning Chris! Yep, a week or so from crusing is sometime to get excited about! When you speak of cats, do you mean that literally?;) LOL..

And just remember' date=' my child, that no matter how old you get, I"ll still be older! :D[/quote']

A comforting thought, to be sure, however you still have a younger spirit than most of us!;)

You've become quite the chef extraordinairre!:D

Good morning breezers!! We had an awesome day yesterday, baby birthdays are the bestest

Glad you had a good party! That will be awesome if they can move by all you guys!:)

Good Morning Breezers!!! It's so hard to imagine that this time next week we'll be finishing packing and heading to the port :D. It'll be nice to get away from these bad cats for a week :mad:

Wish we could all hide in your suitcases (guess you'd have to revert back to the old days of cruising with steamer trunks...LOL!:p). What are the cats doing? Do they know a puppy will soon be entering the picture to play havoc with them?:eek::p

Good morning, Funatics! Another beautiful day here! Have to try to get a handle on mail, etc that grew in leaps and bounds while we were gone. Aside from that, not too much on my agenda:)

Archived