PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Where is everyone today?? I see your light on Lois..:D

Sitting here eating a few pretzel sticks watching Property Virgins on HGTV! Been back a few minutes from World Market and Bed Bath & Beyond. Needed to pick-up some lids for the Tervis Tumblers.:)

Wish we could all hide in your suitcases (guess you'd have to revert back to the old days of cruising with steamer trunks...LOL!:p). What are the cats doing? Do they know a puppy will soon be entering the picture to play havoc with them?:eek::p

Good morning, Funatics! Another beautiful day here! Have to try to get a handle on mail, etc that grew in leaps and bounds while we were gone. Aside from that, not too much on my agenda:)

My oldest boy - Leo - he is paper eater... to the point where we have to make sure any books are put away and not left out on the coffee table/etc, can't leave the toilet paper on the roll (and have to have it on a high shelf) and also any of my work papers have to be shut away in drawers. It's maddening... he knows its bad but still sniffs it out at night and we'll wake up and find shredded paper all over followed by piles of puke. It never occurred to me that it's an actual medical issue so I've never brought it up to the vet... but finally this morning I researched it a bit and some online sources say it could be a lack of fiber in his diet. I feel them Iams (in the process of switching to the Senior formula since they are 11 and 12) so just bought some Fiber supplement cat treats today... can't hurt to try it.

My oldest boy - Leo - he is paper eater... to the point where we have to make sure any books are put away and not left out on the coffee table/etc, can't leave the toilet paper on the roll (and have to have it on a high shelf) and also any of my work papers have to be shut away in drawers. It's maddening... he knows its bad but still sniffs it out at night and we'll wake up and find shredded paper all over followed by piles of puke. It never occurred to me that it's an actual medical issue so I've never brought it up to the vet... but finally this morning I researched it a bit and some online sources say it could be a lack of fiber in his diet. I feel them Iams (in the process of switching to the Senior formula since they are 11 and 12) so just bought some Fiber supplement cat treats today... can't hurt to try it.

I went through about 80% of this before I realized you weren't talking about a son. :eek:

I went through about 80% of this before I realized you weren't talking about a son. :eek:

LOLOLOLOL I'm not a mommy of actual human children (just my furbabies), but a son eating toilet paper would definitely be something I'd bring up to a pediatrician! Oh that cracked me up! :D:eek:

you still have a younger spirit than most of us!;)

You've become quite the chef extraordinairre!:D

Glad you had a good party! That will be awesome if they can move by all you guys!:)

In some circles, that "younger spirit" is known as "arrested development". SFS

The Psycho didn't cook, so I've been cooking all my own meals for over 26 years now.

LOLOLOLOL I'm not a mommy of actual human children (just my furbabies), but a son eating toilet paper would definitely be something I'd bring up to a pediatrician! Oh that cracked me up! :D:eek:

Whew, that's a relief. I was very concerned about the child. :p

LOLOLOLOL I'm not a mommy of actual human children (just my furbabies)' date=' but a son eating toilet paper would definitely be something I'd bring up to a pediatrician! Oh that cracked me up! :D:eek:[/quote']

OMG LOLOLOL!!!!! Not in here five minutes and spitting anotha drank:eek::rolleyes::p LOLOL!!!

Soooooooooooooo, just got confirmation from the breeder. We're gonna have a puppy in 3 weeks!!!!!!!! I'm so excited right now. Can't wait to go puppy shopping after our cruise.

Oh yeah, we cruise next week too :D

I'm happy for you! You've waited a long time....:)

Sitting here eating a few pretzel sticks watching Property Virgins on HGTV! Been back a few minutes from World Market and Bed Bath & Beyond. Needed to pick-up some lids for the Tervis Tumblers.:)

I love Property Virgins...and many of the shows on HGTV!

Wow, that's crazy! Reminds me of that show, My Crazy Obsession (or whatever it's called). Never realized that fiber condition existed! Good luck, Cass!

In some circles' date=' that "younger spirit" is known as "arrested development". SFS

The Psycho didn't cook, so I've been cooking all my own meals for over 26 years now.[/quote']

As long as it's only your development that's arrested, you're safe;):eek::p

Ooooops....Hiya breezers!!!:D

We had a fabulous day today, until the kids had to start home to OKC:o Now we're counting to December when Danny finishes school:D

Keeping fingers crossed that they get down there with y'all!

Soooooooooooooo, just got confirmation from the breeder. We're gonna have a puppy in 3 weeks!!!!!!!! I'm so excited right now. Can't wait to go puppy shopping after our cruise.

Oh yeah, we cruise next week too :D

CONGRATS!!!! Just goes to show how different one week can be from the last! So happy for you guys!:)

Had a quiet day here...feeling kinda punky...not sure if it's allergies or I'm sick. But it was a beautiful day so I sat on the deck for awhile. Supposed to rain on and off thru Friday:rolleyes:

Cass, my tuxedo cat, Marley likes paper too, I don't think he eats it though. I just find pieces of paper all around. He loves bags that are balled up.

Good morning funatics!!:D Coffee's on!!:p

Linny, I hope you wake up all better!:)

Is doxie cruising??

GOOD MORNING Floatie, glad you had a great weekend with family.

Good morning the rest of you breezers. Is it really Monday again.

CONGRATS!!!! Just goes to show how different one week can be from the last! So happy for you guys!:)

Had a quiet day here...feeling kinda punky...not sure if it's allergies or I'm sick. But it was a beautiful day so I sat on the deck for awhile. Supposed to rain on and off thru Friday:rolleyes:

Thanks Linny. I'm really excited, Cass is really aprehensive. I know she's worried about how her cats will get along with the puppy but she has to remember that this will be a well trained puppy.

Hope you're feeling better today. The weather here is crappy today and also calling for rain on and off all week. This weekend looks nice but they keep changing the chance of rain for Sunday so I'm going to wait until it's closer to the date before I worry about it.

And OMG, The Pussy Cat Song just came on my ipod :D

Hey Breezer Funatics!!!

I am sure alot of you know already but myself and Matt will not be able to make this one with you all:( We tried but it's just not possible! :mad:

We are grateful that we have met alot of you here and have you as FB friends so that we can keep in touch and hope to meet up in the near future:)

I will as long as I am around on weekends post your countdown for you all if you would like:)

We are gonna miss you all.. but I do expect pics :p

Archived